Hilarious Clinton

I Lost 20 lbs

105 posts in this topic

I have put on over a stone since moving and being out of work....I think I am going to buy the book and see how I go....I like the look of that forum too.....

:thumbs:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and good luck all. I have had a job where I have sat on my ### the past 2 years.

This visa process can be rough on the waistline for the foreign spouse (I predict) because many times they come here and can't work or drive. But you sure can eat :)

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

cappuccino yogurt is gross.

<sorry I wanted to post this somewhere, but not in a new thread so I felt it most appropriate here>>

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

cappuccino yogurt is gross.

<sorry I wanted to post this somewhere, but not in a new thread so I felt it most appropriate here>>

I only like my coffee to taste of coffee..... :yes:

Filed: Timeline

I had a friend who did the SB diet and she lost about 80 pounds! She looks amazing. i did the atkins approach and lost the 50 i wanted to lose, but like agent smith, experienced constipation, and once finished with the diet, my body would reject carbs and i would get really sick. I've gained about ten pounds since i arrived here and thats all i want to gain! It's hard to stay in shape when you dont work, have no car and sit around the house all day. Dang, I gotta go find my taebo tapes...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

whew :P i've been looking for this post on over 40 pages and finelly found it :dance: ......we want to start this south beach diet too and we found very very good recipes for all 3 phases .... i was just curious how much u haft to use each phase and i got the answer thx rch99 :) ..... if anyone is interested in the recipes let me know.... they are yummy.... Iulia

newhelmet007jpg1.jpg9GSxm8.pnglittlerocker031jpg1.jpgbKkQm7.png

3.jpg3s2lm8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I did the Atkins diet a couple of years ago. I lost 30 pounds.. and didn't put it back on even when I started eating like ####### again :P What everyone needs to remember is that not every diet will work for every person, and each person has their own weight issues. Mine is never keeping it off, mine's losing it once I put it on (which happens each time I pop out another kid :P )

Good luck those of you who are dieting! I'm enjoying my pregnancy while I can and not having to worry about my weight :P

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Hmm, altho Im not overweight (tho I can see it comin; food in the US is sooo yummy, lol) I cud do with dropping about 10 lbs I managed to let slide on since xmas - I refuse to buy new clothes just because I troughed my way thru too many calories :lol:

This one looks sensible - and Iulia - I'd be interested in the recipes :)

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Worst thing for me would be giving up white bread - like rolls and that - i LOVE bread..and sugar..I cant drink coffee without it.. lol

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Step 1: I joined the gym yesterday.

Now I just have to go.....

Baby steps! :lol:

Congratulations on joining the gym! :dance: I am on day 3 of no sugar, no fast food and no fried foods... Thank God for Lent or I would have never started!

I like the idea of a SB support group. I'm going to look for the book this weekend and use it. I have gained 35lbs and now need to lose 75!!! :crying::help:

Go gym go!!! I promise to go for long walks 4x a week... yikes, did I say that?

Can the Naturalizatin process be so painless?!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Long walks, my #######!!! :lol:

Congrats on the no sugar, fast or fried foods thing. It's hard to diet; I miss my potatoes and bread too much!

Before I came to the US I was training to join the British Army (long story), so I was running a mile and a half every day, swimming at least a mile plus doing all the weights to support it. I hated every single minute of it, but by golly I was thin and fit! 60 or so pounds later, and I really have to get moving again!

We can do this. We're all going to be skinny and beautiful! Or beautiful anyway! YAY! GO BEAUTY!!!

(Ok, I think I need to go back to bed now! lol)

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have run 5 half marathons and ran the 2001 Marine Corps Marathon (yep, right after 9/11). Sheesh,... I don't know what happened but I want to get back to that kick-### body!

Can the Naturalizatin process be so painless?!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Doesn't it just suck when you compare photos from that time and recent ones? I think our New Years Eve photos were what depressed me into submission!

Well you go and kick some butt :yes:

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Ewen and I were talking last night about getting into doing some exercise together once he's here. We both like the idea of walking and there are so many nice walking/hiking places around here, and we're also thinking of getting an exercise bike.

The problem is that we both love food, and not everything we love is necessarily health-conscious! ;) I lost 10 pounds in the past year just by being busy, I think, but coming back to the Pennsylvania winter after being with Ewen in January put 4 or 5 pounds back on. So I'm hoping to work that off once Ewen gets here.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail