Gary and Alla

FSU women and Sexual Harassement

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

The Muscovite RUB women I know would NEVER be okay with that.

They dress very scantily, to be nice about it, but they're not prostitutes. Just golddiggers :rofl:

I don't think "normal" men would expect a ####### in return for a job. Just either: 1. idiots who forget the asking/begging/trading favors for BJ's starts during a relationship, or 2. guys who don't know how to hit on a woman well enough to figure out you have to motivate her to give you one (plus this approach results in a better one for you so it's much more convenient in the long run) 3. men who think that power alone will get every woman to do whatever they want. I wouldn't vote for any man who does this type of ####### as, in the least and best scenarios, it shows a very bad sense of timing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

They dress very scantily, to be nice about it, but they're not prostitutes. Just golddiggers :rofl:

I don't think "normal" men would expect a ####### in return for a job. Just either: 1. idiots who forget the asking/begging/trading favors for BJ's starts during a relationship, or 2. guys who don't know how to hit on a woman well enough to figure out you have to motivate her to give you one (plus this approach results in a better one for you so it's much more convenient in the long run) 3. men who think that power alone will get every woman to do whatever they want. I wouldn't vote for any man who does this type of ####### as, in the least and best scenarios, it shows a very bad sense of timing.

Do you know any women that were working in the business world in Russia or Ukraine in the mid to late 90's?

If you do, ask them. If not, you are an American woman temporarily living in Russia in 2011 and would probably not have the same outlook as a woman that completed her education and began her career in the Soviet Union. You think?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Just either: 1. idiots who forget the asking/begging/trading favors for BJ's starts during a relationship

I never even ask or beg. Trading, sure. :lol:

Alla's opinion of things at that time was either, you were a very smart, clever woman that added a lot to the business with your knowledge...or you gave sex.

She took time off when Pasha was born (1995)from her job, returned from maternity leave and was told she was "fired" because they had a new girl and the new girl started having sex with all the men in the office on her third day on the job. She was also told that if SHE would agree to have sex with all the men, they would fire the new girl and hire Alla back! :o I guess they would grant her seniority. :P

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Exactly, Gary. My mother has a very different outlook on this sort of thing that I do.

Re: Bill Clinton, I was really too young, but for me the issue is not what transpired and how kinky it was, but whether it was between consenting adults or was an unwelcome advance. Looking quickly at wikipedia, it seems like for Clinton, too, a lot of the time the latter situation is applicable and I would have to judge Bill Clinton the same way I would Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, et al.

Even in Russia things are changing. As for my friend's situation before, NONE of our male friends thought that she should put up with what she was facing at work every day and everyone encouraged her to file an official complaint. She didn't want to for various reasons, which I found disheartening because if someone keeps quiet, it sends a message that what they are doing is ok and they will continue to do it to her and to others.

Первый блин комом.

It's been my experience that women want to be admired... but only harassed by the men they find attractive.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

It's been my experience that women want to be admired... but only harassed by the men they find attractive.

:lol:

I don't even know where to start.

:lol:

Gary And Alla

Re: Bill Clinton, I was really too young, but for me the issue is not what transpired and how kinky it was, but whether it was between consenting adults or was an unwelcome advance. Looking quickly at wikipedia, it seems like for Clinton, too, a lot of the time the latter situation is applicable and I would have to judge Bill Clinton the same way I would Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, et al.

Regarding the difference between Bill Clinton's White House experience and Herman Cain, Bill had an intern flash her butt to the President as she was exiting his office. It sounds like Herman Cain was just trying to assert himself upon an underling. Not really the same circumstances. :blink:

Timeline

Exactly, Gary. My mother has a very different outlook on this sort of thing that I do.

Even in Russia things are changing. As for my friend's situation before, NONE of our male friends thought that she should put up with what she was facing at work every day and everyone encouraged her to file an official complaint. She didn't want to for various reasons, which I found disheartening because if someone keeps quiet, it sends a message that what they are doing is ok and they will continue to do it to her and to others.

The thing with Herman Cain has me very disappointed. For one thing I like the guy and think he is a non-politician and maybe that is what we need, I KNOW that is what we need.

In THIS country, in the 90's the whole sexual harrassment thing was going crazy, there really hadn't been any ground rules written, so to speak, and women were suing fro "sexual harrassment" for everything from being raped on the job to being asked to make coffee. It was not a comfortable time.

So the first two "accusers" of Cain have been vague because of the settlements. Settlements are, I assure you, simply the "easy way out" in a lot of cases. And it is not the easy way out of anything except legal fees! Parasitic attorneys have made anything resembling litigation so horribly expensive that businesses and insurance companies simply settle out of court for virtually anything.

One of those "accusers" has now come forward and is talking about "other stuff" but we find that she has filed bankruptcy twice in 10 years, had 9 jobs in 17 years and has filed sexual harrassment charges against at least one other employer.

Then they come with completely unsubstantiated claims of sexual harrassment and now this one that says Cain did not do anything inappropriately sexually, but DIDN'T PAY THE TAB!!!!! We are giving national media attention to people's 4th grade tattle tales!

