Gary and Alla

FSU women and Sexual Harassement

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So Alla is trying to learn about American politics because soon she will be voting and we have this Herman Cain scandal.

The first two women won;t name names but they got some sort of payoff. Alla's reaction "Meh, so what. All men do this, it is normal"

Then the one comes forward and says that he put his hand up her skirt and tried to pull her head down on his crotch. Alla's reaction "Meh, so what? It is normal, no reason not to vote for him, he sounds like a normal man"

The the story comes out that he took a woman out to dinner, did not act sexually inappropriate but he did taker her to dinner and bought $400 bottles of wine.

Alla says "Ooooooooh, nice guy! Oh yeah, he should be president"

But Alla, he made the woman pay

"Oh that's it, this man is terrible, NO WAY I will vote for him for President, he can't do that, he has to pay, he is the man, he has to pay!" :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
:lol: :lol: For Alla, touching is ok, but she draws the line at paying for dinner and wine...:rofl:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

:lol: :lol: For Alla, touching is ok, but she draws the line at paying for dinner and wine...:rofl:

Oh yeah, reaching up her skirt would be a compliment, not paying for dinner is inexcusable!

It is not unusual for men in Ukraine to literally grab a woman's @ss or breasts in public as a way of "hitting on them" :lol: Did you ever see "Borat"? :lol: They consider it a compliment, Though they will act properly indignant, then they walk away looking like.... :D "Oh yeah, I still got it!" :yes:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm booking a flight to RUB right now... where is that American Express when you need it? :devil:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

I'm booking a flight to RUB right now... where is that American Express when you need it? :devil:

Keep in mind that they DO consider the more genteel approach to be better overall, but it is still required to touch them and handle them frequently (read: many times per day) or you will offend them for no longer finding them attractive. :lol:

Alla and her friend had an incident last summer where a guy at the bus stop, classy guy, "completely drunk", took out his c*ck and offered both Alla and her friend "Hours and Hours of fun" back at his flat. :lol:

They told him it was "one of the best one of those things we have ever seen" but that they were late for the theatre and had to pass on this very generous offer. He staggered away with his thing still hanging out. Olga said "Alla, you have GOT to find me an American man" :lol:

Alla's Mom (in her 70s)was recently harassed/assaulted. We are not sure if it was a robbery attempt/rape attempt. At any rate, some guy started groping her up, reaching in her coat, grabbing for her breasts (or maybe her wallet), She was pushing him and kicking him and some other guy came along, knocked the assailant on his #### and the assailant ran off.

So she tells Alla this and says "Maybe I should not be so happy, it may have been my last chance to get laid" :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I think this is something that must be generational, because none of the FSU women I know around my age would react the way Alla did--except for maybe the thing about paying on the date. :lol:

I have a friend who was being sexually harassed on her job on a regular basis (making suggestive comments, grabbing her boobs, etc.), and it was making her very upset. I think her boyfriend went down to her job and threatened the guy. When we were discussing it, everyone was saying "No, this is not okay, you should not put up with it and should file an official complaint."

Sexual harassment, rape, etc. aren't about a woman still having "it." It is a way of saying that women don't have agency over their own bodies. It is about power. Someone who was sincerely interested in a woman would NOT just grab her boobs as a way of hitting on her, and any woman who took that guy seriously as a romantic interest would need to have her head examined.

I never said they took it seriously as romantic advances. But as you testify, sexual harrassment at work or in the grocery store can easily involve manual grabbing of body parts. Please lighten up eekee. And perhaps it is a generational thing.

Gary And Alla

When I gently grabbed a gals ####### over there while giving it a slight squeeze it was my way of saying; "hello, I like the goods", and in no way did I mean it as a sign of disrespect. I only grab arses that I admire.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

My wife said it's a daily occurrence for a woman to get groped when you get on a crowded bus in Donetsk. -- nothing personal. rofl.gif

K-1 / K-2 Timeline:
02/02/2010 - Sent I-129F
02/04/2010 - NOA1
05/06/2010 - NOA2
07/13/2010 - Consulate Interview - APPROVED
07/17/2010 - POE (JFK)

07/30/2010 - MARRIED!

