marie09

How can illegal aliens prove they are on a path to legalize their immigration status?

47 posts in this topic

Actually there are only 3 states that allow illegals to get a driver's license... which is ludicrous. People complain that illegals don't have insurance etc. Uhmmm many of them do/did, but since now states are making it so hard for them to get a driver's license then bingo... less and less now have car insurance. This country is going backwards and most have their agenda all mixed up. We should be trying to help every person in this country that is trying to help themself and we should stop helping the freeloaders. While in reality there is such a large percentage of the population that are against illegals... just because. It makes no sense, unless of course many of that large percentage are freeloaders themselves.

This is the United States of America. You want a visa so you can be legal then click the link down below. Otherwise you got nothing coming.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

You are missing out. Next time I go I get shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, a free round of golf, and two 50-minute massages. Actually every time ago...

The Grand Luxxe has a butler on each floor that will bring me ice, towels, drinks, food, whatever I want.

The one they are building in Acapulco (one of the greatest vacation spots in the western hemisphere) should probably be complete around this time next year...

Right on the beach, to die for views, fishing, can't ask for much more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvaFI04YA44&feature=related

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=bodies+found+in+acapulco+mexico&oq=bodies+found+in+ac&aq=2v&aqi=g1g-v2g-m4&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1505l4991l0l9006l18l14l0l0l0l0l858l10600l5-1.13l14l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2bbbcba329bb6afb&biw=1440&bih=775 <---that's what they said.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

You are missing out. Next time I go I get shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, a free round of golf, and two 50-minute massages. Actually every time ago...

The Grand Luxxe has a butler on each floor that will bring me ice, towels, drinks, food, whatever I want.

The one they are building in Acapulco (one of the greatest vacation spots in the western hemisphere) should probably be complete around this time next year...

Right on the beach, to die for views, fishing, can't ask for much more...

Makes you wonder why they want to get out - who would want to break the law to leave a lovely place like that. He must have lived in a crumby area and they exist everywhere.

Nobody has ever given me a 50 minute massage because after about 30 seconds I just want to bonk em - providing its female of course and within the bonds of marriage

Do they eat testiculos de toro in Mexico coz I haven't been unable to uncross my legs since he got all graphic with me ? Perhaps I should mention that I have flesh eating ebola virus in that area of my anatomy, but if he is going to go all Ozzy Osborne on me, it probably wont make a difference.

I still think that Ilkley Tarn would be a more relaxing venue for a vacation

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

so the usa doesn't have rape nor gangs? :unsure:

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico

2009: 2600 homicides

2010: Hit 3000 by December 15th, 2010 and finishing the year with more than 3100

In Mexico, the murder rate has increased 65 percent from 2005 to 2010

Burlington, Vermont

x6BQ1.png

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Makes you wonder why they want to get out - who would want to break the law to leave a lovely place like that. He must have lived in a crumby area and they exist everywhere.

Nobody has ever given me a 50 minute massage because after about 30 seconds I just want to bonk em - providing its female of course and within the bonds of marriage

Do they eat testiculos de toro in Mexico coz I haven't been unable to uncross my legs since he got all graphic with me ? Perhaps I should mention that I have flesh eating ebola virus in that area of my anatomy, but if he is going to go all Ozzy Osborne on me, it probably wont make a difference.

I still think that Ilkley Tarn would be a more relaxing venue for a vacation

Mexico is your typical 3rd world ####### hole and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I mean why fix your country when you can hop across the border illegally and help to destroy another one.

You have 7 kids yet can't afford one kid? No problem...have 7 more for the fact some guy wearing a robe and a big hat in the Vatican says it's ok.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico

2009: 2600 homicides

2010: Hit 3000 by December 15th, 2010 and finishing the year with more than 3100

In Mexico, the murder rate has increased 65 percent from 2005 to 2010

Burlington, Vermont

x6BQ1.png

vermont? come now, pick a state with some people in it. :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Makes you wonder why they want to get out - who would want to break the law to leave a lovely place like that.

Your average Mexican citizen doesn't spend his entire life vacationing at a 5-star tropical beach resort (currently fetching $1500 to $2100 for a week stay). wacko.gif

http://www.google.co...iw=1440&bih=775 <---that's what they said.

Good one! The violence is contained to drug cartel members. It's quite a large city. Very busy. The people are extremely friendly. When you pull a news story out like that (committed by a couple people) it ruins the reputation of the other 720,000 people.I was there in December, and it's very safe. Much safer than walking around Detroit, Michigan, for example.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Mexico is your typical 3rd world ####### hole and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I mean why fix your country when you can hop across the border illegally and help to destroy another one.

