always love

California Service Center ask for more proofs

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi pls i need some advice and help

i want you all know that they denied my visa in my first interview like 5 month ago and now California Service Center send a letter to my wife ask for more proofs and my wife with me now and my step mom will do everything for us but

1 what proofs they need

2 and how much time it will take after my step mom send all proofs to California Service Center to get my second interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i want you all know that they denied my visa in my first interview like 5 month ago and now California Service Center send a letter to my wife ask for more proofs and my wife with me now and my step mom will do everything for us but

1 what proofs they need

2 and how much time it will take after my step mom send all proofs to California Service Center to get my second interview

1) Type out the letter here so we can know what they are talking about.

2) There can be many proofs, such as 1) Original or attested Marriage Certificate 2) Marriage Photos 3) Photos from previous visits if any 3) Emails/letters/cards/ 4) Phone call records 5) Skype online video call records 5) Signed Affidavit from US Citizen's family members, friends etc...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

1 what proofs they need

no one here can answer either of your questions... they can only guess... and even then they might be miles off.

read the letter you was sent and then reply to it with all the proof that is asked for

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Timeline

proofs for our marriage to show them we really love each other like chat on skype or msn and pls tell me how much time it will take after send them all proofs for my second interview and if someone have the same situation before pls advice me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Definitely show proof that your wife is now living with you, that is very good for bonafides!

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

send them what they need from you ...i 've got the same RFE a couple of months

chat logs ,phone bill calls , letters ....

good luck :)

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

send them what they need from you ...i 've got the same RFE a couple of months

chat logs ,phone bill calls , letters ....

good luck :)

What he's got is not an RFE. It's a NOIR. And that's serious stuff. If they want further proof of your relationship, and your wife is living there in Morocco with you, send copies of the stamped pages of her passport from entry, and a copy of her Moroccan carte de sejour. Send photos of you both together in Morocco. And do it quickly. They always give a deadline for the NOIR to be answered, and if they deny you this time, your wife had better settle in Morocco for good.

Timeline

All the proof we will send is

chat skype and chat msn and emails in facebook and pics we took last year and wedding pics and new pic 2012 show we celebrate Christmas and new year 2012 together and we took pictur with a big cake have 2012 . and my step mom and her family will send letter proof our love it like 6 letter and the ticket show she travel to me and we are together now so do you think all this proof it enough

Timeline

All the proof we will send is

chat skype and chat msn and emails in facebook and pics we took last year and wedding pics and new pic 2012 show we celebrate Christmas and new year 2012 together and we took pictur with a big cake have 2012 . and my step mom and her family will send letter proof our love it like 6 letter and the ticket show she travel to me and we are together now so do you think all this proof it enough

You also need to read over the NOIR and specifically address the consulate's reason for denying you. If it was stated in the letter that they believed the relationship to be strictly for immigration purposes, pointing out that your wife is now living with you in Morocco would be a good idea. Pictures can only prove so much. Your wife needs to write a letter addressing the NOIR, point by point, in addition to the evidence mentioned above.

I hope you know how serious this is. If they don't reaffirm your case, your chances of ever immigrating to America are very slim. Good luck.

Timeline

first im so glad to see your family pic it so sweet and happy life forever

and for your question they only ask about more proof and they did not say somthing about they dont belive of our relationship and they said the denied was becaus i did not answer like 3 question but my wife said they only want a reason to denied it and i think you have experienc

so how much month it will take after to send all the evidenc and proof to prove our petition

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

they said the denied was becaus i did not answer like 3 question but my wife said they only want a reason to denied it

so how much month it will take after to send all the evidenc and proof to prove our petition

What is the 3 questions they said you didn't answer? How does your wife know the real reason why they denied you?

I would think 1-2 month for interview again if they are convinced of your marriage.

=====================

CR-1 Process

=====================

06/10/2011 - I-130 package sent USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/14/2011 - NOA1

10/21/2011 - I-130 approved (NOA2)

11/19/2011 - NVC recevied case

11/21/2011 - Called NVC for AOS bill and DS-3032

11/21/2011 - Paid AOS Bill

11/21/2011 - EP request and DS-3032 to NVC

11/23/2011 - EP came and DS-3032 accepted

11/23/2011 - Submit I-864

11/28/2011 - Paid IV Bill

11/29/2011 - Submit DS-230

12/05/2011 - Case completed

12/08/2011 - Interview date set

12/11/2011 - Medical exam

01/11/2011 - Document intake day

01/12/2012 - Interview - Approved

03/09/2012 - POE - LAX

Timeline

thx for unswer and the question i did not answer is i did not know my step dauter hobby but she dont have a hobby and i said that but i think they think i did not know but i did not know what her favourit place in bible and her type diabetes and her brother age

Edited by always love

Timeline

thx for unswer and the question i did not answer is i did not know my step dauter hobby but she dont have a hobby and i said that but i think they think i did not know but i did not know what her favourit place in bible and her type diabetes and her brother age

You need to address these specific questions when rebutting the NOIR. Give an explanation for each, and explain that you are well aware of them now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.