AOS-EAD Timeline:
08/29/2010 - AOS-EAD sent
09/08/2010 - NOA1
09/17/2010 - Biometrics
11/06/2010 - EAD card received
11/08/2010 - AOS interview - GC's APPROVED
11/19/2010 - Green Cards Arrived

After two amazing years together....

ROC Timeline:
08/10/2012 - ROC sent
08/14/2012 - NOA1
08/27/2012 - Biometrics

05/01/2013 - ROC - APPROVED

05/06/2013 - Green Cards Arrived

Citizenship:

08/31/2013 - N-400 sent

09/04/2013 - NOA1

09/27/2013 - Biometrics

10/08/2013 - In-Line

11/13/2013 - Interview

12/13/2013 - Oath -- Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I think this is something that must be generational, because none of the FSU women I know around my age would react the way Alla did--except for maybe the thing about paying on the date. :lol:

That might be generational... Although... I don't think my mom would've agreed with Alla either.

I don't know anybody, who'd be OK with #######-grabbing etc. I know some women, who'd smack the hell out of anybody, who tried to behave inappropriately (Есть женщины в русских селеньях :lol: ).

Edited by ONA

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Timeline

My wife said it's a daily occurrence for a woman to get groped when you get on a crowded bus in Donetsk. -- nothing personal. rofl.gif

We were in a downtown grocery store in Donetsk. We got in the checkout and Alla ran back into a nearby aisle to get something she forgot. I was looking at her as I waited in line (damn she looked hot) and so thought the guy that came around the end of the aisle. He was checking her out big time. I was like ... :D The he reached down and grabbed her @ss! :o Alla snapped up, turned and looked at him and he grabbed her breast! :wow: I started toward him and Alla smacked him and told him to keep his hands off! :lol:

He was gone before I got there and Alla was asking "Yeah, was he really checking my @ss, you think he liked it?" :lol:

Yeah the bus thing is pretty common. I used to ride busses in Odessa even though I could have had a driver, because it was such a damn hot fashion show and made for such a good day. Ride a bus to work in Odessa, especially in summer, and you are pretty well guaranteed a good day. I never was the "grab-@ss" type but I saw plenty of it. After the usual indignant reaction/slap/cussing, the girls would giggle to each other. A few times they caught me laughing and would stick their @ss out to me and ask me if I wanted some too, and laugh more. I never really saw anyone getting upset over it, but I do not recommend it and do not do it myself. It did not seem to be the way to meet women.

And NO I did not grab Alla's @ss when I met her.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

That might be generational... Although... I don't think my mom would've agreed with Alla either.

I don't know anybody, who'd be OK with #######-grabbing etc. I know some women, who'd smack the hell out of anybody, who tried to behave inappropriately (Есть женщины в русских селеньях :lol: ).

Really?

So ask your mom. What if a man is running for President of Russia (or Ukraine) and some woman comes forward with no proof of anything and says "14 Years ago I asked him for a job and he tried to get me to give him oral sex in return for a job"

Ask her what she would think of this guy. Ask her if she would think it was unusual.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Really?

So ask your mom. What if a man is running for President of Russia (or Ukraine) and some woman comes forward with no proof of anything and says "14 Years ago I asked him for a job and he tried to get me to give him oral sex in return for a job"

Ask her what she would think of this guy. Ask her if she would think it was unusual.

Since my mom is asleep right now, can I post my opinion first?

If a man does that to me, I'm out of his office.

If we talk about this particular situation it might as well be falsification. Politicians play their little games, it happens.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Since my mom is asleep right now, can I post my opinion first?

If a man does that to me, I'm out of his office.

If we talk about this particular situation it might as well be falsification. Politicians play their little games, it happens.

So if you and eekee were at a night club in Russia standing at the bar, and I walked in between the two of you and grabbed both of your tight little sexy arses would you be offended? Or more offended if I only grabbed eekee's tight little sexy ####### and not yours?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.