YuAndDan

Typeing in the new I-134

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

For all that are frustrated by the stupid locked I-134 form on the USCIS website.

I downloaded form I-134 from the USCIS website, and found that I could not type on the lines like all the other forms available on the USCIS site, for some stupid reason someone locked the form before posting it to the site. So I printed it out and started filling it out by hand, my writing is OK, but I prefer to type in the answers and print the form out completed, it just looks neater.

So there I was hand writing the form looking at the example form here on VJ for guidance, and realized the form date of the example form on VJ is the current one and started wondering how the example form was filled out. I then clicked in the fields and discovered that I could erase the sample info and fill in my info and print the example form out with my data.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/I-134-exp-04-30-07.pdf

Thank you Lexa, Aussiewench or who ever unlocked the example form and left it in an unlocked state for others to use. :thumbs:

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

This is a GREAT trick to know...Thanks, DanYu!!

I actually had the same problem when I tried to start doing some drafts of stuff in advance to see what information I was missing. Couldn't do a THING with the USCIS online version, dagnabbit!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

January 2004: Met Laurent at the Bibliothèque nationale in Paris

February 2004: We became an actual couple

January 29th, 2006: I left France to return to the United States--AWFUL to say goodbye!

June 2006: Finally convinced Laurent that a K-1 visa would be more time-effective than trying to get an H-1

August 1st, 2006: The K-1 petition is finally in the mail and on its way to Nebraska...WooHoooo!! And yes, I remembered to attach the check! :-)

August 3rd, 2006: USPS online tracking shows that my petition (sent certified) was received at the NSC at 5:05am

August 14th, 2006: NOA1 received USPS!! (I-129F recv'd at CSC: 8/4; NOA date: 8/10; last touched: 8/11)

October 2nd, 2006: I MISTAKENLY thought we had an approval...False alarm...Back to waiting...

October 3rd, 2006: TOUCHED!!

October 4th, 2006: REALLY AND TRULY APPROVED!!! Email notification lists 10/3 as the NOA2 date.

Later that same day: TOUCHED...AGAIN! Hope that means I'm in a cozy box and moving to NVC this week...

October 10th, 2006: Received official NOA2 via snail mail.

October 19th, 2006: Case received at NVC!! AWESOME!!

October 20th, 2006: Case forwarded to Paris!! DHL says two shipments were headed that way. Must be in there somewhere...

October 27th, 2006: Received official receipt letter from NVC via USPS.

Thanks for this great information, YuAndDan!!!

K-1 journey

Apr 11, 2006 - mailed I-129F to VSC

Apr 24, 2006 - NOA1

Sep 26, 2006 - NOA2

Nov 30, 2006 - interview app. - approved :-)

Dec 1, 2006 - picked up visa

Dec 3, 2006 - POE Newark

Dec 20, 2006 - Marriage

AOS journey

Jan 24, 2007 - DORA appointment - accepted - interviewed -- day 1

Jan 29, 2007 - notice date on NOA 1 -- day 6

Feb 15, 2007 - Biometrics appointment -- day 23

Mar 14, 2007 - welcome notice -- day 50

Mar 19, 2007 - welcome notice by snail mail & card production ordered -- day 55

Mar 23, 2007 - approval notice sent -- day 59

Mar 26, 2007 - green card received -- day 62

I-751 Removal of conditional green card

Dec 15, 2009 - mailed I-751 to VSC

Dec 30, 2009 - Notice Date on NOA

Jan 30, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

May 28, 2009 - approval notice by snail mail

Jun 22, 2009 - green card received

The fillable forms used in the examples came from visapro.com , who have the most current forms as per USCIS website. However when using the visapro forms it is recommended to always double check with the USCIS site that the form is the correct version. It is not recommended to get into the habit of using the example forms as they may not be updated straight away when a new form becomes available. They should be used as examples only.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
For all that are frustrated by the stupid locked I-134 form on the USCIS website.

I downloaded form I-134 from the USCIS website, and found that I could not type on the lines like all the other forms available on the USCIS site, for some stupid reason someone locked the form before posting it to the site. So I printed it out and started filling it out by hand, my writing is OK, but I prefer to type in the answers and print the form out completed, it just looks neater.

So there I was hand writing the form looking at the example form here on VJ for guidance, and realized the form date of the example form on VJ is the current one and started wondering how the example form was filled out. I then clicked in the fields and discovered that I could erase the sample info and fill in my info and print the example form out with my data.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/I-134-exp-04-30-07.pdf

Thank you Lexa, Aussiewench or who ever unlocked the example form and left it in an unlocked state for others to use. :thumbs:

Thank you very much... best of luck!!

michelle/otman

AOS

02/06/2007 - sent AOS and EAD to Chicago

02/14/2007 - fees came through the bank, it's rolling!!

02/20/2007 - letter for Biometrics appointment on 03/01/2007

03/01/2007 - Biometrics appointment was painless

03/10/2007 - NOA1 AOS was transferred to CSC!!!!

03/28/2007 - touched AOS

03/29/2007 - touched AOS

04/06/2007 - welcoming letter (by email)

04/11/2007 - AOS approval (by email)

04/12/2007 - 2yr. green card in hand...omg!!

06/29/2007 - bought our new house

Mr. & Mrs. Otman Elaroussi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.