I believe this is because the politicians in BOTH parties are terrified of this guy. And I think it is shameful that we would allow this to happen.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Regarding the difference between Bill Clinton's White House experience and Herman Cain, Bill had an intern flash her butt to the President as she was exiting his office. It sounds like Herman Cain was just trying to assert himself upon an underling. Not really the same circumstances. :blink:

Slick Willie had issues with women long before he reached the White house, as in Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The thing with Herman Cain has me very disappointed. For one thing I like the guy and think he is a non-politician and maybe that is what we need, I KNOW that is what we need.

In THIS country, in the 90's the whole sexual harrassment thing was going crazy, there really hadn't been any ground rules written, so to speak, and women were suing fro "sexual harrassment" for everything from being raped on the job to being asked to make coffee. It was not a comfortable time.

So the first two "accusers" of Cain have been vague because of the settlements. Settlements are, I assure you, simply the "easy way out" in a lot of cases. And it is not the easy way out of anything except legal fees! Parasitic attorneys have made anything resembling litigation so horribly expensive that businesses and insurance companies simply settle out of court for virtually anything.

One of those "accusers" has now come forward and is talking about "other stuff" but we find that she has filed bankruptcy twice in 10 years, had 9 jobs in 17 years and has filed sexual harrassment charges against at least one other employer.

Then they come with completely unsubstantiated claims of sexual harrassment and now this one that says Cain did not do anything inappropriately sexually, but DIDN'T PAY THE TAB!!!!! We are giving national media attention to people's 4th grade tattle tales!

I believe this is because the politicians in BOTH parties are terrified of this guy. And I think it is shameful that we would allow this to happen.

The Republican old guard establishment and the leftwing hate a conservative 'outsider' candidate.

The leftwing because he's a conservative and the Republican establishment because he's an outsider.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

To me it sounds like Herman Cain is the victim of a serial sexual harrassment claimer.

Gary And Alla

If women didn't want their arses grabbed, then why do they wear make up and lipstick?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

If women didn't want their arses grabbed, then why do they wear make up and lipstick?

Makeup is fun and so is flirting, just not with random dudes who randomly grab your ####. It has happened to me a new times on the street and it is dehumanizing. I wouldn't want my #### grabbed outside of the bedroom, anyway. It's tacky.

About Bill Clinton, I wasn't really thinking about Monica Lewinsky, although the clear imbalance of power makes that a problematic situation. I was thinking more of the women before Monica, when there were clearly unwanted sexual advances.

I don't think anyone actually sees Herman Cain as a "threat." He's made too many gaffes even besides the whole sexual harassment thing. The whole Republican field of candidates just seems to be full of clowns, apart from Huntsman.

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

Makeup is fun and so is flirting, just not with random dudes who randomly grab your ####. It has happened to me a new times on the street and it is dehumanizing. I wouldn't want my #### grabbed outside of the bedroom, anyway. It's tacky.

About Bill Clinton, I wasn't really thinking about Monica Lewinsky, although the clear imbalance of power makes that a problematic situation. I was thinking more of the women before Monica, when there were clearly unwanted sexual advances.

I don't think anyone actually sees Herman Cain as a "threat." He's made too many gaffes even besides the whole sexual harassment thing. The whole Republican field of candidates just seems to be full of clowns, apart from Huntsman.

Cain is definitely a threat. He is a conservative black man who wants to change the carefully f*cked up revenue system to something simple that cannot be manipulated for political purposes.

Conservative black man? Yep, if he gets 20% of the black vote, Obama loses. The Dems know this. As a black man some things are "off limits" in our politically correct society so he cannot be attacked directly the way you could do to a white, middle aged guy. Our elections are typically very close, even Obama barely got 52% and that was considered a comfortable win. Take away ONE of his constituent bases...some of the black vote, the independents, white women over age 45...you name it, and he loses.

You need to understand that as the constitution is written, the Federal government has very little power, as it should be. Over the years the federal government has used and manipulated our completey f*cked up revenue system to manipulate people and grab power they would otherwise be unable to grab...by holding the purse strings. The revenue system is not even a revenue system any more. It is a political control system. How did they make the US drinking age 21? Withold tax money from states if they didn't.

They gave $8000 tax credits to people to buy hoimes in order to get people to buy homes, cash for clunkers, etc. The system is so convoluted and complicated, purposely, that they can do just about anything and no one really knows it. They can say "We will give you XXX and make someone else pay for it"

Enter 9-9-9 OR a flat tax OR the FAIR TAX and all that goes away. Imagine that Michelle Bachman, a "former tax attorney" does not like it! A tax attorney would not like a system that allows you to have a postcard for a tax return. What a surprise.

The debates about issues ALWAYS revolve aroud how it will be paid for and who will pay for it. We need to establish a revenue source for our country that cannot be manipulated, threatened, misused, abused. THAT is how we pay for things. If we need to raise taxes then we raise taxes on EVERYONE and everyone benefits.

Herman Cain's wild ideas AND his popularity is a threat that has to be killed NOW and that is what they are trying to do.

The amazing thing to me, so far, is despite all this digusting behavior his popularity is holding.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.