TBoneTX

RUBbette Wives & Housework, si man

891 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:secret: the '80's

Ohhhh thanks! :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ohhhh thanks! :thumbs:

feel younger now? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

feel younger now? :hehe:

*slaps some more Olay on* I do now! :hehe:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

"Balling chicks" goes back to the same era as "far-out" and "groovy." Late 1960s forward until...???

There's the song "I wish i were a little bit taller I wish I were a baller" etc. from the early 90s and the usage you are talking about already doesn't apply.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-wish-lyrics-skeelo.html

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

I like the slang terminology "pimp" much better than "baller". Ya man, I'ma pimp. It sounds cooler. B-)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

"Balling chicks" goes back to the same era as "far-out" and "groovy." Late 1960s forward until...???

Kind of what I thought when she said "baller" and yeah that goes back to the 60s.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Well, the term "balling" used to mean having sexual intercourse. So, a "baller" should mean someone having intercourse. Balling or banging...same same.

The new street slang? OK, whatever...

Balling, banging, boinking, bopping, boffing, schtuping, yada, yada, yada

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I've never heard that. Banging yes, balling no.

You are a child. People don't "ball" anymore. You are probably the result of Balling, I think they were still balling just before you were born. Possibly banging, defitiely not boffing or bopping, that's how I was born. Could also have been schtuping. People have been schtuping for a long time. Never seems to go out of style. Particularly in government which is just a big cluster schtup. A big cluster GOAT schtup to be precise.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

first time i heard schtuping i thought it had something to do with tupperwear :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

first time i heard schtuping i thought it had something to do with tupperwear :blush:

And Kip thinks we will freak out if we hear HIS life story :wacko:

I listen to satellite radio in my work truck, a lot of comedy channels. So this guy is describing a sexual experience with his wife which involves all sorts of kinky lingerie, heels, toys, vibrators, bondage, screaming, heads banging into walls, dirty talk, oral sex, ####### sex, yada, yada , yada...

Then he finishes with... "And that, son, is how babies are made" :lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
"And that, son, is how babies are made"
Speaking of which, Little Mini-Bone turns 1 year old in approximately 13.5 hours, si man. :)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Speaking of which, Little Mini-Bone turns 1 year old in approximately 13.5 hours, si man. :)

Time to have "the talk".

Happy birthday Mini-Bone!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Balling, banging, boinking, bopping, boffing, schtuping, yada, yada, yada

Thank you for an English lesson :rofl:

Learning something new every day!

:thumbs: Congrats!

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.