Tata_B

the red flag??

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs: thank you very much to your post :hehe: and thank you also to all VJ's giving such encouragement about vasectomy, i have the am question in mind.but now i got the answer..thank you guy's :thumbs::thumbs:

We simply haven't checked up ours emailes when have sent them together with the petition. :crying: In letters the information about vasectomy contains. Any other documents.

Thanks everybody for answers and the help. I very much appreciate yours the help.

I have a little relaxed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am from Russia... We have sent our letters with the petition and documents... And there there was an information about his vasectomy. They will know.

Not a problem, particularly not in Russia.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We simply haven't checked up ours emailes when have sent them together with the petition. :crying: In letters the information about vasectomy contains. Any other documents.

Thanks everybody for answers and the help. I very much appreciate yours the help.

I have a little relaxed.

It will not be a problem.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I have a little relaxed.

Why on earth did you send emails with the petition? :unsure:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hello to everybody! Me and my favourite we wait visa К1. He has children. And 13 years ago he has made vasectomy. He is US citizen.

I don't have children.

This fact will be a red flag for the consul? What could i to expect on interview? How to be prepared in this case? I very much nervous. I will be glad to any advice.

The procedure is reversible but not cheep. It is not a red flag in my book as long as all parties know about medical issues.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to everybody! Me and my favourite we wait visa К1. He has children. And 13 years ago he has made vasectomy. He is US citizen.

I don't have children.

This fact will be a red flag for the consul? What could i to expect on interview? How to be prepared in this case? I very much nervous. I will be glad to any advice.

I would guess they have an age also where they figure a filipina will not want kids. We have a 19 yr age diff but she is 35. Along with the vasectomy I also have 3 divorces which I am surprised did not make their red flag top 10 list. Proof of a bonifide relationship covers a multitude of sins. There are women out there that are content to be wonderful step-mothers or adopt children. If you can prove time together and communication consistent with being a couple I think you are set.

I don't have children.

How in the world would they ever know that he even had a vasectomy??????

There is no where in the K1 process where he has to answer medical questions....

Oh Ok...I see now it's in the emails...This will not be a problem.

Edited by Scott & Annie

Proof of a bonifide relationship covers a multitude of sins.

This is absolutely right. Being in an 'age gap' relationship may become one of the straws on the camel's back if the evidence of relationship is weak or the consular officer has suspicions that things are not quite right but it need not be an issue on it's own.

I'm the beneficiary and 20 years younger than my wife. We are far further down the road than the visa stage (Removal of Conditions) and our age gap has never come up once throughout the entire process. Not even at the visa interview - the CO asked for my date of birth then my wife's and not a word more was said because our evidence of bona fide relationship was solid.

Don't worry about age gaps at the interview - simply make sure that your proof of relationship leaves no doubt in the COs mind that you're a legitimate couple and it won't be a problem.

We live in a much more connected world than we did just a few years ago. People now are much more likely than in the past to meet and fall in love with others from outside their age or traditional social groups. Consular and Immigration Officers are aware of this.

Adjustment of Status from K-1 (Very abridged version)

05/20/08 - POE: Chicago O'Hare

07/18/08 - Married

08/30/08 - I-485/I-765 mailed...

03/17/09 - Card production ordered (no notification received!)

03/26/09 - Green card received (196 days)

Removal of Conditions

02/15/11 - I-751 mailed to VSC...

02/22/11 - NOA1 (received 03/03/11)

04/04/11 - Biometrics appt (notice received 03/19/11)

08/22/11 - * * * t u m b l e w e e d s * * * (T+6 months and counting)

09/20/11 - Service Request #1

10/26/11 - Service Request #2

11/29/11 - Interview @ Atlanta Field Office - Approved & I-551 stamped

12/07/11 - Card production ordered

12/10/11 - Green card received (293 days)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This is absolutely right. Being in an 'age gap' relationship may become one of the straws on the camel's back if the evidence of relationship is weak or the consular officer has suspicions that things are not quite right but it need not be an issue on it's own.

I'm the beneficiary and 20 years younger than my wife. We are far further down the road than the visa stage (Removal of Conditions) and our age gap has never come up once throughout the entire process. Not even at the visa interview - the CO asked for my date of birth then my wife's and not a word more was said because our evidence of bona fide relationship was solid.

Don't worry about age gaps at the interview - simply make sure that your proof of relationship leaves no doubt in the COs mind that you're a legitimate couple and it won't be a problem.

We live in a much more connected world than we did just a few years ago. People now are much more likely than in the past to meet and fall in love with others from outside their age or traditional social groups. Consular and Immigration Officers are aware of this.

This depends. You live in GB while OP lives in Russia. This becomes a problem for higher fraud countries.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.