You have 7 kids yet can't afford one kid? No problem...have 7 more for the fact some guy wearing a robe and a big hat in the Vatican says it's ok.

Yes that's the impression I got

People who make excuses for selling drugs (got to do what you have to do) or for stealing (same thing) or for illegal immigration (same thing) all have the same criminal mind set.

..and there is NOTHING they hate more than people who tell em they are wrong and they should be doing it legally

I don't mind incurring the furious enmity of these people - I wear it as a badge of honor and I would turn them into ICE given half a chance.

Its an absolute hoot that they should tell ME to get out of the country for criticizing illegal immigrants into the USA ! It has to be a spoof - just how many puppets has Maven got ? No, she wouldn't eat mis testiculos - would she ? Raw ? Can I buy a chastity belt on ebay ?

On reflection, I think I will take it as a compliment and leave it at that

kick em all out

moresheep400100.jpg

Yes that's the impression I got

People who make excuses for selling drugs (got to do what you have to do) or for stealing (same thing) or for illegal immigration (same thing) all have the same criminal mind set.

..and there is NOTHING they hate more than people who tell em they are wrong and they should be doing it legally

I don't mind incurring the furious enmity of these people - I wear it as a badge of honor and I would turn them into ICE given half a chance.

Its an absolute hoot that they should tell ME to get out of the country for criticizing illegal immigrants into the USA ! It has to be a spoof - just how many puppets has Maven got ? No, she wouldn't eat mis testiculos - would she ? Raw ? Can I buy a chastity belt on ebay ?

On reflection, I think I will take it as a compliment and leave it at that

kick em all out

If I had my way, every illegal in this country along with their sympathizers would be deported...and it can be done.

*As to your question...two that I know of. Both have RUB flags...one with a Ukrainian flag and one with a Belarus flag.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

If I had my way, every illegal in this country along with their sympathizers would be deported...and it can be done.

*As to your question...two that I know of. Both have RUB flags...one with a Ukrainian flag and one with a Belarus flag.

Do you realize that we have the makings of a vigilante group ! haha !

I went to hell and back getting my legal documents and I still haven't recovered from the trauma which lasted from 2005 to 2010 and was unremitting pressure. I am serious about that and it was BAD. Why should these people just walk in ?

If they were sort of apologetic about it then it wouldn't be so bad - but they actually shout me down and say they have the right to push past the immigration line and get driver's licenses etc etc.

The guys at my rifle club say shoot them in the river and I wouldn't agree with that even though the illegals would deport me for opposing them and their 'rights'

This area depends on illegal workers and the local far right republican congressman actually opposes laws to kick em out - that tells me that right and wrong don't come into it. Its all about money and low costs for the 'job creators'

The decent law abiding people in the US are being sold out by unscrupulous business people and their tame politicians

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Who said it's a necessity to support the law of the land? I am required to abide by the law, or face the consequences. But support the law? Agree with the law? I'm sorry the law changes on various issues more often than it rains, so you are telling me that I have to agree and support the everchanging laws? Geez... so if you go state to state they all have different immigration laws, there was a time when they all had different drinking laws, different speed limit laws, different DWI laws... so what you are telling me is where ever I am I have to agree with and support the law? If Hermain Cain wins then we get 9-9-9. If Ron Paul wins then perhaps we go to a gold standard. Perhaps the status quo remains, perhaps abortion is legalized in some states and not in others. So I have to agree and support the law whatever it is. Gotcha. No thanks, I'm not a follower. I have good values and do not care to see undue harm to any individual regardless of a meaningless border or river. We're all God's creatures. I do not have that same compassion though for folks that don't want to help themselves, nor do I have any compassion for an individual who purposely injures another... regardless of the scenario.

But hey, if it's like you say it is then I guess all the good folks in New Mexico and Utah are supposed to support and agree with illegals getting driver's licences. The president just passed new legislation allowing illegals to apply for work permits. It's a good thing you support that. I can't wait for the day until there is an amnesty, and there will be one. You're going to support that too, aren't you?

