Vi-Jay

Obama says gay couples deserve same rights as all

152 posts in this topic

Don't gays have the same rights and privileges as all? What right don't they have? They can marry members of the opposite sex the same as everyone else. They can't marry members of the same sex (in most states) which is also the same as everyone else.

They aren't happy unless they are shoving it in everyone's face. Gay parades, gay this, and gay that...meh

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Don't gays have the same rights and privileges as all? What right don't they have? They can marry members of the opposite sex the same as everyone else. They can't marry members of the same sex (in most states) which is also the same as everyone else.

Willful ignorance aside, the thread title refers to "gay couples", to which your pernicious and cretinous (il)logic does not apply.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Not to get ahead of the downward slide but.... what about Bisexuals, no one seems to care about them at all.

As it is they can only marry if they choose one gender, at what point will society stop dictating their choices and let them marry both>?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

society != government, alas.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

this is true to an extent, but an argument that will get you yelled at by a man who sounds like an 8-year old girl.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline
They can marry members of the opposite sex the same as everyone else.

Problem is that they're not wired that way. The right to marry an opposite sex partner is as meaningless to them as a right to marry a same sex partner would be to you. Of course, you know that but like to pretend otherwise. What would we be without a bit of discrimination and bigotry?

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

Oh my - would Obama put forth 10,000 per preson, or 20,000 per couple, for Gays to move to Canada ? That might sweeten the pot for The Gays, and help out a huge collection of bigots at the same time.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Well, apparently Obama is willing to discriminate against the gay/ lesbian couples desiring SSM. He is most definitely a bigot?

I wonder what Obama supporters think about his blatant act of bigotry. :blink: I wonder if he is excused from judgement since he is Prez. :unsure: I wonder why he supported SSM in 1996 but now he only supports civil unions. :unsure: Did his (to use his words) "views evolve" into those of a bigot? :blink:

Edited by Vi-Jay

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Filed: Timeline
Oooops. Fixxored.

There's no bigotry. He's hedging his position, that's all. I'd also venture a guess that if same sex partners were afforded all the same legal rights as married couples, the issue would not be debated half as much. Currently, they're denied everything except for workplace benefits since America's corporate commies have realized some time ago that discrimination based on sexual orientation is wrong.

All I know is that a few years back when I was in Seattle for a visit two of em were doing gay ####### in the line at McDonalds when I had my two nephews with me who were ages 4 and 6 at the time. I asked them if they didn't stop it they could have their choice of getting their arses kicked out in the parking lot or right there on the spot.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

All I know is that a few years back when I was in Seattle for a visit two of em were doing gay ####### in the line at McDonalds when I had my two nephews with me who were ages 4 and 6 at the time.

What exactly is "gay #######" and why were your 4 and 6 year olds doing it?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

All I know is that a few years back when I was in Seattle for a visit two of em were doing gay ####### in the line at McDonalds when I had my two nephews with me who were ages 4 and 6 at the time. I asked them if they didn't stop it they could have their choice of getting their arses kicked out in the parking lot or right there on the spot.

If they had migrated to Canada, you wouldn't have had this problem in Seattle. Canada has GREAT INFRASTRUCTURE for SSM, as well as Industries that prefer to hire them (IT, Movie Production) so it's a win win for them to go.