Kelly C

Fiance Pregnant, Please help!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wshew, I am scared first off

In sept. 2011 I met Rosemarie on Hearts of Asia (dating site) We started chatting on YM, Email and Telephone in early october. We felt a connection. After careful consideration, I made a decision to go to visit Rosemarie in Manila (flight, hotel, arrangements made, Depart Nov. 29, 2011, Return Dec. 11, 2011).

At this time Nov. 3, 2011 I hap-hasardly (no fee attached, no G325 etc.) sent off an I-129f. I recieved I-797C (Regection Notice) on Nov.16 2011.

On Nov. 29, 2011 I went to Manila met Rosemarie and confirmed our feelings for each other. On Dec. 10th 2011 while in Manila, I proposed marriage to Rosemarie, and we are engaged to married (yes I have photos and a Ring).

After returning to Idaho, I started accumulating documentation and filled out a new I-129F complete with cover letter and supporting evidence.

On Dec. 25, 2011 Rose said she was "5 days delayed" I suggested a PT that was positive, and a Dr. Visit to confirm.

I sent the new I-129F Petition on Jan.6, 2012. (no mention of the pregnancy)

QUESTIONS

WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT THE PREGNANCY?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

IS THERE ANY PROVISION THAT WOULD EXPIDITE HER ENTRY to The USA?

Do you know of potential delays?

I AM TERRIFIED ABOUT THE POTENTIAL LENGHT OF TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE K-1 VISA AND GET ROSEMARIE HERE TO START OUR FAMILY.

I have enclosed a copy of my cover letter. I have deleted some personal information)

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE, PLEASE ADVISE. Kelly

I-129F Cover Letter

Kelly C

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P. O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

Nature of the submission: I-129F Petition

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé Visa for Rosemarie M Bernados, and supporting documents.

Contents include:

- Payment in the amount of $ 340.00

- I-129F

- G-1145 E/Notification

- G-325A and passport style photo Kelly C

- G-325A and passport style photo Rosemarie

- Birth certificate/US Passport Kelly C

- Birth certificate Rosemarie, additional Identification Rosemarie

- (2) Letters certifying intent to marry Kelly and Rosemarie

- Divorce decree

- Proof of having met in person in the past two years

- Documentation of ongoing relationship

- I-134 and supporting documents

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,

Kelly C

01/07/2012 Mailed I-129F to Dallas Lock Box

01/10/2012 Accepted, Sent to CSC for Processing

01/12/2012 Touched

01/14/2012 NOA1 Hard Copy Recieved

http://www.facebook....&type=3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Wshew, I am scared first off

In sept. 2011 I met Rosemarie on Hearts of Asia (dating site) We started chatting on YM, Email and Telephone in early october. We felt a connection. After careful consideration, I made a decision to go to visit Rosemarie in Manila (flight, hotel, arrangements made, Depart Nov. 29, 2011, Return Dec. 11, 2011).

At this time Nov. 3, 2011 I hap-hasardly (no fee attached, no G325 etc.) sent off an I-129f. I recieved I-797C (Regection Notice) on Nov.16 2011.

On Nov. 29, 2011 I went to Manila met Rosemarie and confirmed our feelings for each other. On Dec. 10th 2011 while in Manila, I proposed marriage to Rosemarie, and we are engaged to married (yes I have photos and a Ring).

After returning to Idaho, I started accumulating documentation and filled out a new I-129F complete with cover letter and supporting evidence.

On Dec. 25, 2011 Rose said she was "5 days delayed" I suggested a PT that was positive, and a Dr. Visit to confirm.

I sent the new I-129F Petition on Jan.6, 2012. (no mention of the pregnancy)

QUESTIONS

WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT THE PREGNANCY?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

IS THERE ANY PROVISION THAT WOULD EXPIDITE HER ENTRY to The USA?

Do you know of potential delays?

I AM TERRIFIED ABOUT THE POTENTIAL LENGHT OF TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE K-1 VISA AND GET ROSEMARIE HERE TO START OUR FAMILY.

I have enclosed a copy of my cover letter. I have deleted some personal information)

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE, PLEASE ADVISE. Kelly

I-129F Cover Letter

Kelly C

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P. O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

Nature of the submission: I-129F Petition

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé Visa for Rosemarie M Bernados, and supporting documents.

