3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Lion lion u r almost there.. Same letter I got it took them less than a month to get final desicion approval in my case .. Good luck to all of us

hi ssisi how are you doing? congratulation for your approved.

you know this time i have second time i had receive same letter. any way i must be approve and i believe.

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Lion,

Mental or physical abuse?

Hi wawa how is going ,

so actuality either .

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hii

Iam new to the forum, i want to thank you all for the support, encouragement, as we go through this journey.

i have a question i applied for 1-360 vawa on June 2011, 2 Prima Facies, no RFE,

i was wondering can i apply for a work permit if am on removal proceedings, how can i do this, has anyone tried this, has it worked?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

DOMI NIQUE did you submit form I-485 in the past? if you have a pending I-485 you can apply for work permit, but if you didn't file any I-485 yet then you must file now in order to be able to apply for work permit ok.

Edited by sandranj

Hii

Iam new to the forum, i want to thank you all for the support, encouragement, as we go through this journey.

i have a question i applied for 1-360 vawa on June 2011, 2 Prima Facies, no RFE,

i was wondering can i apply for a work permit if am on removal proceedings, how can i do this, has anyone tried this, has it worked?

Talk to Sandranj she can help. All the best.

Timeline

Thanks Sandra,

initially i had filled 1-30 and 485, my ex husband petitioning for me, then same day he withdrew 1-30, am assuming this resulted in them closing my case and forwarding me for removal,

16 months ago i applied for 360 vawa, two prima facies no RFE, and still waiting,

meanwhile i do not have a work permit, i do not know how i can get one, what can i do in this case Sandra while waiting

anyone been in a similar situation, what did you guys do?

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Thanks Sandra,

initially i had filled 1-30 and 485, my ex husband petitioning for me, then same day he withdrew 1-30, am assuming this resulted in them closing my case and forwarding me for removal,

16 months ago i applied for 360 vawa, two prima facies no RFE, and still waiting,

meanwhile i do not have a work permit, i do not know how i can get one, what can i do in this case Sandra while waiting

anyone been in a similar situation, what did you guys do?

As far as I know because a friend is in removal I don't think u can but then again I can be wrong.good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi loveme,

I applied at a low income/no income insurance provider. Have you heard of healthfirst? I live in NY. I applied at healthfirst and they do the rest for you. I got my medicaid benefit card 45 days after my application. Look for low income/no income insurance providers in your area. If you have a prima facie and an SSN, You will have no problems. Hope this helps.

Oh and I personally went to their office. Because you need to show them your IDs, letters from the USCIS and the Social Sec card.

Timeline

Domi-nique you can apply for an EAD through adjustment of status, file I-485 along with form I-765.Your previous I-485 is administratively closed, but you can file I-485 again based in your Vawa case, and you can apply for an EAD as well.If you cannot afford to pay form I-485 fees, you can request a fee waiver submitting form I-912.

Uscis is not deporting who has a form I-360 denied, but they deport who has a I-485 denied, but in your case you are already in removal proceedings then it's not a risk to be in removal proceedings, then apply for an EAD through adjustment of status.

Timeline

Domi-nique you can apply for an EAD through adjustment of status, file I-485 along with form I-765.Your previous I-485 is administratively closed, but you can file I-485 again based in your Vawa case, and you can apply for an EAD as well.If you cannot afford to pay form I-485 fees, you can request a fee waiver submitting form I-912.

Uscis is not deporting who has a form I-360 denied, but they deport who has a I-485 denied, but in your case you are already in removal proceedings then it's not a risk to be in removal proceedings, then apply for an EAD through adjustment of status.

Thanks Sandra,

Do i send the 1-485 to chicago or vermont, do the 1-485 affect the 1-360 application in terms of denial, delays?

thank you much Sandra, i have started collecting this forms and filling them out, are there any conditions to 1-912 waiver, as to who qualifies, proof of income and such?

Filed: Timeline

currently in a community college and planning on transfer to a university next Fall 2013. The application deadline is Jan. 30th 2012.

I'm currently F1 student visa holder.

my question is,

With a Prima Facie, when I apply for a transfer, do I consider myself an international student transfer or a resident?

for International student, we have to proof a financial statement that we have enough money.

I'm broke.

what should I do?

should I attached a copy of Prima Facie with the application? because I heard we could get some financial aids with PF.

Timeline

domi-nique you can send form I-485 to Vermont and submit copy of the prima facie and 4 passport pictures as well, plus all documents showing a bonafide marriage. If you are receiving food stamp you can send a copy along with form I-485, or you can send your bank statement showing you don't have enough money to pay the fees.It won't delay or interfere in your I-360 application at all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.