strawberry42

i need help!!! im cracking here!

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

he just keeps throwing in my face his visa, how he can stay here how he can get it so quickly by divorcing me and prooving im nuts, and wanting to show all the world my records and blah blah, i feel like a failure, even now im afraid he will see my words on vj, he even goes into the pc to see where i go , see all the calls i make on my phone, i got in trouble for smiling to much at my work when he came to pick me up,ive beeen told im stupid crazy retarded ignorant, fat ugly disgusting, cursed by allah swt with cancer and disease, no one would want me, and on and on

Premeditated on his part! No doubt about it he had plans regarding entry into the United States and then moving on to do who knows what. Listen to your muslim sisters and brothers who have commented to you. Let them help you and stand firm and strong :thumbs: I wish you the very best and I will pray for you. This will work out and he will get his..........karma is a b&*ch :yes:

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Laos

I-129F Sent : 2011-07-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-07-19

I-129F RFE(s) : 2011-11-28

RFE Reply(s) : 2011-12-13 Received my initial evidence, 2012-01-03 congressional inquiry conducted; officer is looking at the documents; says should have decision in a few weeks

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-01-25

NVC Received : 2012-02-03

NVC Left : 2012-02-14

Consulate Received : 2012-02-21

Packet 3 Received : 2012-02-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-03-19

Packet 4 Received : 2012-04-02

Interview Date : 2012-05-10

2012-05-25 Evidence given to consular officer.

Interview Result : Approved!

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm here im crying and im scared, and just for the record we dont have bank accounts in each others names cause he wont allow me on it, we dont have bills in each others names, we dont have pictures recently of me and him and the kids, just some picks from a year ago ,i need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,, how do i escape all this,, thanks

Why are you still there? Grab the kids, go to the police, and tell them your story. Tell them you are afraid to go home. They will place you in a shelter so you can then use legal aid or get a lawyer to do a restraining order. The most important thing to do is GET OUT NOW!

OMG am so sorry to hear your story. First of all even if you did sign those papers that wont hold up in court because you can prove that you signed them under pressure because you feared for your life, so all judges will throw them out, second call UCIS tell them your story, third move away somewhere he cant find you and your kids, 4th get a lawyer to help you.. and most importantly do everything secretly where he doesnt know what your plans are.. That ####### should be thrown in jail then sent back to his country.. GOOD LUCK with everything

USCIC

12-28-11 I-130's mailed

01-03-12 NOA1 for both hubby & step-son

NO RFE Thank GOD

03-30-12 NOA2 for both hubby & step-son

NVC

04-02-2012 NVC received both Cases

04-19-2012 NVC case #'s by phone

04-19-2012 Received A.O.S bill/DS-3032

04-19-2012 Paid A.O.S bill/sent DS-3032

04/26/2012 Accepted

05/01/2012 Mail A.O.S for both

05/01/2012 Recieved IV bill

05/01/2012 Paid IV bill for both

05/23/2012 NVC received DS-230 for both

06/01/2012 Cases complete

06/22/2012 Interview date received for Both <3

08/13/2012 Monday @ 7:30am for hubby & step-son :)

VISA APROVADA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

can he press charges for mental abuse??

Hell no. He is bluffing you. Don't believe a liar.

can he have my medical records without my consent?

Medical records are private. He can't get them without your consent.

The best course is to never touch him but if he grabs you I hope he rips your clothes or leaves a mark on you or you have a strong story to tell because if true, and you can prove it they will take him to jail and he will not be allowed back in your residence. I would consider making a police report of all the abuse.

You can also go to the state attorney and tell them that those documents you signed declinging processecution were done under threats. There should have been a no contact order during the time of when he was trying to get you to sign these documents and if you can show your phone records where he was calling you to support your story, he might be thrown in jail for that too because that is a violation of the law there. You can also consider filing a restraining order but you better have specific examples, dates and times of this abuse. Physical abuse is not tolerated at all in America and if you knew your rights, he would be in jail. Call a criminal attorney and ask for their advice. The women shelters can also advise you more. Good luck. What a creep he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Please, please do your best to get out of the situation. Not only for you, but also for your children. Do not think it would be best to try to save your marriage. It is beyond repair, and your children do not deserve to grow up in a violent abusive situation. They are much better off without a man in their life, versus an abusive man. I am just writing this, because I don't want you to later convince yourself that it is better to stay in this marriage... as it is not fair neither for yourself, nor for them to grow up in this traumatizing environment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just Courious. You said he was thrown in Jail. To do that the Authorities would have to make a charge. Was that Assualt 4 ? It is a Crime. What was the Charge and how did that go meaning "Final Outcome" and a Record. ?

yeah, most if not all places in the US today, once charged of anything relating to DV, the victim can't do squat to get the perpetrator off. the sheriff of san francisco county (basically city of sf) was recently charged with 3 crimes related to DV and although his wife is speaking out against the courts, district attorney, police, and the judge, he was issued a restraining order not by his wife but by the authorities. he can't see his wife or kid until his trail is over and yes, he was just elected the sheriff.

some of these stories in here are just too unbelievable for me to take serious (this is why i don't often read this forum, but no idea what got into me lately). i mean, if this story is true, are people, both the victim and the per;etrator here this stupid?

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yeah, most if not all places in the US today, once charged of anything relating to DV, the victim can't do squat to get the perpetrator off. the sheriff of san francisco county (basically city of sf) was recently charged with 3 crimes related to DV and although his wife is speaking out against the courts, district attorney, police, and the judge, he was issued a restraining order not by his wife but by the authorities. he can't see his wife or kid until his trail is over and yes, he was just elected the sheriff.

some of these stories in here are just too unbelievable for me to take serious (this is why i don't often read this forum, but no idea what got into me lately). i mean, if this story is true, are people, both the victim and the per;etrator here this stupid?

If it is true that is really terrible, but it did cross my mind since the information shows a mixed understanding of Islam (she writes swt after the name Allah, yet she seems to know nothing at all about Islamic marriage rules) But how can we know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.