Contents include:

- Payment in the amount of $ 340.00

- I-129F

- G-1145 E/Notification

- G-325A and passport style photo Kelly C

- G-325A and passport style photo Rosemarie

- Birth certificate/US Passport Kelly C

- Birth certificate Rosemarie, additional Identification Rosemarie

- (2) Letters certifying intent to marry Kelly and Rosemarie

- Divorce decree

- Proof of having met in person in the past two years

- Documentation of ongoing relationship

- I-134 and supporting documents

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,

Kelly C

Fisrt off congrats on the new addition to your family :P

Also from what I have been gathering from the information included all over this website I would come to conclusion to say that no you cannot expidite because of pregnancy, and the only thing you can do is wait for the whole process to be over and hopefully bring your fiance here before she has her baby... because if she has her baby before she comes to the US then that would be another seperate process. I beleive that even if you contact anyone about the pregnancy they wont be able to do anything for you.. Goodluck and hopefully you will come to a solution soon :)

USCIS STAGE

8/22/2011: NOA1 EMAIL(never received a hardcopy nor txt)

3/23/2012: NOA2 EMAIL!!!! :D

3/28/2012: NOA2 HARDCOPY

NVC STAGE

4/09/2012: NVC Recieved

4/24/2012: Got NVC Case# and Invoice ID#

4/25/2012: Sent DS-3032 email and Paid AOS fee

4/26/2012: AOS fee showed "paid"

5/2/2012: Sent AOS Package and NVC accepted DS-3032 email

5/4/2012: Received and Paid IV fee

5/7/2012: Sent IV Package

5/14/2012: Case Complete at NVC!

6/6/2012: NVC Left!!

Beirut Lebanon Consulate

7/11/2012: Interview!!

Result: My husband is put in Administrative processing :(

8/17/2012: Embassy called my husband to bring the pasport for the visa!! :D

Congratulation!

As said, there is no expedite for pregnancy. What you can do is to be really well-prepared. Spend time on this forum and educate yourself about the process, so you have the required documents in timely manner.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Congrats on the pregnancy!

You may want to look into her having the baby there; she MIGHT get the visa before she is due, but it will be close and she may be too pregnant to travel. Hopefully things will go quick for you and she can travel before the baby is born.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello Kelly C,

I think there's 2 ways to solve this problem.

1. First of all hope for better, that she'll get K1 visa fast and baby will be born in the U.S.

2. Baby can be born abroad (in her country) and you will just have to apply for another one process on getting baby American citizenship because one of the parents is American citizen. It's rule.

It's couple more forms and payment in amount of $200. But make it sure from the American Embassy site in her country, they might have this information. Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Pregnancy has no effect on the visa or petition processing. No need to contact anyone related to your petition. Your fiancee should contact a doctor regarding pre-natal care.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Congratulation!

As said, there is no expedite for pregnancy. What you can do is to be really well-prepared. Spend time on this forum and educate yourself about the process, so you have the required documents in timely manner.

Thank You.

01/12/2012 Touched

Timeline

Pregnancy has no effect on the visa or petition processing. No need to contact anyone related to your petition. Your fiancee should contact a doctor regarding pre-natal care.

Thank you very much.

01/12/2012 Touched

Timeline

Congrats on the pregnancy!

You may want to look into her having the baby there; she MIGHT get the visa before she is due, but it will be close and she may be too pregnant to travel. Hopefully things will go quick for you and she can travel before the baby is born.

Thank you for your well wishes.

01/12/2012 Touched

Timeline

Fisrt off congrats on the new addition to your family :P

Also from what I have been gathering from the information included all over this website I would come to conclusion to say that no you cannot expidite because of pregnancy, and the only thing you can do is wait for the whole process to be over and hopefully bring your fiance here before she has her baby... because if she has her baby before she comes to the US then that would be another seperate process. I beleive that even if you contact anyone about the pregnancy they wont be able to do anything for you.. Goodluck and hopefully you will come to a solution soon :)

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Thanks for the advice.

01/12/2012 Touched

Timeline

This adds alot of stress to your situation but now that you are in it, you both had better settle down and

just be happy. Everything will be okay. I just did some finger counting on the months and she's going to have that baby there so you best prepare for that. Even if she did get the Visa a month before giving birth, the airlines would likely not let her fly. Sorry for your stress. I hope everything goes well for you but keep a cool head. That's the most important and I too say enjoy your family !

Timeline

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, advice, and kind words.

I have a follow up question.

Looking at my cover letter. Do you guys think I sent TOO many Forms and supporting evidence?

Should I be pro-active in submiting additional evidence of support, and Forms?

Or will this clutter the file?

Thank you all again, I will try to breath and get a foothold. (L)

01/12/2012 Touched

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, advice, and kind words.

I have a follow up question.

Looking at my cover letter. Do you guys think I sent TOO many Forms and supporting evidence?

Should I be pro-active in submiting additional evidence of support, and Forms?

Or will this clutter the file?

Thank you all again, I will try to breath and get a foothold. (L)

ongoing evidence and i-134 are submitted to the consulate not uscis

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.