anthill

Withdraw Petition or let it Expire

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Well, looks like I picked another lemon to fall in love with. This is my second approved petition that just did not work out. I really want to find a Filipina who is not after my money. I know they are out there. Just bad luck on my part. My question is should I withdraw my petition or just let it expire which is Aug 20th. I have learned a lot from my two experiences. I know now who to look for. I know there are IMBRA issues now if I petition for another Filipina. I have no criminal past. I'm just a nice guy looking for a sincere relationship. What should I do? Withdraw the petition or let it expire? Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would withdraw it.

good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Withdrawing it means there is nothing left to "clean up" if you want to file a petition at a later date.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

I seen this one coming, no offense but why do you insist on finding a filipina and why so much younger than yourself? Maybe finding a Filipina more mature with commonalities would help? I understand why you dont want an American woman but theres plenty of foreigners in the U.S to choose from and you can probably save a fortune in not having the expense of flying half way around the world. IDK Just some suggestions, yes im with a Filipina but i didnt go looking for mine i was sent to work in the Caymans and met her that way.

35 years age difference?

Edited by mike42979

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Withdrawing it means there is nothing left to "clean up" if you want to file a petition at a later date.

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

I am truly sorry you're going through this again. I really hope that one day you will find that special someone whether she is from the Philippines

or another country. Good luck and God bless you!

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

:wacko::unsure:

don't u think u have a problem too???

just noticed this is not the first time u posted a thread like this one... from ur previous K1 and i think several times for this 2nd K1... remember u did sent a withdrawal too to USCIS but still the petition got approved, right??? just wondering.... :pop: can't u make a final decision...? :girlwerewolf2xn:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Well, looks like I picked another lemon to fall in love with. This is my second approved petition that just did not work out. I really want to find a Filipina who is not after my money. I know they are out there. Just bad luck on my part. My question is should I withdraw my petition or just let it expire which is Aug 20th. I have learned a lot from my two experiences. I know now who to look for. I know there are IMBRA issues now if I petition for another Filipina. I have no criminal past. I'm just a nice guy looking for a sincere relationship. What should I do? Withdraw the petition or let it expire? Thanks.

Better to withdraw it!

Edited by Leo&Rea

Timeline

:wacko::unsure:

don't u think u have a problem too???

just noticed this is not the first time u posted a thread like this one... from ur previous K1 and i think several times for this 2nd K1... remember u did sent a withdrawal too to USCIS but still the petition got approved, right??? just wondering.... :pop: can't u make a final decision...? :girlwerewolf2xn:

To You and anyone else passing judgement on this relationship: You don't know anything about the circumstances and I don't feel obligated to explain. I just asked a simple question. Please keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing constructive to say. What does age difference have to do with anything????

Timeline

I seen this one coming, no offense but why do you insist on finding a filipina and why so much younger than yourself? Maybe finding a Filipina more mature with commonalities would help? I understand why you dont want an American woman but theres plenty of foreigners in the U.S to choose from and you can probably save a fortune in not having the expense of flying half way around the world. IDK Just some suggestions, yes im with a Filipina but i didnt go looking for mine i was sent to work in the Caymans and met her that way.

35 years age difference?

To You and anyone else passing judgement on this relationship: You don't know anything about the circumstances and I don't feel obligated to explain. I just asked a simple question. Please keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing constructive to say. What does age difference have to do with anything????

Timeline

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

I am truly sorry you're going through this again. I really hope that one day you will find that special someone whether she is from the Philippines

or another country. Good luck and God bless you!

Thank you for your kind words.

well FYI, don't forget u had a K1 withdrawn before and now ur still asking the same question.. don't u get a good answer the 1st time u posted about withdrawals...???? :wow: and i can answer u back a very constructive answer if i know ur not been here for a long time and not posting thread like this one again!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn::diablo:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

well FYI, don't forget u had a K1 withdrawn before and now ur still asking the same question.. don't u get a good answer the 1st time u posted about withdrawals...???? :wow: and i can answer u back a very constructive answer if i know ur not been here for a long time and not posting thread like this one again!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn::diablo:

Wow! I finally know someone who hasn't made mistakes in their life! I didn't think that was possible!!!! Good for you!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

No need the sarcasm. Maybe you just need to stop looking for and just wait for someone to come to your life...

Just a thought no need to be rude if you don't like it.

Good luck, and I really hope you find someone that truly loves you. But trust me, it'll come, no need to look for it! :blush:

Edited by Dante & Geor

10-24-2012: AOS, EAD, AP Sent

11-04-2012: NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

11-06-2012: Biometrics App Letter

11-16-2012: My baby boy was born

11-19-2012: Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2012: AP Approved

01-04-2013: EAD Approved

01-10-2013: Combo Card Arrived

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Timeline

No need the sarcasm. Maybe you just need to stop looking for and just wait for someone to come to your life...

Just a thought no need to be rude if you don't like it.

Good luck, and I really hope you find someone that truly loves you. But trust me, it'll come, no need to look for it! :blush:

No. There is room for tons of sarcasm here. I just asked a simple question. I thought this forum was to help each other. Not pass judgement!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I'm not judging you, I'm just giving you an advice, and my best thoughts for you. And I'm sure the others guys were doing the same.

Best wishes for you and I wish you find true love, no matter where it comes from! :thumbs:

10-24-2012: AOS, EAD, AP Sent

11-04-2012: NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

11-06-2012: Biometrics App Letter

11-16-2012: My baby boy was born

11-19-2012: Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2012: AP Approved

01-04-2013: EAD Approved

01-10-2013: Combo Card Arrived

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.