peejay

Black America vs. Obama?

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Not being proud isn't exactly the same as hating. At least outside the GOP poliburo's propaganda machine it isn't.

what, i can't yank your chain? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So she did not say in no uncertain terms that black folk were better off during slavery? Did you miss the part about, “Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families". She does says that the odds of a black child growing up in a two parent household were greater then than now. If that fact is wrong, criticize it. I do believe she was errant to even mention the current administration, as the trend is much longer term than that.

I am not a Bachmann fan, but both sides of the rhetoric should get their facts straight. OH she said this so she must have meant this. Obama said this so he must mean that. Judge them on what they say, not what you think they say.

The first lady did not say she hated America. She said that for the first time she was proud of her country.

Michelle Bachmann did not say black folks were better off during slavery. She said that the chances of an African American child growing up in a two parent household were greater then than now.

Sarch Palin did not say she could see Russia from her house. She said that Russis could be seen from one of the Alaskan Islands.

And this list could go on and on. Both sides playing their little snippet of the complete song. It is little wonder that we are almost hopelessly divided.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

And I will report this for obvious racism in the way its presented.

Racism? There's no racism in it at all. It's a statement based on factual evidence of the percentage of a certain community that votes a certain way come election time after continued promises and lies from the same party over and over again.

It's not about racism at all. The only racism comes from the lies of the Democrat party who put down the "black community" by promising them more government programs and doing nothing to actually help them.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Racism? There's no racism in it at all. It's a statement based on factual evidence of the percentage of a certain community that votes a certain way come election time after continued promises and lies from the same party over and over again.

It's not about racism at all. The only racism comes from the lies of the Democrat party who put down the "black community" by promising them more government programs and doing nothing to actually help them.

Its a statement based on BS, is what it is, racist in application, as I stated above. Deal with it. Your history of making racist remarks from time to time, backed up by the administrative action taken against you here, is proof enough if you want factual numbers. I don't expect you to connect the campaign platforms to political and social results, of course, but I would definitely expect you to wail away about the attempted policy being proposed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yank my chain? What are you? Some TSA pervert? Don't touch my junk!

:secret: all big dogs are on a chain.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Obama's supporters, like all of America, get all fired up for something they see as a positive. The point they miss, however, is in order for things to stay positive, you have to work for it.

The droves of folks who showed out to vote for Obama last time will be busy smoking weed, watching free cable and reproducing at this next go-round. Then they'll claim institutionalized racism/sexism/classism/whateverism when they should be claiming, "we're just not very motivated."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Obama's supporters, like all of America, get all fired up for something they see as a positive. The point they miss, however, is in order for things to stay positive, you have to work for it.

The droves of folks who showed out to vote for Obama last time will be busy smoking weed, watching free cable and reproducing at this next go-round. Then they'll claim institutionalized racism/sexism/classism/whateverism when they should be claiming, "we're just not very motivated."

More substantial commentary here, of course. It classifies everything, in slimsense, as usual.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I've got a good nickname for you.....SLIME! I'm just playing but I'm sure other members will like it!

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Timeline
Michelle Bachmann did not say black folks were better off during slavery. She said that the chances of an African American child growing up in a two parent household were greater then than now.

Wrong, she didn't say any of that. She signed and supported a document that contained this offensive and ridiculous statement which she could just as well have refused to support. Other GOP candidates have refused - even after that bomb of a statement was removed. She made a choice to sign onto this nonsense and should be held accountable for that. It's not like white children were more likely to grow up in a two parent household with their mother and their father in 1860 than they are now. What else is new?

:secret: all big dogs are on a chain.

Not this one. Well, I am married... :whistle:

Filed: Timeline
The droves of folks who showed out to vote for Obama last time will be busy smoking weed, watching free cable and reproducing at this next go-round.

Okay, so I am not truly American, then. While I did vote for Obama in 2008, I have not nor do I intent to smoke any weed, I do not watch free cable TV and haven't done any reproducing since then either. And I'm not alone. I know a bunch of folks that could make that very same statement. Your model needs a bit of fine-tuning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And who are these persons of color going to support? Michele 'you-black-folk-were-better-off-during-slavery' Bachmann? Right.

Well there is no requirement to vote so what could happen is, a number of Blacks just don't feel motivated to vote at all.

That was my exact sentiment with McCain, I didn't bother.

The solidarity of race only goes so far anyway... even with Black voters.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Well there is no requirement to vote so what could happen is, a number of Blacks just don't feel motivated to vote at all.

That was my exact sentiment with McCain, I didn't bother.

On a roll today, Danno.

This race loyalty indeed only goes as far, and I bet it even goes further in the eyes of those seeking to use it as an excuse for political rants.

More substantial commentary here, of course. It classifies everything, in slimsense, as usual.

More of your sock puppet spam and drivel. Try reporting yourself for wasting this sites bandwidth.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I've got a good nickname for you.....SLIME! I'm just playing but I'm sure other members will like it!

Whatever floats your boat.

Okay, so I am not truly American, then. While I did vote for Obama in 2008, I have not nor do I intent to smoke any weed, I do not watch free cable TV and haven't done any reproducing since then either. And I'm not alone. I know a bunch of folks that could make that very same statement. Your model needs a bit of fine-tuning.

So you're voting for him again is what you're saying?

But nobody voted for Obama just because he's black. Everyone liked his policies and stance on the issues and sh!t.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"