^_^

Gingrich Collapses in Iowa as Ron Paul Surges to the Front

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that Ron Paul has taken the lead in the Iowa caucus race, while Newt Gingrich's support is fading fast.

Gingrich has seen his numbers in the PPP poll drop from 27 percent to 14 percent in just three weeks, while his favorability rating is now split at 46 percent for to 47 percent against, the worst of any candidate not named Jon Huntsman.

Mitt Romney has also seen his numbers tick up slightly (to 20%), putting him just behind Paul (23%) for second place. The poll measured voters who are planning to vote in the Republican caucus.

The bad news for Paul, however, is that when asked for their second choice for President, only 9% said they would vote for him after their preferred candidate. That means if supporters of any of the second-tier candidates sense defeat and decided to abandon their choice at the last minute, those votes are more likely to go to Romney. Even if Romney doesn't win, the stronger than expected showing could be the snowball that starts a primary avalanche for him.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/12/gingrich-collapses-iowa-ron-paul-surges-front/46360/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

no way in hell we're all lucky enough for Ron Paul to win the Iowa Caucus and then the primary...

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Donate money to his campaign. Do it now. Help get the word out. If he wins Iowa, they CAN'T ignore him and it's likely he'll start picking up steam as they head into other states.

The message is good. It just has to get put out there. People still haven't heard it and still don't understand what it's about. We need to fix that.

RP, FTW!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ron Paul, FTW ! (dry)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I was watching Fox News last night and noticed they are bashing Ron Paul pretty badly.

For sure. I was listening to Hannity a few days ago and he hates Ron Paul and said he will be exposing Ron Paul fully from that day forward to ensure he is not the nominee. He had just had a interview with Romney too and before that he was talking to Gingrich and gushing over them.

I was watching Fox News last night and noticed they are bashing Ron Paul pretty badly.

I like when they say things like, "his changes are too radical." Uh.. didn't we just vote for "change" a few years ago? Since there's hasn't been any (positive) change, I guess folks want more of the same.

Radical = Constitutional.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I like when they say things like, "his changes are too radical." Uh.. didn't we just vote for "change" a few years ago? Since there's hasn't been any (positive) change, I guess folks want more of the same.

Radical = Constitutional.

The main buzz ward Hannity kept hitting on was 'Isolationist'.blink.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

it's funny because the left wing hates Ron Paul and the right wing hates Ron Paul.

Anyone with common sense should take this as a sign to vote for Ron Paul lol.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

For sure. I was listening to Hannity a few days ago and he hates Ron Paul and said he will be exposing Ron Paul fully from that day forward to ensure he is not the nominee. He had just had a interview with Romney too and before that he was talking to Gingrich and gushing over them.

No one took RP as a serious threat, when he is (and he may be close) he will be destroyed because there is soooo much stuff to work with.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

The main buzz ward Hannity kept hitting on was 'Isolationist'.blink.gif

That's what they're trying to say. It's all they've got!

You hear people say things like, "We should just worry about what's going on here." And then they say Ron Paul is an isolationist. Uh... which do you want?

Русский форум член.