3,588 posts in this topic

I feel embarrassed to ask this but does prima facie let me get a health insurance that cover dental?

When I was with my wife, she didn't let me join her plan and m really broke..I can't afford it.

I have some dental problem that I need to be taken care of quickly

This might be helpful to you.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020521&slug=cavityside21

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

I feel embarrassed to ask this but does prima facie let me get a health insurance that cover dental?

When I was with my wife, she didn't let me join her plan and m really broke..I can't afford it.

I have some dental problem that I need to be taken care of quickly

You can get health insurance which will include dental with a prima facie you need to apply at your Medicaid office

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

I Never get prima facie and thanks GOD my case got approval on may 2012.. Can I apply for medicaid really really need health insurance .. Please let me know if somebody got Medicaid I 360 approved or what I need to get .. Thanks a lot Sandra for your replay .. Thanks everybody

Timeline

I Never get prima facie and thanks GOD my case got approval on may 2012.. Can I apply for medicaid really really need health insurance .. Please let me know if somebody got Medicaid I 360 approved or what I need to get .. Thanks a lot Sandra for your replay .. Thanks everybody

Am assuming you can get it with approved i360 take it to your Medicaid office and find out.. I know with the prima facie you can cause I did it.

Timeline

vawa did you receive the prima facie? you can apply for medicaid ok.

Hey Sandranj vsc never responded to my friends expedite. She did get another court date for next July but like you said if vsc did look up and saw she got another court date and denied her request why did they never send a letter. This is just ridiculous. How would she ever know if she was denied or not for expedite if they never sent any letter. It's been a month since she sent the letter. Any suggestions

Edited by lorphelpme

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

am bossy i don't know what is wrong with my account so i open up a new one my green card was approved yesterday i just putting this in for people to benefit from it i can with someone passport it became an issue because with vawa you have to file i 601 before your i 485 can be approved but yesterday a miracle happened i was approved without filing i 601 praise God

Timeline

am bossy i don't know what is wrong with my account so i open up a new one my green card was approved yesterday i just putting this in for people to benefit from it i can with someone passport it became an issue because with vawa you have to file i 601 before your i 485 can be approved but yesterday a miracle happened i was approved without filing i 601 praise God

Sorry am confused as to wat u are saying please explain.

Filed: Timeline

Sorry am confused as to wat u are saying please explain.

I think he is saying he came in US with someone passport and he needed to file i601 before they approved his i485, but he got his GC without doing so...

Am assuming you can get it with approved i360 take it to your Medicaid office and find out.. I know with the prima facie you can cause I did it.

I guess every office is diiferent because i did try and i was denied. i was also denied for food stamps

Timeline

I think he is saying he came in US with someone passport and he needed to file i601 before they approved his i485, but he got his GC without doing so...

I guess every office is diiferent because i did try and i was denied. i was also denied for food stamps

Huhhh u mean enter US with someone passport, thats even more confusing. I got approved with prima facie don't now if you have an approved i360 how it works but sometimes one worker tells you something different I had experiences with that. Try to talk to a supervisor to make sure u can't get it. Maybe u should ask Sandranj. Good luck

Congrats with your approval.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Kubi is stating that she has started a new account as something is wrong with her existing account 'Bossy' and she is not able to use it. She wants to let everyone know that her green card has been approved in spite of the difficulties she faced. The details of those difficulties should be available under posts she made as Bossy.

Kubi, I will see if I can find out what is wrong with your other account, and if we can fix it, we will and then close this one. If we can't fix it, then we will close that one and you can continue with this one. :)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

lorphelp they use to expedite in 48/72 hoursm and they do not inform regarding expedite denials ok. In your friend's case probably they saw that her court date will be next year and then they decided her request wasn't a priority right now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.