PD is Current.

January 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

454 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So does it mean the HR 3012 bill wouldn't impact a lot on the F2A category.From what i read in the forum,introducing this bill means longer waiting time for the rest of the world in the family Based category.My question is,is the F2A category gonna experience longer waiting time????

This bill is already a law...as it has already been passed by house of representative with 90% vote.

Okey.....Is this law is passed???...or isnt senate???...or when they implementation.????

I am waiting this reply form 'puru444' as he had done a very good analysis.

So does it mean the HR 3012 bill wouldn't impact a lot on the F2A category.From what i read in the forum,introducing this bill means longer waiting time for the rest of the world in the family Based category.My question is,is the F2A category gonna experience longer waiting time????

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Anyone with the interviews so far????

by the way what is the latest date confirmed? is it 19th April or 28th April??

Edited by Mahrukh

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Need help Age out

PD nov 29 2009

Approval. Sep 16 2010

Case complete march 16 2011

Dob. June 16 1990

I need help I should be ok or age out

My mother filed for me

Please advice me I am so worried

i think you are save... and another thing you mailed the nvc about u r case status ..if u r catagery is changed then he write f2b in place of f2a...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

when do u guys think that dec 2010 will be current? as u all know tht they are requesting more document processing from december 2010 filers

i think it may take more than a year....about 15 months if current movement continues....better tomove to ir/cr after being citizen....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

how long the naturalisation process takes if some one apply from virginia? i will be applying feb 7th 2012 ,can i upgrade my case after citizeship? i will get interview date then right way or still have to wait longer?

It is taking maxium of 5 months at the moment all depends which lock box you send your application too,i am in the same boat applied I130 for my wife pd 04/21/2010, will be quicker to get citizenSship then upgrade to IR. Arizona is completing n-400 in 2 1/2 months at the moment..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

wait and waitting.... my PD 3/sep/2009 but i'm so worried. My CSPA under 21 age but now i'm 23 years old . If i don't have the letter interview from nvc ,what should i do when the VB overcome my PD. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

wait and waitting.... my PD 3/sep/2009 but i'm so worried. My CSPA under 21 age but now i'm 23 years old . If i don't have the letter interview from nvc ,what should i do when the VB overcome my PD. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Can u plz tell some more info about ur case when the case approve and complete ur Dob hannah1811

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.