Henia

The Big Talk

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
. Henia is, I think, asking for opinions and advice on this matter. So I don't think that anything that is said here is unsolicited.
Yes I posted this all too personal issue, cos I do value all your opinions ladies and have found in the short time I have been on VJ that you are all strong bunch. Thanks again...and I am still thinking on the matter. (F)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

. Henia is, I think, asking for opinions and advice on this matter. So I don't think that anything that is said here is unsolicited.

Yes I posted this all too personal issue, cos I do value all your opinions ladies and have found in the short time I have been on VJ that you are all strong bunch. Thanks again...and I am still thinking on the matter. (F)

And we just want to remind you that we are here for you anytime on the forum or off. (F)

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

*** I am saying this knowing that I am putting myself on the line, but I don't care! It's my life and you are not the judge. Only Allah can judge us.***

Henia,

I sorta know what you are going through. When my husband and I had our first breakup he started seeing other people. The first time we got back together unofficially he was still "seeing" another girl. Well I wasn't feeling that. So I told him, her or me. I told him that I wasn't going to see him until he decided what he wanted. So a few months later he came back to me. Again we weren't official. He started getting phone calls from two different girls and would turn his phone off when I was with him, or when I would call he wouldn't answer and then I would call back to find that he turned his phone off. Finally I told him that was it and I wasn't going to be with him again. Mind you, we never slept together which I know was one of the problems, but I still didn't understand why. So last November he came back to me again. This time he got a call from this one girl and told her he was with his girlfriend. I started to feel a lot better. It took me a while to give him some of the trust he had lost. I knew he was mine in December, but when I went away during New Years Eve, I was worried again. I kept calling him making sure he wasn't with another girl. He wasn't and I have proof of that. About a month ago he left the house with his password in his e-mail open. I looked. :blush: I know I'm bad! :devil: But I found good things. I found all the e-mails I had written to him in a file called "My love" and I found all the e-mails he had sent to the other girls and had recieve from the other girls. The only e-mails that he said love in at all were my e-mails. The others I know were for "booty calls. My husband and I talk about this alot. I feel better knowing that all the girls that once were know now that we are married and I know that I give him what he wants and that in the end I am the one next to him at night and the one he wants a family with. He had to rebuild his trust with me, and he was at 90% when we married, and he's at about 98% now. I think I will always be a little cautious, but it's normal for me. I know he loves me. And I know I love him. Sometimes you have to let what you want go and see if it comes back, that's how you know it's real.

I hope you figure out what you have to do. I'll keep you in my prayers, and if it's ok with you I would like to share this with my husband and my best friend so they can also pray for you. Take care. I know it can be hard, but you gotta stay strong.

Your Friend,

Janine

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Well guys I wasn't implying that anyone had said anything wrong. I said I was worried for her. That's my nature. Let's not get ruffled. I think it's all been fairly constructive advice. I think perhaps my "listen to your inner voice" thing was taken wrong too. Bottom line... the person involved already knows the answers. That's what I'm getting at. Its not always easy to acknowledge and act on those. That's up to the intestinal fortitude of the individual. Unless I'm missing my mark, I think Henia has a lot of moxy and I was just stating that I have faith in her. I doubt she'll be one to sit and play mind games with herself.

Anyway. STOP TAKING ME WRONG! sheesh (that was a joke)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

And we just want to remind you that we are here for you anytime on the forum or off. (F)

Thanks ALOT JP (L)(L)(L)

Timeline

Thanks ALOT JP (L)(L)(L)

Anytime habibty.. (F):luv:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
((big hug)) because you are all alone in a foreign country and going through a difficult time right now.

All I can say is follow your instincts. I know you are a smart cookie and will do what is best for you and your daughter.

Angel

mmmmm.....cookies.

mycookie.jpg

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

((big hug)) because you are all alone in a foreign country and going through a difficult time right now.

All I can say is follow your instincts. I know you are a smart cookie and will do what is best for you and your daughter.

Angel

mmmmm.....cookies.

mycookie.jpg

:lol: Ok Cookie Monster it's on try to take my cookies

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

You're in my thoughts and prayers... This must be very difficult for you.

Listen to your heart... I know it's easier said than done. You will be fine. God is watching over you.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(L)

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Henia,

I'm so sorry you're having a few problems there... it doesn't seem to make sense but you are a smart woman and I know you will do what is best for you and your daughter. Good luck,

Sarah

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Henia, I sent you an email, I hope you received it. I am here for you if you need someone to talk too. I hope and pray everything works out.

Luv Ya,

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Timeline

Henia,

There is one more thing I think I need to add. I discussed this with Abdel last night and he told me to consider another angle on things. What if this woman is just jealous of you and trying to get him back? I saw Abdel's sister get angry over something I saw as quite insignificant and I know I don't want to cross her. Maybe this woman is like that. Maybe she is just trying to do anything she can to break you two up.

I'm sure you are watching everything closely to see what is truly going on and will do whatever is best for yourself.

Good luck through this difficult time.

Liz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.