^_^

Gingrich Collapses in Iowa as Ron Paul Surges to the Front

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Ron Paul would pull heavily from the left, especially the folks to the left of Pelosi, like Code Pink and Women in Black. He would gain heavily from the anti-war and anti-oil crowds.

The political spectrum is like a donut. There is this chocolate covered section covered in pink sprinkles that wraps around to connect the left with the right. That's where Ron exists.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Fiscal conservatives - check.

Anti-War Crowd - check.

Anti-Government crowd - check.

Pro-Pot smoking crowd - check.

Socially Liberal crowd - check.

So really if he can figure out a way to convince just a few of the pro-war religious nutbars, then he'd win in a landslide....

Social liberals will not support him. Despite his libertarian leanings towards civil liberties, Ron Paul is staunchly against abortion, gay marriage and a litany of other social issues. Ron Paul is popular now because a vast majority of the populace is not familiar with some a lot of things he has said.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Social liberals will not support him. Despite his libertarian leanings towards civil liberties, Ron Paul is staunchly against abortion, gay marriage and a litany of other social issues. Ron Paul is popular now because a vast majority of the populace is not familiar with some a lot of things he has said.

He's against "Federal" laws on those matters.

He's stated (and is right) that they are state issues.

He's said what he likes/doesn't like, but in the same statement each time says it's not the Federal government's place to decide. It's up to the states.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Iv'e seen RP debate and he looks to be a cool character that I would vote for. It depends though on his stance on certain issues like resource development and unemployment insurance benefits. Those two issues are big ones for me, and as for now Obama is good on both.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Iv'e seen RP debate and he looks to be a cool character that I would vote for. It depends though on his stance on certain issues like resource development and unemployment insurance benefits. Those two issues are big ones for me, and as for now Obama is good on both.

Guess you don't read. It is up to the states. Obama or the Feds doesn't matter. If you like Obama getting into these issues stay away from RP.

Filed: Timeline

Kip thinks Obama is going to open up ANWR. It's not going to happen.

Obama Administration Moves Against Alaska Oil Drilling

Other than that, he doesn't want to flip burgers while he is waiting for his number to come up at the union hall. So, keep them welfare checks coming.

Guess you don't read. It is up to the states. Obama or the Feds doesn't matter. If you like Obama getting into these issues stay away from RP.

Ya I guess I don't read. I read that article/link in the OP for a second time just now and I don't see where it touches bases with anything you just posted. Maybe you could point it out for me in that article and make sure you throw in some good 'ol Texas y'alls and meemaws. :hehe:

Kip thinks Obama is going to open up ANWR. It's not going to happen.

Obama Administration Moves Against Alaska Oil Drilling

Other than that, he doesn't want to flip burgers while he is waiting for his number to come up at the union hall. So, keep them welfare checks coming.

That's a half arsed attempt by Fish and Wildlife seeing how they know Congress will never pass it. It's like Vietnam declaring a proxie war against China. Looks good on paper but in reality it just isn't happening.

Not sure about the welfare remark, Iv'e never been on welfare. You must have me fcked up for one of your California illegals. :hehe:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Ya I guess I don't read. I read that article/link in the OP for a second time just now and I don't see where it touches bases with anything you just posted. Maybe you could point it out for me in that article and make sure you throw in some good 'ol Texas y'alls and meemaws. :hehe:

That's a half arsed attempt by Fish and Wildlife seeing how they know Congress will never pass it. It's like Vietnam declaring a proxie war against China. Looks good on paper but in reality it just isn't happening.

Not sure about the welfare remark, Iv'e never been on welfare. You must have me fcked up for one of your California illegals. :hehe:

After 26 weeks, it's welfare.

After 26 weeks, it's welfare.

The government calls it "unemployment insurance benefits". 99 weeks of "unemployment insurance benefits" for ol Kip. And if I was to work this summer I can collect it again during the winter like I most likely will unless I get lucky and land a two on and two off maintenance job up north. If that happens I will work as long as the contract last. If it's just construction this summer I'm going to have to spend next winter staying warm, collecting my checks and posting on here with the rest of ya. :)

sigbet.jpg

The government calls it "unemployment insurance benefits". 99 weeks of "unemployment insurance benefits" for ol Kip. And if I was to work this summer I can collect it again during the winter like I most likely will unless I get lucky and land a two on and two off maintenance job up north. If that happens I will work as long as the contract last. If it's just construction this summer I'm going to have to spend next winter staying warm, collecting my checks and posting on here with the rest of ya. :)

I'm sure that's what our forefathers envisioned for us.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Rats! :angry:

I only opened this thread to read it because it said "Gingrich Collapses." I was hoping that he literally fell over and that there was a video of it.

I heard he collapsed and thought, "Oh no, he had a heart attack."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

it could happen, really !!! I envision his ex-wives and scorned lovers getting together for some impromptu breakfast meeting with him, at the Grand Canyan...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ol' Kip needs to find a better job. ;)

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!