moviebrave

I booked my flight.tell me if I did any good?

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My flight is on the 5th of Aug. Seems I ll make it:). When I posted this question 90% of the viewers were pesimistic and they approached this with a real mean point of view when I asked them why they were this negative just be possitive.

Well thanks anyway..I hope every each of us will have a great happily life.

victory for people who believe it!!!

i am fairly new here.. but i would have assume.. your case is NOT the norm nor should it be something i would try to follow or anybody else to try to copy!..

i don't think the views were pessimistic.. you are reckless in your choices but it worked out for you congrats for you and your future better half.. experienced people were simply telling you that from PAST EXPERIENCES this did not work before hand..

just my two cents :)

K101/17/2012.....I-129F ..... sent to Dallas, Texas

01/25/2012.....NOA1 (text & email) ..... sent to Vermont Service Center

01/28/2012.....NOA1 Hard Copy in Mail

07/31/2012.....NOA2.. 188 days update@USCIS

08/03/2012.....NOA2.. Hard Copy

09/04/2012.....Sent Email to Caracas Embassy for Interview date.. they had not contacted her

09/05/2012.....Embassy response.. with interview date!!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy... APPROVED!!

12/31/2012.....POE.. Miami, arrived to AUSTIN next day smile.png

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

05/06/2013.....I-465 & I-765 sent USPS priority mail

05/14/2013......Email, Text of Receiving package on 5/11

05/16/2013......Hard Copy of NOA1 received: I-465 and _I-765 Application for employment

05/20/2013...... Bio-metric hard-copy.
05/29/2013...... Biometric scheduled. . Austin office

07/15/2013...... EAD card arrived in mail today smile.png

10/20/2013...... Green Card approved! NOA hardcopy received!

10/31/2013...... Green Card Delivered!!

ROC-I-751
07/21/15 90 day Window Opens

07/24/15 I-751 Mailed to Cali. Service Center
09/03/15 Biometeric scheduled and completed

01/26/16 ROC Letter arrived
01/30/16 10 yr Green Card arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

All

Sorry to hijack this thread... But this may be a great opportunity to ask this question...

I know many cases where people get in the car after drinking and many of them get home unscathed... Is a good idea if I drink a 12 pack of Bud and get in the car and drive to the store to get more beer? Or do you recommend Michelob?

Also, your thoughts of playing russian roulette... After all, the chances are 5 outta six that every thing will be ok..

You opinions are welcome...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

kenn__YM -

IMPO

If you can set the key

to

the door lock

and

the ignition

then - you can traverse anywhere. No One Cares for yer inebriated state

except you

after

yer pulled over.

(Are you a recent immigrant? USA has different drunk driving regs/laws than the place you were, prior - where mostly - they not care)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

kenn__YM -

IMPO

If you can set the key

to

the door lock

and

the ignition

then - you can traverse anywhere. No One Cares for yer inebriated state

except you

after

yer pulled over.

(Are you a recent immigrant? USA has different drunk driving regs/laws than the place you were, prior - where mostly - they not care)

:rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.