Dustin C

My Lady Has Been Approved

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congratulations!!! Each success strory adds positive energy to the process! 8^)))

We are till waiting for the custody issue to be resolved for Zhenya's daughter Kristina. With luck I might still have her here by summer.

Again congratulations and the very best of luck for the future.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congrats! One step closer to getting the USCIS out of your life!!! Have fun!!!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Finally my lady has been approved. What a long journey... Thanks to everyone here and this web site for helping me keep my sanity and showing me the way to survive through this whole process.

Veronika will be flying in on November 11th. I can't wait! :DB-)(L):star::dance:

You life is gonna change..........for the best. Make sure your heart can take it; congrats and good luck. Keep in touch.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Great news! Prepare yourself for a happy new life.

Now, get to work cleaning up the house. :rofl: Seriously, you should do all you can to get things ready so that she can relax and allow her body clock to reset. She will be excited but exhausted as well. Give her time to rest and be patient. She will need time to get use to an environment that is quite different and not much of her native language spoken.

If you haven't found any Russian stores near you already, start looking. It will help her to feel more at home as she will likely get homesick in about a month after arriving. :thumbs:

Your fiancee will enjoy our Thanksgiving as long as you don't expect her to fix it. Do like I did when my wife arrived six year ago and buy one of those store prepared meals unless you are going to your parents for Thanksgiving. My wife arrived on the 17th of November six years ago and I'm still 1HappyGuy.

You should expect misunderstandings, so relax and work on communications. Even if her English is good, you will still have some stumbling blocks along the way. And remember, the 90 days start the day she arrives. A cheap and effective marriage can be found at the county offices.

Be sure to come back to ask questions as we have all been through this and have lots of experience. You are going to love this time.

Congratulations and best of luck the rest of the way. It gets easier from here because she is with you. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Way to go Dustin! :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Congratulations! Soon you'll be able to re-unite and pursue happiness in the U.S.

У нашому регiонi цей чорт зветься — шахтар

Timeline

Great news! Prepare yourself for a happy new life.

Now, get to work cleaning up the house. :rofl: Seriously, you should do all you can to get things ready so that she can relax and allow her body clock to reset. She will be excited but exhausted as well. Give her time to rest and be patient. She will need time to get use to an environment that is quite different and not much of her native language spoken.

If you haven't found any Russian stores near you already, start looking. It will help her to feel more at home as she will likely get homesick in about a month after arriving. :thumbs:

Your fiancee will enjoy our Thanksgiving as long as you don't expect her to fix it. Do like I did when my wife arrived six year ago and buy one of those store prepared meals unless you are going to your parents for Thanksgiving. My wife arrived on the 17th of November six years ago and I'm still 1HappyGuy.

You should expect misunderstandings, so relax and work on communications. Even if her English is good, you will still have some stumbling blocks along the way. And remember, the 90 days start the day she arrives. A cheap and effective marriage can be found at the county offices.

Be sure to come back to ask questions as we have all been through this and have lots of experience. You are going to love this time.

Congratulations and best of luck the rest of the way. It gets easier from here because she is with you. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks for the tips and suggestions... I've been doing some research on some of the things you've commented about already. There is a Orthodox church not too far from where I live that always holds some sort of Russian/Ukrainian style events throughout the year. A little over a month ago they had a huge festival that attracted many from all over Ohio and Western PA. It was a good time.

The count down begins until she arrives! :)

Ukraine babes rule!

Make sure you update your timeline!

Thanks for the tips and suggestions... I've been doing some research on some of the things you've commented about already. There is a Orthodox church not too far from where I live that always holds some sort of Russian/Ukrainian style events throughout the year. A little over a month ago they had a huge festival that attracted many from all over Ohio and Western PA. It was a good time.

The count down begins until she arrives! :)

Ohio and Western PA? Get her to the West Coast and into modeling. She would be a hit.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Balloonscolour.gif

Congratulations!

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Timeline

You life is gonna change..........for the best. Make sure your heart can take it; congrats and good luck. Keep in touch.

:thumbs:

Seriously! :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.