452 posts in this topic

So I just called for the like 10th time in the past 2 days...now I spoke to a tier 2 agent who told me I couldnt put in a service request for my case being out of processing times because CSC is currently handling cases of June 16th, but since I had wrong information sent to me in November I used that as my defense to ask to put in a service request to see what is going on with my case...now I have to wait 2 weeks for a letter via mail. More waiting...hoping that the letter brings some light as to what is going on! Pray with me! :innocent:

Alia & Jerald

USCIS

08/15/2011-----I-130 Sent

08/18/2011-----NOA1 email received

08/22/2011-----NOA1 Hard copy received

02/15/2012-----NOA2 APPROVED ( GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT!)

NVC

02/20/2012-------Case received at NVC

02/28/2012------- Case number received

02/28/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 returned to beneficiery

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 resent to NVC

03/02/2012------- AOS fee bill paid

03/05/2012------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID"

03/07/2012------- DS 3032 accepted e-mail by NVC

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill invoiced

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill paid

03/16/2012------- CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

04/11/2012------- Interview Date Schedule for MAY 7TH

Oh yes, soo we need to pray then. I feel like this end of month will be our.

And I just noticed we're both IR1 filers too! :-) really really hoping, this end of jan will be our happy week...

ScreenShot2012-06-15at91431AM.png

I told you guys last week that I'm not calling USCIS because I read a lot of posts here that calling them is useless. They're just going to tell you the same things over and over again. But when my husband found out we're on our 168 days today (I guess he lost track counting...), now he's decided to call them soon. Do you guys think it's just a waste of time doing that or should we just stand by here and wait for that NOA2?

So I just called for the like 10th time in the past 2 days...now I spoke to a tier 2 agent who told me I couldnt put in a service request for my case being out of processing times because CSC is currently handling cases of June 16th, but since I had wrong information sent to me in November I used that as my defense to ask to put in a service request to see what is going on with my case...now I have to wait 2 weeks for a letter via mail. More waiting...hoping that the letter brings some light as to what is going on! Pray with me! :innocent:

I hope for more progress in your case, Alia&Jerald. Praying for us all..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

i have just read a post stating that the processing time for i130 is about 7months nows. thats what the operator answer today to vj member. in adition my timeline has move from 22 decem to 29 feb. amazing. anyway they will aprove it.

Edited by Clamardio

Hi fellow August 2011 filers! Hope you guys are doing great despite the very much delayed NOA2. I gave up on hoping it will be this month so...am trying hard to look for other things to do to keep me busy. How about you guys?

well atleast they moved the "working date" to june 21st lmao!

Alia & Jerald

USCIS

NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Here is another august filler, 162 days now....This waiting is driving me nuts! Especially when you come across cases filed shortly after your own and they got their NOA2 weeks ago.. :angry:

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Filed: Timeline

Git dam it, hit 5 months mark yesterday, called them today and they sing the song "We are currently processing May 16 - Jun 16" song, and refused the service request, I will call them each and every day until they pull their head out their @$$

Here the conversation for the entertainment

Me: I am hit 5 months mark yesterday and would like to have service request for my case

Agent Smith : Sir, we are currently processing May 16 to June 16, so you are still in normal processing time

Me : How do you define "normal processing time" ?

Agent Smith : uhhhmmm.... it's 5 monhts

Me : Then I have a right to request service request for my case

Agent Smith : CSC is behind and you still within normal processing time

Me : Again how do you define "normal processing time"?

Agent Smith : Uhhhm... 5 months sir

Me : USCIS is behind the schedule and the I am already passed 5 months processing time, so I need the service request

Agent Smith : Uhhmm, sorry sir nothing I can do right now because you still in normal processing time

Me : @#$%&*##, thank you very much

Gitdamit #@$#@$#%#$%^^

NOA1 - 08/22/2011

NOA2 - 02/27/2012

NVC received - 03/05/2012

Case number - 03/19/2012

Case completed - 04/05/2012

Interview date - 05/29/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I was in touch with our attorney today and she asked our permisson to send our info to the senators office. The contact she has with them can usually get things moving so fingers crossed! It's BS to have to wait this long!

