The Rice King

Information clarification

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all

In the line "Applicant's last address outside the United States of more than a year."

My fiance has never been out of Vietnam but at the same time she is outside of the United States for more than a year.

This question is very confusing.

I am very paranoid about making any mistakes.

What should I write there? Her current address? N/A? or NONE?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A.pdf

The example forms are great when you are unsure, basically tell you how to fill the forms out.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A.pdf

The example forms are great when you are unsure, basically tell you how to fill the forms out.

Thank you for your reply. I already looked at that before. Then I would have to write "present" on the "To" line since she still lives there?

Timeline

I answered N/A since this question doesn't apply to fiancee. My fiancee has never been to US and has never been out of Vietnam for more than a few days. This didn't present a problem with getting the I-129f approved.

Good luck!

Timeline

I answered N/A since this question doesn't apply to fiancee. My fiancee has never been to US and has never been out of Vietnam for more than a few days. This didn't present a problem with getting the I-129f approved.

Good luck!

Thank you for the very much for the clear answer. I can now move one.

Timeline

Good luck!

Its not asking for an address in the US, its asking for her last address outside of the US which would be the current address that she lives at.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's a tricky question... I guess I didn't even think twice about writing "NONE" in my foreign fiance's form, thinking as he's only be at the one address... hmmmm... :whistle:

“If puss and dog can get together, why cant we love one another?"

06/15/11: MAILED I-129F, ''fiancé visa'', petition to marry foreign born fiancé 3 months after landing in U.S.
06/22/11: CHECK CASHED! CASE MOVING FROM TEXAS TO CALI SERVICE CENTER (CSC)
06/25/11: NOA1, letter dated 6/20/11 from CSC
07/18/11: "TOUCH"
10/27/11: NOA2!! 129 DAYS
11/12/11: NVC Receives Petition
12/02/11: Kingston receives case from NVC.. Packet 3 never received. Request via email, more than one email sent.
12/19/11: Email Reply from Kingston with PACKET 4 and INTERVIEW DATE
12/23/11: MEDICAL APPOINTMENT KINGSTON
01/12/12: INTERVIEW KINGSTON 9:00am! **APPROVED!!!*
01/24/12: PICK UP VISA @ KINGSTON
01/26/12: POE @ ATL
02/21/12: MARRIED!!
04/17/12: Sent AOS, EAD & AP- Adjustment of status to "Conditional Permanent Resident'', Authorization to begin work, and Advance Parole (to travel outside U.S. while green card processes)
04/20/12: NOA1 I-485, I-765, I-131
05/11/12: Biometrics notice for appointment
05/23//12: Case transferred to CSC
06/08/12: Biometrics appointment
06/18/12: I-765 Approved & Green Card Production begins
06/23/12: EAD card and A.P. approval
01/05/13: I-485 APPROVAL text/email, Green card has been sent
01/11/13: Green Card arrives

09/22/14: Send in ROC for ten year green card

12/19/14: Green Card Expires, File for Removal of Conditions no earlier than 09/19/2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It's asking for the last address outside the US for more than a year. If that address is the present address ( example: 11 Le Than St, Q1, HCMC) then that is the address entered in that space.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Now I am back in confusion land....

Where does she live right now? has she lived there all her life aka more than 1 year? then put that address. Thats what it is asking for.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You, the US citizen, are the applicant. She is the beneicary of the applicaiton.

Hi all

In the line "Applicant's last address outside the United States of more than a year."

My fiance has never been out of Vietnam but at the same time she is outside of the United States for more than a year.

This question is very confusing.

I am very paranoid about making any mistakes.

Timeline

You, the US citizen, are the applicant. She is the beneicary of the applicaiton.

The G-325A has to be filled out by each petitioner and beneficiary.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all

...This question is very confusing...

Jacob and Ngan,

Welcome to VJ. Yes, that question (and other form questions!) confused me, too--I tend to overthink. Your question has been asked here many times before and here are some links to sample threads which I think will help clarify:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/303771-that-pesky-g-325a/page__p__4590295__hl__325a+last+address+outside+united+states__fromsearch__1#entry4590295

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/107076-help-with-complete-questions-on-i-129-and-g-325/page__p__1532952__hl__325+address+outside+united+states__fromsearch__1#entry1532952

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/122546-few-questions-about-g-325/page__p__1762163__hl__325+address+outside+united+states__fromsearch__1#entry1762163

Note especially more experienced member's answers, including VJ member pushbrk who has a talent for usually getting directly to the point/question/answer. Good luck on your continuing Visa Journey!

RK

P.S. The VisaJourney Advanced Search feature is handy and how I accessed the above sample threads (and many more!). For example (for your current question), enter these search terms: 325a address outside United States. Then I selected the K1 forum. Thus Search tool has been invaluable in finding answers to many questions I myself have had.

Edited by RK_and_Inday

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.