Eesaan

So what happens to couples who don't get the visa???

102 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why do you ask such a question????? Why are you here??? are you going through the visa process??????????..... Your profile says you have 11 years experience with Morocco.... What exactlly does that mean?????

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Actually, Shayma, that is a truly legitimate question. We have various people that have been denied and never received a visa. Some people terminate their relationship, others move to the country of their spouse. It happens and beyond fighting a losing battle, people choose their own poison.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

well I lived off and on in morocco for many years and I have seen so many marriages between moroccans and americans( I have arranged them too)

I like to tell couples to not base their lives on a visa because it isnt guaranteed. I keep hearing so much bad things about the usa-consulate in morocco nowadays.

It used to be easy to get the visa,or at least no so much prep and worrying.

This is a friendly discussion of our thoughts of marriage and back up plans..

As for my islamic research then I do small translations of islamic material in arabic to english and call to islam,and other islamic research.

Edited by ihsaan

Timeline

Actually, Shayma, that is a truly legitimate question. We have various people that have been denied and never received a visa. Some people terminate their relationship, others move to the country of their spouse. It happens and beyond fighting a losing battle, people choose their own poison.

I think terminating the relationship is horrible for a married man/woman it is horrendous, as for people intending to marry then it is equally as shock as well because you'll find the innocent moroccan family not knowing the realities of the visa process be totally distraught when their daughter/SON is abandoned all because the visa was denied.

The immigration visa process has to be overhauled tremendously,FOR TRUE COUPLES WITH SINCERE INTENTIONS

Timeline

Why do you ask such a question????? Why are you here??? are you going through the visa process??????????..... Your profile says you have 11 years experience with Morocco.... What exactlly does that mean?????

asalaam alaikuum...11 yrs experience is living in morocco off and on,children,marriage,processing visas for others,helping others get married in morocco,counseling moroccan/american couples.

Timeline

I think terminating the relationship is horrible for a married man/woman it is horrendous, as for people intending to marry then it is equally as shock as well because you'll find the innocent moroccan family not knowing the realities of the visa process be totally distraught when their daughter/SON is abandoned all because the visa was denied.

The immigration visa process has to be overhauled tremendously,FOR TRUE COUPLES WITH SINCERE INTENTIONS

I've seen a lot but most of the attrocities commmited from foreigners, which made the govt make marriage hard in morocco and many families reluctant to trust foreigners.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

any comments on youngish moroccan men (30 and under) marrying older USCitizen Females (45 and over) ??

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

any comments on youngish moroccan men (30 and under) marrying older USCitizen Females (45 and over) ??

Well it definitely is a eyebrow raiser in tnnir culture,and society because it wouldnt take place amongst themselves(there could be exceptions)large age differences raise a red flag in the usa consulate, the fiance visa is the most fraudulent visa and most rejected and most scrutinized visa in morocco,so much the usa consulate in morocco has dedicated a web page to the fiance visa predators.

Many times in the usa consulate Ive seen them threaten and eject MALE moroccans who appear and appear for multiple visa interviews(all moroccan men arent bad).

A lot of times in the interviews I hear their is a moroccan translator/employee who inserts his two cents ,acting like a well trained doberman pincher for the usa consulate asking questions that are irrelevant and quite disrespectful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

thanks ihsaan !! I had some sense of this 2 years ago, reading 'portrayals' here at VJ...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.