peejay

Black America vs. Obama?

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

More of your sock puppet spam and drivel. Try reporting yourself for wasting this sites bandwidth.

:lol:

Cry me a river and see if your baseless accusation gets you anywhere. If however you want to this site a favor...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Not this one. Well, I am married... :whistle:

;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Its a statement based on BS, is what it is, racist in application, as I stated above. Deal with it. Your history of making racist remarks from time to time, backed up by the administrative action taken against you here, is proof enough if you want factual numbers. I don't expect you to connect the campaign platforms to political and social results, of course, but I would definitely expect you to wail away about the attempted policy being proposed.

:lol: dude, you're delusional. I've had aministrative action taken on me for certain things... racism is not one of them.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

:lol: dude, you're delusional. I've had aministrative action taken on me for certain things... racism is not one of them.

That's right, you've never had posts removed from this site, expert on all matter of things, indeed.

Are you also one of the mentally sound that uses reverse logic arguments to equal access to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness with equal access to membership in a basketball team?

Filed: Timeline
It's a statement based on factual evidence of the percentage of a certain community that votes a certain way come election time after continued promises and lies from the same party over and over again.

That's right. I can't figure out why them rednecks keep voting for the GOP despite that "trickle down" they were promised 30 years ago and every election cycle since having turned out - time and again - to be some rich guy's pizz. The only explanation I can come up with is that this community likes to be urinated on.

Not necessarily, no. Rather likely, though, looking at the field that's heading towards the GOP nomination.

Exactly my point. Those who were all "fired up" about finally getting a black man in office have now had the wind taken out of their sails and probably won't be showing that same enthusiasm they showed last time.

The fact that you're not a weed-smokin, free-house loungin, parasite - and even you won't (possibly) be voting for him again - proves that those who have even less enthusiasm will be completely missing in action on election day.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline
Exactly my point. Those who were all "fired up" about finally getting a black man in office have now had the wind taken out of their sails and probably won't be showing that same enthusiasm they showed last time.

That really all depends on how the next few months are going. All you gotta do is put up a sufficiently crazy candidate on the other ticket and I think that enthusiasm will build. Perhaps less in support of the President and more in avoiding an outright catastrophy should former federal tax collector Michele Bachmann be the alternative. The GOP isn't doing itself any favors either pushing positions which most Americans oppose. While 2012 ain't all that far away, we still have a year+ and that's an eternity in American politics.

That really all depends on how the next few months are going. All you gotta do is put up a sufficiently crazy candidate on the other ticket and I think that enthusiasm will build. Perhaps less in support of the President and more in avoiding an outright catastrophy should former federal tax collector Michele Bachmann be the alternative. The GOP isn't doing itself any favors either pushing positions which most Americans oppose. While 2012 ain't all that far away, we still have a year+ and that's an eternity in American politics.

Sarah Palin will be ready by then.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

On a roll today, Danno.

This race loyalty indeed only goes as far, and I bet it even goes further in the eyes of those seeking to use it as an excuse for political rants.

Just so you know..... I don't need an excuse to make a political rant.

:bonk:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Just so you know..... I don't need an excuse to make a political rant.

:bonk:

Most rants don't need excuses... they are borne from within from what I can see, and deduce to be motivated by unhappiness, anger, and perhaps other factors that imbalance one's way of rationalizing things. However, I was not accusing you of being much of a participant in rants. :P (Your agenda seemed in what I have seen in the past here to be a bit more... straightforward)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

That's right, you've never had posts removed from this site, expert on all matter of things, indeed.

Are you also one of the mentally sound that uses reverse logic arguments to equal access to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness with equal access to membership in a basketball team?

what are you blathering on about now?

I don't use reverse logic on anything. I'm straight forward. Perhaps too straight forward for those who don't have the mental capacity to handle the truth without being 'offended' by said truth. You don't see me making random ####### up around here. I never made claims to be an expert on anything around here except on social anthropological and similar issues. I do happen to know quite a lot of history and I read A LOT. There are things I take interest in and feel the need to know.

You, are like the ones I just mentioned who get all out of whack over one comment (which I have used on these boards a few times actually in reference to the "black community" and Democratic Party) and want to go all 'report' happy and then act like a little child who's like "ooooooo I'm telling on you" about it at the same time. Hell, I don't even know why I am wasting my fingers on you now in typing this as you seem to lack the self control necessary to pause and think about a situation before getting all bent out of shape about one singular comment.

You post the exact same thing all the time. You go after a person and attack them saying they lack substance, and then you have no real rebuttle towards them. You find it easier to have a pissing contest than to actually debate or discredit someone on an issue. You, like Rob, like fishdude, etc. find it easier to call names, to bash people, etc. instead of actually debating on the political forum. It's a damn shame too because if you stopped and actually argued about the subject matter at hand (like Big Dog) then perhaps you might actually get a point across. I may not agree with Big Dog on a lot of things, but at least I can respect him for having an opinion on an issue. Which is something I cannot say for you.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

By "reverse logic" do you mean, "plainly spelled out in simple English on historical documents?"

Because the way I read those, it's pretty simple. What I can't understand is how we have "complex" programs designed to protect everyone yet they blatantly discriminate against others and that's acceptable to many of you. It's like you're so advanced and modern that you can't see the simple truths.

That's right. I can't figure out why them rednecks keep voting for the GOP despite that "trickle down" they were promised 30 years ago and every election cycle since having turned out - time and again - to be some rich guy's pizz. The only explanation I can come up with is that this community likes to be urinated on.

By "some rich guy's pizz" do you mean, "being able to earn an honest living and not paying for others who don't work?"

Русский форум член.

Timeline

what are you blathering on about now?

I don't use reverse logic on anything. I'm straight forward. Perhaps too straight forward for those who don't have the mental capacity to handle the truth without being 'offended' by said truth. You don't see me making random ####### up around here. I never made claims to be an expert on anything around here except on social anthropological and similar issues. I do happen to know quite a lot of history and I read A LOT. There are things I take interest in and feel the need to know.

You, are like the ones I just mentioned who get all out of whack over one comment (which I have used on these boards a few times actually in reference to the "black community" and Democratic Party) and want to go all 'report' happy and then act like a little child who's like "ooooooo I'm telling on you" about it at the same time. Hell, I don't even know why I am wasting my fingers on you now in typing this as you seem to lack the self control necessary to pause and think about a situation before getting all bent out of shape about one singular comment.

You post the exact same thing all the time. You go after a person and attack them saying they lack substance, and then you have no real rebuttle towards them. You find it easier to have a pissing contest than to actually debate or discredit someone on an issue. You, like Rob, like fishdude, etc. find it easier to call names, to bash people, etc. instead of actually debating on the political forum. It's a damn shame too because if you stopped and actually argued about the subject matter at hand (like Big Dog) then perhaps you might actually get a point across. I may not agree with Big Dog on a lot of things, but at least I can respect him for having an opinion on an issue. Which is something I cannot say for you.

I'm sorry, this post of yours is getting long, which in your case, usually means you're getting worked up to notice who and what was being addressed in previous posts. Its happened before with you.

Keep it together (stay in context) before you jump off the pier again.

By "reverse logic" do you mean, "plainly spelled out in simple English on historical documents?"

Because the way I read those, it's pretty simple. What I can't understand is how we have "complex" programs designed to protect everyone yet they blatantly discriminate against others and that's acceptable to many of you. It's like you're so advanced and modern that you can't see the simple truths.

By "some rich guy's pizz" do you mean, "being able to earn an honest living and not paying for others who don't work?"

I was referring to your laughable basketball AA video post from the other thread. I am not surprised you missed the reference.