Kevin&Lenith

A time to be thankfull

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Vj'ers,

as we sit and wait thru our process, lets all remember to give thanks for the love ones that we have, even through trying times. I just received a desperate phone call from a pinay friend in Manila , she had just received news that her future husband here in the states had just suffered a massive stroke and is not expected to live. So even when we yell and scream at this process, I could not imagine ever receiving such a call. I have my asawa here with me now, and am so greatful for that, so in our crazy filled days if you can take a minute and say a quick prayer for this couple who are now going thru something no one should have to.

Kevin & Lenith

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Terrible, i went through heart incident just prior to my wife getting here, we are lucky to be alive and have our wifes. Peace and Prayers to all. Good Luck on your AOS.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I feel so bad for her. My thoughts are with your friend.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

How horrible. My heart goes out to your friend and her fiance. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have moved this thread from the AOS forum as it really isn't related to the AOS forum, however I have kept it in the General Immigration forum rather than Off Topic as a better location for this message.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tomorrow is not promised...Cherish the moment. (F)

April 02, 2011 10:13AM I-129F Mailed to USCIS Dallas, Texas

April 04, 2011 12:25PM Delivered at USCIS Dallas, TX signed by C.Thornquist

April 08, 2011 12:20AM NOA1 (notification by email)

April 08, 2011 Personal Check USCIS, Credited from account.

April 11, 2011 11:52AM Rec I-797C, Notice of Action by mail. NOA1 Notice Date April 06, 2011

Sept. 23, 2011 Notification of Approval of NOA2 (Text Message)

Jan. 03, 2012 K1 Visa APPROVED (USA EMBASSY MANILA)

March 21, 2012 POE Dallas, Texas

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.