Why will there be an amnesty? Because it makes a heck of a lot more sense for a country in a recession to REQUIRE illegals to go get drivers licenes at $20 a pop X 20 million illegals= $400,000,000. Perhaps charge each illegal a $2000 fine to get their permanent residency, that's another $40 billion. Perhaps charge each illegal an extra 2% in taxes. If the average illegal makes $20k/yr, then that is another $8 billion. Turn off free healthcare benefits for everyone. And walaaaa... that is a lot more cut into US debt than any other one of these bozos has proposed. Not to mention, you keep 20 million consumers. Hmmmm, what is the alternative? Keep them in ICE facilites for months on end at ludicrous costs and then pay for their fligths back? You are dreaming. NO Politician even really wants the illegals to be sent back, why? Because it makes absolutely no sense. The only people bi%chin are the folks in the bottom 10%, folks like you who feel like they got screwed because you couldn't just float across a river, and folks who drink the kool-aid on why it would be a benefit. There is no benefit. This country would flop if we booted out all the illegals. The saddest part is, why do people even care. Worry about yourselves. It annoys the heck out of me how so many are concerned about other people. Worry about yourself.

When you say 'coming here looking for work', do you include floating across illegally on inner tubes ? You are supposed to support and abide by US law you know. Did anyone tell you people that ?

I think its you and yours who should clear off if you cant support the law of the land.

Make sure your inner tube doesn't leak.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Wow!!! how can one even begin to compare a drug dealer or thief with an illegal alien. Hmmmm... the first 2 hurt other people, the latter is simply trying to help his/her family in the most beneficial way possible and by doing so works his/her butt off for his/her family. I find that extremely honorable. And you lump it in with hard-core criminals. I think people have this bad impression of what all illegal aliens are. Many are home-owners, good hard working folks. Are you ready for another half million to a million homes to flood the foreclosure market because we kicked out all the illegals? Are you ready for the cost of all goods and services to increase because we kicked out all the illegals. People need to think of the consequences before going on this witchhunt against a group of folks. It really would destroy the US.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Wow!!! how can one even begin to compare a drug dealer or thief with an illegal alien. Hmmmm... the first 2 hurt other people, the latter is simply trying to help his/her family in the most beneficial way possible and by doing so works his/her butt off for his/her family. I find that extremely honorable. And you lump it in with hard-core criminals. I think people have this bad impression of what all illegal aliens are. Many are home-owners, good hard working folks. Are you ready for another half million to a million homes to flood the foreclosure market because we kicked out all the illegals? Are you ready for the cost of all goods and services to increase because we kicked out all the illegals. People need to think of the consequences before going on this witchhunt against a group of folks. It really would destroy the US.

It would destroy the US?

:rofl:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

A group of folks sounds really homely. In fact they are living in the shadows, using forged documents and generally living like the outlaws that they are.

You see, when you build a life based on illegality, it echos into everything you do and the illegality compounds because it has to. Using forged documents and 'doing what you have to do' becomes a way of life.

I do resent somebody just taking something I had to work hard for. If I am checking out in the supermarket and paying for goods, and somebody else is sneaking it out in their pocket, then I do resent it. Its no skin off my nose but its natural to resent it.

I support every law while it is the law. You can play with words, but the existing law says your pals are outside the law and you playing with words isn't going to change that.

People starting their 'path to citizenship' by swimming the border and living by forged documents are automatically people of bad character who are banned from citizenship anyway. So they can never be on a path to citizenship.

They think they can take residency and take drivers licenses and take citizenship in exactly the same way as shoplifters take packs of batteries.

Then they think they can make the people who pay for good feel bad because they 'needed them'

It an argument as old as thieving and it still doesn't work. There will be no amnesty and there shouldn't be because building a country based on a bunch of cheats is the wrong way to go

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

A group of folks sounds really homely. In fact they are living in the shadows, using forged documents and generally living like the outlaws that they are.

You see, when you build a life based on illegality, it echos into everything you do and the illegality compounds because it has to. Using forged documents and 'doing what you have to do' becomes a way of life.

I do resent somebody just taking something I had to work hard for. If I am checking out in the supermarket and paying for goods, and somebody else is sneaking it out in their pocket, then I do resent it. Its no skin off my nose but its natural to resent it.

I support every law while it is the law. You can play with words, but the existing law says your pals are outside the law and you playing with words isn't going to change that.

People starting their 'path to citizenship' by swimming the border and living by forged documents are automatically people of bad character who are banned from citizenship anyway. So they can never be on a path to citizenship.

They think they can take residency and take drivers licenses and take citizenship in exactly the same way as shoplifters take packs of batteries.

Then they think they can make the people who pay for good feel bad because they 'needed them'

It an argument as old as thieving and it still doesn't work. There will be no amnesty and there shouldn't be because building a country based on a bunch of cheats is the wrong way to go

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg