Danno

GLEN BECKS WIFE... HOT OR NOT?

38 posts in this topic

I'd do her.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

She is not ugly. So what? I do not covet anyone else's wife.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

She is not ugly. So what? I do not covet anyone else's wife.

I can think of a few wives on here I wouldn't mind having a go at...that is of course if I weren't married. But I mean most of the guys in the RUB forum have like smokin hot wives. If we ever had a VJ RUB reunion I would probably end up being shot dead.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I can think of a few wives on here I wouldn't mind having a go at...that is of course if I weren't married. But I mean most of the guys in the RUB forum have like smokin hot wives. If we ever had a VJ RUB reunion I would probably end up being shot dead.

Only because most of the guys with RUB wives also carry guns. They tend to be manly men. Could be a connection there...nah, nm. :lol:

Alla would say "Thanks but no thanks" and check make a check on her "another guy that hit on me" list :P Then show me her list later. Alla says when she goes shooting by herself all the other men "ask me if I want to shoot their guns, but when you come they do not talk to me" :(

:lol:

yawn

She is a CABA girl

Gary And Alla

Only because most of the guys with RUB wives also carry guns. They tend to be manly men. Could be a connection there...nah, nm. :lol:

Alla would say "Thanks but no thanks" and check make a check on her "another guy that hit on me" list :P Then show me her list later. Alla says when she goes shooting by herself all the other men "ask me if I want to shoot their guns, but when you come they do not talk to me" :(

:lol:

She is a CABA girl

:rofl:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

:rofl:

Wait until they get to be in their 40s Kip, I am telling you, it gets better!

Gary And Alla

Wait until they get to be in their 40s Kip, I am telling you, it gets better!

When the wife hits 40, I'l be 60. It will be all I can do just to stay alive. I smoke a pack a day, I eat bad foods, I drink beer, and I don't exercise.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

When the wife hits 40, I'l be 60. It will be all I can do just to stay alive. I smoke a pack a day, I eat bad foods, I drink beer, and I don't exercise.

Despite all of your bad habits, you still look pretty normal :P

Timeline

You WERE a perfect husband for an FSU chick weren;t you? You devil, you!

Look at the English guy (I forget what his name is this week, he used to be Alan the Red, I think) that is worried his wife will reach menopause and grow a beard or something...we don't have to worry about that because we planned for the future!

Gary And Alla

you an your manly men...you sound like you lust after them gary..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

you an your manly men...you sound like you lust after them gary..

Why do you hate gays?

Gary And Alla

She's pretty, but what rich celebrity doesn't have a beautiful trophy husband/wife?

Clinton.

If we ever had a RUB reunion our wives would be the ones causing all the trouble. My wife makes me look like a saint. (and that aint easy to do!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"