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Git dam it, hit 5 months mark yesterday, called them today and they sing the song "We are currently processing May 16 - Jun 16" song, and refused the service request, I will call them each and every day until they pull their head out their @$$

Here the conversation for the entertainment

Me: I am hit 5 months mark yesterday and would like to have service request for my case

Agent Smith : Sir, we are currently processing May 16 to June 16, so you are still in normal processing time

Me : How do you define "normal processing time" ?

Agent Smith : uhhhmmm.... it's 5 monhts

Me : Then I have a right to request service request for my case

Agent Smith : CSC is behind and you still within normal processing time

Me : Again how do you define "normal processing time"?

Agent Smith : Uhhhm... 5 months sir

Me : USCIS is behind the schedule and the I am already passed 5 months processing time, so I need the service request

Agent Smith : Uhhmm, sorry sir nothing I can do right now because you still in normal processing time

Me : @#$%&*##, thank you very much

Gitdamit #@$#@$#%#$%^^

Wow yesterday was also my 5 month mark also. I have not called yet but looks like from what I have read it won't do any good. I don't get how they can deny service request when they are behind. I think they are not shifting the right amount of weight around the service centers and that is the reason for delay, plus I think expedited cases should have their own separate service center cause they are delaying also when they pull someones in dec when someone in July has already been waiting 5 months. That causes huge lapse in the timelines. So im right there with you guys on this. This is ridiculous specially when you pay taxes and never even had a speeding ticket like I have and then your waiting over 5 months for someone to do a background check. Plus in my case I have been married since 2008 but just have not been able to bring my wife to US till this year do to financial issues do to economy. Wish I could have done in 2008 it probably have been finished in 4 months. Only good thing in waiting this long for me my wife will get automatic 10 year visa and does not have to do alot of the stuff people just getting married have to deal with but never the less its all still one big headache. But I'm praying for everyone here and hoping that everyone gets treated fairly. GOD BLESS US ALL!

bringing some good news "maybe" as i dont trust what the representatives say when you call USCIS...I called today to see if there was any update on my service request for being out of the processing time. I was transfered to a tier 2 agent who told me I would be getting my response for the service request via mail no later than next week and that I should be getting the final decision no later than the beginning of Febuary, he admitted to CSC being behind but advised me that they took measures of working on weekend as well to catch up and that they have caught up alot so that even if it shows in the system that they are processing June 16 he is sure that they are way ahead of that now and should be by mid/late july....

Hoping this gives us some relief...I will trust Officer Fair as soon as I see my response to the service request next week...

Alia & Jerald

USCIS

NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey...I'm a new poster, and my priority date is Aug 24/11. I received a weird message Sept 6/11 that indicated our petition had been "processed" and we'd get a notice in a month. My husband was over the moon until a month later and we'd heard nothing. When we phoned, they told us they made a mistake on our file and it wasn't really approved. So now, if they touch our file we don't even know it. Has anyone else had this situation?

We've been in touch with his congressman since October/November, and they told us they could help us after our 5 month date, and even though we've had a weird system "error" there was nothing they could do at tha time. Our 5 month date is tomorrow (yay, I guess!). So...we've got his entire family and some of my friends organizing an email drive to the congressman. Here's hoping we hear SOMETHING!

USCIS (192 days, August 24 2011 to March 2 2012. No RFE's).
NVC (30 days, March 12 to April 11. Case expedited due to NVC errors).

Montreal US Consulate, awaiting interview date (14 days, April 12 to April 26).

05/09/2012 - medical in Toronto - passed!
05/22/2012 - interview - passed!
05/25/2012 - visa in hand!!! biggrin.png
06/09/2012 - POE @ YWG (Winnipeg Int'l Airport)

Removal of Conditions submitted March 24, 2014, received March 26, 2014

"RFE" for page 3 of application received, date March 27, 2014. Package re-submitted with all papers re-attached.

04/07/2014 - NOA1 Date

05/07/2014 - Biometrics in Charlotte, NC

11/05/2014 - APPROVED! Citizenship in 5 months!

11/10/2014 - NOA2 in hand.

11/20/2014 - 10 yr GC in hand! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.