Ready to do it

Deporting the bad and letting the good stay

251 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Well, this isn't legalizing the good illegals but it is definitely a step in the right direction with what needs to happen.

Great move... start deporting the criminals and work on figuring out how to let the good illegals stay. I can't believe it took so long to get the ball rolling and honestly, I didn't forsee this coming today as it seemed like the immigration issues just kind of got forgotten in the last 6 months.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-makes-criminals-priority-deportation-055021306.html

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, this isn't legalizing the good illegals but it is definitely a step in the right direction with what needs to happen.

Great move... start deporting the criminals and work on figuring out how to let the good illegals stay. I can't believe it took so long to get the ball rolling and honestly, I didn't forsee this coming today as it seemed like the immigration issues just kind of got forgotten in the last 6 months.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-makes-criminals-priority-deportation-055021306.html

you have got to be joking right?

'good' illegals? Look at what you're saying: illegal = criminal.

This amnesty bullshit has seriously got to stop. Screw the "dream" act and all the other horse manure. These "good" illegals have cost cities, counties, and states hundreds of millions of dollars over the years and you want to call them, "good?"

Everyone wants to blame 'high healthcare costs' on those that don't pay. Well guess how many 'illegal' babies were born at certain hospitals. HALF of the babies born in certain hospitals were from 'illegals'

Deport them all. Get rid of them all. Get rid of the ridiculous nature of 'born here, automatic citizen.'

The 'right' thing to do would be to kick their #### out and if they come back incarcerate them for a decade eating slop.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

you have got to be joking right?

'good' illegals? Look at what you're saying: illegal = criminal.

This amnesty bullshit has seriously got to stop. Screw the "dream" act and all the other horse manure. These "good" illegals have cost cities, counties, and states hundreds of millions of dollars over the years and you want to call them, "good?"

Everyone wants to blame 'high healthcare costs' on those that don't pay. Well guess how many 'illegal' babies were born at certain hospitals. HALF of the babies born in certain hospitals were from 'illegals'

Deport them all. Get rid of them all. Get rid of the ridiculous nature of 'born here, automatic citizen.'

The 'right' thing to do would be to kick their #### out and if they come back incarcerate them for a decade eating slop.

We could quantify the number of angry words in that post to conclude you may well be on your way to finishing the day with a higher risk of a heart attack.

To this day, babies born on US soil are US citizens. I know you're going for hysterical effect and all, but at least try with actual fact.

Timeline

I blame all of the costs on the idiots that make the laws. Afterall, it's kind of like saying all Americans with kids get to take a child tax credit, so they do. You are blaming illegals for going and getting free health care. It's offered, so they go get it. Same thing with people that have kids taking a tax credit... it's offered so they take advantage of it.

The "cost" issue on illegals isn't a reason to kick them out. The problem is the laws, not the illegals.

NO SOCIAL BENEFITS FOR ANYONE!!!!

You have to admit, this is a move that I don't think anyone saw coming in the short-term... and I agree with it completely.

These "good" illegals have cost cities, counties, and states hundreds of millions of dollars over the years and you want to call them, "good?"

Edited by Ready to do it

Timeline

I blame all of the costs on the idiots that make the laws. Afterall, it's kind of like saying all Americans with kids get to take a child tax credit, so they do. You are blaming illegals for going and getting free health care. It's offered, so they go get it. Same thing with people that have kids taking a tax credit... it's offered so they take advantage of it.

The "cost" issue on illegals isn't a reason to kick them out. The problem is the laws, not the illegals.

You have to admit, this is a move that I don't think anyone saw coming in the short-term... and I agree with it completely.

There is no such thing as "free" health care. Hospitals however are forced to take in emergency patients by law (ridiculous really).

I am blaming illegals for entering a country ILLEGALLY. What do you not get about that?

They are scum, vermin, trash, criminals. period.

There is a proper way to immigrate into this country. It is not a right.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually, Mexico offers health insurance to women and children, and affordable health insurance to migrant workers. The incentive is an economic one. Where there is work, people will go. Imagine if the states started limiting non-residents from moving into those states - their economies would collapse. The anti-immigration sentiment that has swelled since the Recession is fueled by frustrations and fears over our economic future and undocumented immigrants have become a convenient scapegoat.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I do not claim to know why illegals cross over here. Some people will make fun of the reasons, belittling the human condition that drove them to do so, en masse, instead of thinking things through about why individuals do what they do. Of course we are dealing with analytical powers that are loaded with all kinds of anger issues, so we really can't be expected to rely on a specific, rational power of analysis from certain segments of the population regarding this issue.

Must they leave the US? Yes.

I think they should not be here illegally.

Timeline

That is so true.

The anti-immigration sentiment that has swelled since the Recession is fueled by frustrations and fears over our economic future and undocumented immigrants have become a convenient scapegoat.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Must they leave the US? Yes.

I think they should not be here illegally.

That's not practical nor logical. We need immigration reform that makes it easier for unskilled labor to be imported here, just like the way we allow for companies to outsource jobs overseas. Our current system is always chasing the bottom line and cheap labor is a critical element. The bigger question is how to make it sustainable and IMO, that has to come from trade agreements that are fair, as well as tariffs on imports. Right now, the only real winners in this chase to the bottom are the corporations and they're laughing their arses off while we squabble over the crumbs they leave behind.

Timeline

Wow. Are you having a bad day or do you really despise 30+ million human beings so much? It's a little over the top to make such remarks about so many people who are simply trying to afford a better life for their families. Some are bad people... about 1% of them. The other 99% I wouldn't use any of those words to describe any of them.

I believe in the motto "Treat others as you would like to be treated."

They are scum, vermin, trash, criminals. period.

Timeline

Actually, Mexico offers health insurance to women and children, and affordable health insurance to migrant workers. The incentive is an economic one. Where there is work, people will go. Imagine if the states started limiting non-residents from moving into those states - their economies would collapse. The anti-immigration sentiment that has swelled since the Recession is fueled by frustrations and fears over our economic future and undocumented immigrants have become a convenient scapegoat.

controlled immigrations versus uncontrolled.

There's a difference in 'legal' migrant workers (and there are plenty) and those who come in, set-up shop, and then never leave.

The problem with ideas like the "DREAM Act" and other amnesty type immigration policies, is it encourages people to continue to break the law. It encourages migrants to illegally cross into this country with their children knowing damn well they won't be sent back home. It's a limitless incentive and we've seen this before.

It's not about being anti-immigration, it's about controlling something that can be controlled and needs to be controlled for the safety of all Americans.

We'll sit here and put Americans through body scanners, grab their private areas, yet we won't do what it takes to secure our borders when someone could easily bring a biological weapon into the country? It's illogical and insane.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

LOL @ "good illegals"

LoL

Sounds like a play for votes to me

Damn the country, just let me get reElected.

Sounds like a sound immigration policy to me

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Timeline

Wow. Are you having a bad day or do you really despise 30+ million human beings so much? It's a little over the top to make such remarks about so many people who are simply trying to afford a better life for their families. Some are bad people... about 1% of them. The other 99% I wouldn't use any of those words to describe any of them.

I believe in the motto "Treat others as you would like to be treated."

Bad day? No. I've said the same things about illegals for years. Way before the economy crashed. I've said 10x worse on these boards as well about what should happen to illegals crossing into this country illegally.

Imagine had those 30 million+ that you are talking about actually stood up to the problems facing their own country. Strength in numbers, right? No. They'd rather come live off the backs of people here. What they do is criminal. Nothing more and nothing less. They are breaking the law. We should not continue to encourage such behavior.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!