My birthday 18/11/1988

PD :3/sep/2009

approve: 17/8/2010

completed :20/12/2010.

can you help me ?Thanks Amarn81.

Edited by hannah1811

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

This bill is already a law...as it has already been passed by house of representative with 90% vote.

I am waiting this reply form 'puru444' as he had done a very good analysis.

F2A is the only category which CAN be turn out in Immediate Relative Category where there is no numeric limitation on visa numbers.

Whether a Child (Below 21) of LPR or a spouse of LPR, in both cases under F2A when the Sponsor or Petitioner (LPR) gains the citizenship through Naturalization process then the filed petition turn out in IR category and hence the waiting time cant be exceed more than 5 years in this category which is blessed with 89,000 numbers in a given year.

Now, the answer of ur question is:

whether it is mexico or phillipines, under F2A as i said above petitioner gains the citizenship and the petition gets current automatically and the wait gt end by this immediate effect.

Thats why i didnt mention the name of F2A bcoz u guys should check the dates of Mexico and phillipines under F2A, not much difference, although it might affect F2A for a little time bcoz mexico is a year behind the world dates but that is not a long term issue or the huge difference like other categories where we guys dnt even have the advantage to get current by gaining the citizenship by the petitioner or anythng else.

And be patient for a while bcoz u guys might experience some big leaps in last quarters of this year. F2A is a Roller-coaster ride u will get through it fast and safe ... ;) best of luck

F2A is the only category which CAN be turn out in Immediate Relative Category where there is no numeric limitation on visa numbers.

Whether a Child (Below 21) of LPR or a spouse of LPR, in both cases under F2A when the Sponsor or Petitioner (LPR) gains the citizenship through Naturalization process then the filed petition turn out in IR category and hence the waiting time cant be exceed more than 5 years in this category which is blessed with 89,000 numbers in a given year.

Now, the answer of ur question is:

whether it is mexico or phillipines, under F2A as i said above petitioner gains the citizenship and the petition gets current automatically and the wait gt end by this immediate effect.

Thats why i didnt mention the name of F2A bcoz u guys should check the dates of Mexico and phillipines under F2A, not much difference, although it might affect F2A for a little time bcoz mexico is a year behind the world dates but that is not a long term issue or the huge difference like other categories where we guys dnt even have the advantage to get current by gaining the citizenship by the petitioner or anythng else.

And be patient for a while bcoz u guys might experience some big leaps in last quarters of this year. F2A is a Roller-coaster ride u will get through it fast and safe ... ;) best of luck

I respectfully disagree with your comment because there is only 89,000 visa number available annually and if Mexico and Philippine get more visa numbers (from 7% to 15%) the remaining visa numbers for other countries drop. So obviously in short and long terms it is not a favorable law for petitioners from other countries. Please let me know if I am missing any point in this regard.

Timeline

I respectfully disagree with your comment because there is only 89,000 visa number available annually and if Mexico and Philippine get more visa numbers (from 7% to 15%) the remaining visa numbers for other countries drop. So obviously in short and long terms it is not a favorable law for petitioners from other countries. Please let me know if I am missing any point in this regard.

ya but as far as f2a is concern its impact is limited to 1 or 2 months in long run too.....do u know why? two reason....

1. in F2A already we have FX means no numerical limit to any country...and most of the visas from FX are alloted to maxico and DR and philipines....FX consists of almost 65000 visas...so just 23000 visas has country limit in f2a..

2. Only Maxico has cut off date different from other countries and that too not far behind...just 1 or 2 months....

So due to these reasons F2A wont be affected too much but still F2A will not be roller coaster ride any more bcaz of huge filings in 2010....so enjoy ur steady and slow ride of f2a......

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

This is imformation about me

case munber : HCM2010735108

My birthday 18/11/1988

PD :3/sep/2009

approve: 17/8/2010

completed :20/12/2010.

can you help me ?Thanks Amarn81.

you will definately get visa under CSPA and ..just enjoy...and once ur case had been completed then ur age had been freezed on the date of case completion date...if i am not wrong...

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.