EricStephan

that pesky G-325A

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Howdy!

Quick question: Just getting ready to print out the completed G-325A. My fiance (beneficiary) noticed the question "Applicant's last address outside of the United States of more than one year." Now we're confused. She's lived in Thailand her entire life and has many addresses where she lived for more than one year outside of the United States. Does this question really apply to her? Or, does it only apply to myself, the US citizen?

If it does not apply to her should she put 'none?' If it does apply to her I guess she would put the last address she lived in Thailand for a year?

thanks,

Eric

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Howdy!

Quick question: Just getting ready to print out the completed G-325A. My fiance (beneficiary) noticed the question "Applicant's last address outside of the United States of more than one year." Now we're confused. She's lived in Thailand her entire life and has many addresses where she lived for more than one year outside of the United States. Does this question really apply to her? Or, does it only apply to myself, the US citizen?

If it does not apply to her should she put 'none?' If it does apply to her I guess she would put the last address she lived in Thailand for a year?

thanks,

Eric

It applies to the person whose name appears at the top of the form. Your Thai fiance will select the most recent address where she's live more than one year. If that's her current address, just enter "Current address above". If not the current address, skip down to the most recent for more than a year. If none listed were for more than a year, enter "the last address outside the USA of more than one year". It's just a question. Answer it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

i wrote (im the beneficiary) my last address of more than one year. ..

Wedding Date : May 15, 2008

I130 sent : July 27, 2010

NOA1 Received : August 16, 2010

NOA2 Received : March 11, 2011 (207 days from NOA1)

NVC Journey :

NVC received : March 18, 2011

DS3032 emailed : March 30, 2011

AOS fee received : March 30, 2011

Visa : April 1, 2011

Paid AOS and Visa via Mail : April 4,2011

I864 sent : (by the petitioner) April 13, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 sent : (by me) April 11, 2011 NVC received April 13,2011

AOS RFE :(co-sponsor proof of citizenship) : April 23,2011

RFE sent : April 25, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 RFE : April 26, 2011

RFE sent : April 28, 2011 (via FedEx) NVC received May 2, 2011

SIF : May 13, 2011 (US time) May 14 (here in the Philippines)

Case Close : May 16, 2011

Medical at St. Lukes : May 17, 2011 1st Day

May 19, 2011 Immunization and got the CD xray :)

Interview : July 12, 2011 (6:30 am) yiipppeeeee

INTERVIEW RESULT : APPROVED!!!! :)

VISA ON HAND : July 15, 2011

POE : LAX

[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.