Brusik

I found my Soulmate

28 posts in this topic

Aww that's lovely, I'm glad you two have found each other. It's been 8 months and 16 days now since I saw him, and it's going to be over 9 months by the time I return to him. The pain of the wait is awful and hurts a little more every day, but I know that once I'm back with him every ounce of this process will be worth it. I wouldn't change this for the world.

Ready for my grand ol' timeline? Alrighty then!

10-05-10 - Married in California
06-13-11 - I-130 approved
10-13-11 - CASE COMPLETE!
12-02-11 - Interview - 221g due to a washed passport
12-17-11 - POE - YYC (preclearance in Canada)

2011 to 2013 - Life happened

06-26-13 - Divorce finalized

10-07-13 - I-751 divorce filer paperwork journey begins

07-03-14 - ROC interview - approval pending delayed background checks

07-25-14 - APPROVED! 10 year GC is finally in production!

08-01-14 - 10 year GC in hand. The journey has finally ended. :)

2014 to 2020 - Living paperwork-free and focused on me!

11-09-20 - N-400 filed online - welcome back VJ fam!

6-22-21 - Interview in Nashville, approved! And then...

6-22-21 - Pledge of Allegiance taken. Holy shirtballs I'm a US Citizen.

I've spent so many years in the loving arms of the USCIS, but now it's time to fledge. So long, my friends, may all your journeys also end on the doorstep of whatever you're searching for.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Awe I am so glad you and she are both doing so well. All she needs is your support and guidance and she will adapt just fine.

And you are correct in the cultural belief that a woman once married with kids is "used up"... the younger Georgians not quite as much.. but the older ones that is ABSOLUTELY true! Our situation is opposite and we have had some strange questions asked lol. I am a single mother (never before married) who fell in love with a Georgian. Not exactly "normal" for them but we dont care :thumbs:

Good luck in all of your adventures and I will give Georgia some love in 15 days for you both! :dance::dance::dance: Khachapuri and Chacha here I cooooooome!

I am waiting to hear the good news on your interview date...

LOL I eat Khachapuri about 4 times a week and Ochakuri twice a week.. LOL everyday she cooks Georgian Food.. It was year ago today I was on my second day in Tbilisi.. I would give anything to go back... I just adore that country so much.. 10 days was far to short to visit..But now I have her with me and all is good!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey Brusik...

Now you figured our why we call ourselves Magical...there is just no other way to describe our feelings for each other and I am so happy that you discovered the same feelings--truly, inexplicably MAGICAL !!!

Timeline

Hey Brusik...

Now you figured our why we call ourselves Magical...there is just no other way to describe our feelings for each other and I am so happy that you discovered the same feelings--truly, inexplicably MAGICAL !!!

Whoever invented the phrase "isn't love grand" must have found a foreign spouse :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Beautiful <3

April 2007- Met while I was in sophomore year in high school by his house

December 16th 2010- engaged

May 28th 2011- married in Sāo Paulo<3 <3

July 13th- Sent I-130

July 15th- I-130 received

July 18th- received NOA1

August 1st - touched

Sept....Oct..Nov...Dec...Waiting -__-

January 24th- received NOA2 via email

January 27th- recieved NOA2 hardcopy

February 1st- NVC received

February 7th- got my case number

February 7th- got the IIN number

February 10th- payed AOS fee

February 14th- AOS PAID!

February 15th- payed IV fee

February 16th- IV PAID!

February 23rd- sent AOS & IV packages to NVC

February 24th- packages delivered at NVC

February 29th- recieved checklist

March 5th- sent back checklist items

April 30th - interview

294uvu54.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

a very nice story...wish you both a very happy and blissful married life :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

5rxtatibhzrw.png

Marriage: 2011-2-09

I-130 Sent : 2011-04-18

I-130 NOA1 : 2011-04-28

I-130 Approved : 2011-07-20

NVC Received : 2011-08-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-08-30

Pay I-864 Bill: 2011-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-09-05

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-09-05

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-09-02

Receive IV Bill : 2011-09-07

Pay IV Bill : 2011-09-07

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-09-07

Sent Completed DS-230 Package: 2011-09-07

Timeline

I am waiting to hear the good news on your interview date...

LOL I eat Khachapuri about 4 times a week and Ochakuri twice a week.. LOL everyday she cooks Georgian Food.. It was year ago today I was on my second day in Tbilisi.. I would give anything to go back... I just adore that country so much.. 10 days was far to short to visit..But now I have her with me and all is good!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i am sooo jealous of your dining! I would eat acharoli khachapuri every single day if I could. Just like scrambled eggs on toast with a ####### ton of butter! :thumbs: Would she be willing to send me a recipe??? Obviously my husband doesnt possess the skills to make it lol. But he sure would like to have it as a homemade wifey treat occassionally!!! I have found a few recipes but none that I can fully make sense of in terms of what kind of cheese and flours and such to use here in america.I just gotta know what kind of cheese they use in that stuff... Im thinking some kind of goat cheese maybe??

02/06/2011 ~ MARRIED IN REPUBLIC OF GEORGIA

03/31/2011 ~ FILED I-130 & G325A (SENT TO CHICAGO LOCKBOX VIA UPS)

04/09/2011 ~ RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL :-)

07/11/2011 ~ APPROVED WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

07/29/2011 ~ NVC RECEIVED CASE

08/22/2011 ~ RECEIVED NVC CASE# AND IIN

08/24/2011 ~ EMAILED DS-3032 SENT VIA HUBBYS EMAIL ACCOUNT

08/25/2011 ~ RECEIVED 3 EMAILS FROM NVC

08/25/2011 ~ PAID AOS FEE $88.00

08/26/2011 ~ AOS FEE SHOWS "PAID" - RECEIPT PRINTED AND READY TO MAIL

08/30/2011 ~ AOS PACKAGE SENT FEDEX OVERNIGHT

09/01/2011 ~ IV BILL INVOICED AND PAID

09/06/2011 ~ AOS PACKAGE APPROVED

09/09/2011 ~ IV PACKAGE SENT TO NVC VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT

09/15/2011 ~ CASE CLOSED

INTERVIEW DATE ~ 11/30/2011 - APPROVED

12/04/2011 ~ ENTERED USA THROUGH JFK AIRPORT

STILL WAITING FOR GREEN CARD......

Timeline

Oh i am sooo jealous of your dining! I would eat acharoli khachapuri every single day if I could. Just like scrambled eggs on toast with a ####### ton of butter! :thumbs: Would she be willing to send me a recipe??? Obviously my husband doesnt possess the skills to make it lol. But he sure would like to have it as a homemade wifey treat occassionally!!! I have found a few recipes but none that I can fully make sense of in terms of what kind of cheese and flours and such to use here in america.I just gotta know what kind of cheese they use in that stuff... Im thinking some kind of goat cheese maybe??

Ill get some recipes for you.. The cheese bread we found that mozzerelli works very well. We buy the already shredded packet.. Last night we had kabob !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday is good eats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.