328 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Congratulation AZ!!!!! That is fantastic news for you and Fresy. Now things will start moving more quickly.

Congratulations.

Thank you for your kind words. I can't actually believe it finally happened. I have been staring at the email ever since it came through...

Been trying to call Fresy, but she is at work - so you guys know before her!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hello fellow July filers!

This evening my fiance and I just received email notification that we received our NOA2. 151 days of patience. We're thankful and happy. I saw that others with dates close to mine have also received their NOA2's...congratulations. The journey continues. The Visa Journey continues.

Cheers

Congratulations!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I-129F sent July 16, 2011

NOA1 - July 21, 2011

NOA2 - December 8, 2011 (text & email with hardcopy to follow)

Packet 3 - January 5, 2012

Medical - February 20, 2012

Packet 3 sent to Embassy - February 20, 2012

Interview Date - March 27, 2012 - Approved

POE - Atlanta, GA 7/6/2012

Married! - 8/11/2012

AOS Filed - 9/14/2012

AOS NOA1 Priority Date - 9/19/2012

Biometrics Appt. - 10/10/2012

EAD/AP approval - 11/28/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

az, SWEET goodness, took long enough ;) - congratulations!!!

FINALLY got in touch with Fresy after texting her: "CALL ME NOW!!!", Lol. She was crying tears of joy when I told her the news (or maybe she just figured out that she'll be leaving the beautiful climate pf Costa Rica for Ohio)...

I'm happy, but now finishing printing all the proof of ongoing relationship. All the DS forms are done!!!

She might not be here in time for Christmas but it will be a great holiday!

Thanks Tonga!

Congratulation AZ!!!!! That is fantastic news for you and Fresy. Now things will start moving more quickly.

Congratulations.

Thanks Dano! I'm so excited and happy. Called my 9 year old son (it's his night at his mom's house) and he was screaming and really happy Fresy will FINALLY be coming.

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

(or maybe she just figured out that she'll be leaving the beautiful climate pf Costa Rica for Ohio)...

Congratulations!! We're still hopeful to hear about ours soon, and hey! I'm from Ohio too =)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello fellow July filers!

This evening my fiance and I just received email notification that we received our NOA2. 151 days of patience. We're thankful and happy. I saw that others with dates close to mine have also received their NOA2's...congratulations. The journey continues. The Visa Journey continues.

Cheers

Congrats! Now it's countdown time for you to be together again :dance: I can't help but be envious, but our RFE delayed us so hopefully soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello Fellow July Filers!

We're still waiting for NOA2 after receiving NOA1 in August ... a favorable decision would be the absolute best Christmas gift ever! Staying calm & positive during this visa journey we're on. :)

Good luck to you all & Happy Holidays!!

- Lana & Mauro

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

going to Fiji January 9th for the interview!!!!!!!!!!! It's like I waitee FOREVER for NOA1 and now everything is happening SO FAST!! eeee

Best of luck on the interview! I know all will go just fine!!!

Congratulations!! We're still hopeful to hear about ours soon, and hey! I'm from Ohio too =)

Thanks for the congrats! Hope you get your NOA-2 soon. Where in Ohio are you from? I'm in Westlake (western suburb of Cleveland right on Lake Erie)...

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

I was born in Columbus...Franklin County...does that count? :thumbs:

Best of luck on the interview! I know all will go just fine!!!

Thanks for the congrats! Hope you get your NOA-2 soon. Where in Ohio are you from? I'm in Westlake (western suburb of Cleveland right on Lake Erie)...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

Hey I just found this forum and I wanted to say hello to my fellow July VJ members :D I just went to the USCIS website and signed up for an account. They touched my file December 14, 2011. Hopefully everything else is ok with the petition and I will receive a NOA2 this month :yes: Good luck to all of us and Merry Christmas to you and yours :thumbs:

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Laos

I-129F Sent : 2011-07-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-07-19

I-129F RFE(s) : 2011-11-28

RFE Reply(s) : 2011-12-13 Received my initial evidence, 2012-01-03 congressional inquiry conducted; officer is looking at the documents; says should have decision in a few weeks

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-01-25

NVC Received : 2012-02-03

NVC Left : 2012-02-14

Consulate Received : 2012-02-21

Packet 3 Received : 2012-02-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-03-19

Packet 4 Received : 2012-04-02

Interview Date : 2012-05-10

2012-05-25 Evidence given to consular officer.

Interview Result : Approved!

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

Welcome Eddie&A!!

I looked at your timeline and it seems like you're VERY close to receiving your NOA2, especially considering you had an RFE. You know the drill about being patient all too well already but I think your approval might just be around the corner. Good luck to you and yours whether it's received just before Christmas or just after it.

Cheers!

Hey I just found this forum and I wanted to say hello to my fellow July VJ members :D I just went to the USCIS website and signed up for an account. They touched my file December 14, 2011. Hopefully everything else is ok with the petition and I will receive a NOA2 this month :yes: Good luck to all of us and Merry Christmas to you and yours :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline

A belated congratulations to AZ and Fresy :D When I found out that you received the NOA2 notice, I thought mine would be another 2 weeks or so (we filed end of July and received our NOA1 early August. ... I still consider myself a July filer though :P lol)

Tonga...good luck on your interview in a few weeks!!!!

Wiggles...congratulations to you too!

Guys...We received our NOA2 today. Couldn't call the mister, as he was already asleep. Emailed him. Will skype him in the morning when I wake up :D I'm visiting my parents for the holidays, and they happened to be talking to me about wedding plans earlier in the afternoon. Got the text...which just talks about an update on the site. Logged in...and I nearly passed out from happiness. lol. We're starting our 3 nights of dinner parties etc...and now I've got the best news to tell family and friends. :D

I hope all June filers got taken care of, and that the rest of the July filers receive their NOA2 in the next days.

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. " ~ Louis Pasteur.

Met Online - 01/2010
Met in Person - 12/21/2010

Engaged - 12/31/2010

File - 07/26/2011

NOA1 - 08/02/2011

NOA2 - 12/22/2011 (e-mail notice)
Visa Approved - 03/13/2012

Married - 03/31/2012 <3

*Started the AOS process a bit late cuse I'm a slacker and suck

But, we've had no issues. It's coming along. Interview should

be shortly coming. Married life is great*

jest.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hello everyone!!!! I've got some news too :) My fiance called his Senator yesterday and they promised they would check up on the case. A couple of hours later we got an email back from them saying that the called the USCIS and that we should hear something by January 15. And I just got an email saying that............... THEY APPROVED OUR 129F!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMG this is probably the best news I've ever had and the best Christmas present! I have just been sitting in front of my computer for an hour staring at the message lol. Now we will just have to wait for our interview, but at least we made one step in the right direction :) Thank you all so much for your kind words. I hope you will hear something soon too! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!!! (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.