kaydee457

My Kaydee has her drivers license!

20 posts in this topic

Well, after much yelling (me), fighting, crying (her) and shouting (me again), she passed her road test last Wednesday......

She didn't look nervous at all prior to the test but I was petrified! :lol:

Considering she has a language barrier, and an A-hole for a husband (lessons learned-never teach your spouse to drive! save you marriage!) she managed to ignore both handicaps and passed on first try!

Congats to my sweetie, Kaydee...... :dance:

I love you sweetie.

:thumbs:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations to you both! :)

May 1996: Met in Mexico
K1
March 7th, 2006: Sent 129F to NSC
March 9th, 2006: NOA1 Day 1
June 15th, 2006: Notice of transfer to CSC
October 3rd, 2006: IMBRA RFE e-mail
October 17th, 2006 CSC e-mail confirming RFE receipt.
October 18th, 2006: NOA2!!!!!!!! 224 days!
October 25th, 2006: NVC received file
November 10th, 2006: Received Packet from CDJ
January 5th, 2007: Visa approved!!!! 302 days!
February 16th, 2007: Civil Ceremony
AOS
February 21st, 2007: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP to Chicago
March 1st, 2007: NOA1 - Day 1
March 26th, 2007: I-485 transferred to CSC - Day 25
March 30th, 2007: Biometrics appointment - Day 29
April 14th, 2007: Big Wedding!!!!
May 8th, 2007: AP Approved - Day 68
May 10th, 2007: EAD Approved- Day 70
September 20th, 2007: SECOND Biometrics appointment - Day 203
December 4th, 2007: AOS approved!!!! 278 days!
December 10th, 2007: Received GC - Day 284
Removal of Conditions
August 31st, 2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC
September 2nd, 2009: NOA1 - Day 1
October 15th, 2009: Biometrics appointment - Day 44
October 26th, 2009: 10 year GC approved!! - Day 55
October 31st, 2009: Received GC - Day 60

NATURALIZATION

May 7th, 2013: Mailed N-400

May 9th, 2013: NOA1 - Day 1

June 10th, 2013: Biometrics Appointment - Day 33

September 5th, 2013: Interview - Day

September 27th, 2013: Oath Ceremony- Day

I am teaching my wife to drive now. It is a nervewracking experiance!

I'm sure your right leg aches from pushing on the passenger side floor-board.. :lol: Mine did/does.

Either you teach your wife how to drive or the new 'teacher' will teach her more than just driving a car.

To me, either way you are screwed!

Huh???????? :rolleyes:

Edited by kaydee457
miss_me_yet.jpg

Another pearl from Majizee. :wacko:

Either you teach your wife how to drive or the new 'teacher' will teach her more than just driving a car.

To me, either way you are screwed!

If you can sleep with her every night and she makes a you a nice meal and takes care of you when you are sick, why not teach her how to drive?

Is that asking too much? Maybe someone needs an annulment?

Ahh, I seeeeeeee///\\

I'm going to back uuupppp now sloooleeeeey...No prooooblemo dude.....Just relaaaaax..........

miss_me_yet.jpg

what again did you jerk from his left hand? Was he jerking when you were learning to drive?

Congratulations to kaydee!

I'm gonna hire a driving instructor whenever we have the extra money. The last time he tried to drive I jerked the wheel out of his hands.....

Edited by Majizee

Majizee,

Once in a very great while, you make a point that actually makes sense. Then you go and write this garbage. Have you had too many bong hits today?

what again did you jerk from his left hand? Was he jerking when you were learning to drive?

I'm gonna hire a driving instructor whenever we have the extra money. The last time he tried to drive I jerked the wheel out of his hands.....

Well, after much yelling (me), fighting, crying (her) and shouting (me again), she passed her road test last Wednesday......

She didn't look nervous at all prior to the test but I was petrified! :lol:

Considering she has a language barrier, and an A-hole for a husband (lessons learned-never teach your spouse to drive! save you marriage!) she managed to ignore both handicaps and passed on first try!

Congats to my sweetie, Kaydee...... :dance:

I love you sweetie.

:thumbs:

good news..make certain you get her a W sticker for her car

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I had one, er, two occasions to that..... :lol:

miss_me_yet.jpg