doodlebug

Weight

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has your SO ever commented on your weight?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has requested I quit losing weight... She wants to keep calling me her Big Poooofy Bear..hhahahaha

I commented after seeing a pic of her in the size small Gold's Gym Outfit I bought for her that we need to start shopping for clothes for her in the little girl section of the store...hhahahahaha..

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Never. Like most American women (no matter what their size) I think I should be slimmer. He disagrees.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My SO never said anything about my weight, and I was 40 pounds heavier the first time we met! The second time we met he said "oh, you are smaller," and then at the airport when I met him in August he said "honey, you continued to get smaller!" He has never said anything bad regarding my weight. He told me he would love me no matter how big I might get! :luv:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

No because he's convinced he's too young to die.

O snaaaaaaaps Jean you crack me up!

My SO had mentioned to me the other day I started to look more healthy... and that I started to have some puff to the place under my neck.I asked him what that meant? fat? He said no...healthy as in my skin. Hmmmm I am not sure... :huh: But since being here in DZ I feel fat...as all the women here are sooo skinny. But my husband seems to say he wants a women, not a young girl...Hmm I am not sure I believe him after the puff comment :huh::lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

One time as my husband was trying to give me a compliment he said "You have such a big ###" and then I almost killed him. I'm pretty young but I've had a child and I've always been super self-conscious and now that I'm pregnant again I keep getting bigger!!!! But when he said it he didn't mean it in a bad way and explained that it was a good thing and he didn't want me to be as skinny as some of the girls he's seen here in America. Oh well, after I have this baby though I would love to drop like 40 pounds, I'm thinking a size 8 would be nice ;)

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Timeline

No because he's convinced he's too young to die.

O snaaaaaaaps Jean you crack me up!

My SO had mentioned to me the other day I started to look more healthy... and that I started to have some puff to the place under my neck.I asked him what that meant? fat? He said no...healthy as in my skin. Hmmmm I am not sure... :huh: But since being here in DZ I feel fat...as all the women here are sooo skinny. But my husband seems to say he wants a women, not a young girl...Hmm I am not sure I believe him after the puff comment :huh::lol:

See? He too fears swift and merciless death... danced with it... considered it... then cut bait and ran. Men can be such cowards....

My ex-husband made the mistake of telling me I had a big ###. When we met I was about 112-115 and I admit I gained about 10 pounds soon after we married. But still, 122-125 at 5'3" is not fat at all. Also, I had seen three women that he had been with before me and all were twice my size. So, it hurt my feelings something fierce the day I was laying on the sofa with him, he patted my butt, and said: "Culeto (means big ### in Spanish). I want it culito (little ###) again. I know you can do it." I tried to be cool about it but ended up leaving and going to a friend's and just crying my eyes out.

Bogdan (my fiance) knows that I'm extra extra extra sensitive about my weight and he knows that story. IF he ever has a need to tell me something about my weight I hope he finds a much more delicate way to do so. Is there a such thing? But seriously, if I let myself go (eating ###### and not exercising) I would want him to encourage me to get back on track. I seriously don't think he will have to, though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
My ex-husband made the mistake of telling me I had a big ###. When we met I was about 112-115 and I admit I gained about 10 pounds soon after we married. But still, 122-125 at 5'3" is not fat at all. Also, I had seen three women that he had been with before me and all were twice my size. So, it hurt my feelings something fierce the day I was laying on the sofa with him, he patted my butt, and said: "Culeto (means big ### in Spanish). I want it culito (little ###) again. I know you can do it." I tried to be cool about it but ended up leaving and going to a friend's and just crying my eyes out.

Bogdan (my fiance) knows that I'm extra extra extra sensitive about my weight and he knows that story. IF he ever has a need to tell me something about my weight I hope he finds a much more delicate way to do so. Is there a such thing? But seriously, if I let myself go (eating ###### and not exercising) I would want him to encourage me to get back on track. I seriously don't think he will have to, though.

My fiance has not ever said anything about my weight. he told me he loves me no matter how i look. I told him i think i need to loose some weight for health reasons and because i am not happy with my wieght yet. He told me it didn't matter to him he loves me no matter what. So that made me happy.

AJ1 :yes:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well yes he mentioned my losing weight...like as in asking me if I would. He prefaced it though by saying, "honey I am going to ask you something but I wish that you do not take it in a bad way".

DUH

How else can I take that?? I bawled my eyes out because I have lost 30 lbs since we started talking and he didn't even notice, although I have to admit it's hard when you just see a person's face each night with only the occasional time that I get up to go to the bathroom and stuff.

Anyway once he saw how it upset me he incessantly apologized and felt very very bad and kept telling me how many ways he loves me.

I'm still stunned but am getting over it. I think it's that whole issue of how he doesn't know how to talk to a woman yet since he was genuinely shocked that I cried.

Anyways I'll continue to lose the weight but it's for me, not him. If he doesn't like how I look when I step off that plane then I'm going to make it very clear that there will be no marriage since I tend to gain or lose depending on where I'm at in life. To his credit though he did say after that even if I gained he'd still love me and that he's just fearing for my health since his dad is so sick and it's a lot to do with his dad's weight so it's in his mind that he doesn't want to lose me as well.

That being said though, I'm a size 14 now which I don't feel is a health issue at all. My goodness to the woman who just posted about being 123.......I don't think I've seen THAT weight since like the 9th grade!!! :whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Said has commented on my weight once or twice but never in a bad way.... I was at my *adult* thinnest when we met - I had just lost 35 lbs. Now I've gained some back and he noticed, but says he loves me no matter what my size. I'm trying to lose some of it again, mostly for me, but I want to look good for my man too, so I can't say it's not for him. I also perform regularly and I need to stay fit for that and to look decent in my costumes... It's better for me getting gigs that way... not to mention the health benefits of being at a decent weight. Good luck to all who need to lose some poundage! :thumbs:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Well yes he mentioned my losing weight...like as in asking me if I would. He prefaced it though by saying, "honey I am going to ask you something but I wish that you do not take it in a bad way".

DUH

How else can I take that?? I bawled my eyes out because I have lost 30 lbs since we started talking and he didn't even notice, although I have to admit it's hard when you just see a person's face each night with only the occasional time that I get up to go to the bathroom and stuff.

Anyway once he saw how it upset me he incessantly apologized and felt very very bad and kept telling me how many ways he loves me.

I'm still stunned but am getting over it. I think it's that whole issue of how he doesn't know how to talk to a woman yet since he was genuinely shocked that I cried.

Anyways I'll continue to lose the weight but it's for me, not him. If he doesn't like how I look when I step off that plane then I'm going to make it very clear that there will be no marriage since I tend to gain or lose depending on where I'm at in life. To his credit though he did say after that even if I gained he'd still love me and that he's just fearing for my health since his dad is so sick and it's a lot to do with his dad's weight so it's in his mind that he doesn't want to lose me as well.

That being said though, I'm a size 14 now which I don't feel is a health issue at all. My goodness to the woman who just posted about being 123.......I don't think I've seen THAT weight since like the 9th grade!!! :whistle:

Right???!!!! I think that's why I was devastated.

Anyway, gosh it hurts. I know exactly why you cried. I'm there with you, girl. I totally understand. (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.