Vi-Jay

Weiner's Messages to Teenage Girl in Delaware Draw Police Attention

69 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

This sums things up on Weiner pretty well, for me.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/politics/jan-june11/sandb_06-10.html1

DAVID BROOKS:

But, you know, my problem with Weiner was not that -- the emotionally stunted things he did late night on tweeter -- on Twitter, but it was just him before all this. Some people come to Washington because they care about governance. They want to pass legislation. He came to Washington to get on TV.

And he wasn't a force in the legislature. In fact, he was a negative. He undermined legislative efforts. And so he tried to get on TV. And so -- and he tried to do it in an extremely partisan, predictable way.

So, my problems with Weiner start long before he ever started sending out tweets. And so, now that he's done that, I think his effectiveness as a public spokesman for anything is severely undermined. So, I would advise him to take a look at what he wants to achieve in life and maybe -- if he's going to stay in Congress, maybe trying to pass some legislation, work on an issue or two.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

oooooooooh new bumper stickers?

No Teeners for Weiners !!

hmmm

No Weiner for Teeners !

hmmm

No Weinerz for Teenerz !!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Weiner also hits 'reply to all' on every email.

he's a noob

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

I heard that on the bbc radio news today - was verra strange.

I wonder if his Republican Pair (if he has one) will take a holiday from voting, as well ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Police on Friday afternoon came to the home of a 17-year-old high school junior to ask her about direct online communications she has had with Rep. Anthony Weiner.

I didn't know it was a crime to talk to 17-year-old girls online.

That's all he did - talk.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I didn't know it was a crime to talk to 17-year-old girls online.

That's all he did - talk.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words. These are just the ones we know he sent. I'd imagine there are more. He is married and his wife is pregnant. It's ok to talk but sending these photos to 13 to 25 year old girls? Well, you are right that he didn't break the law..

atnhony-weiner-shirtless.png

anthony-weiner-shirtless-e1307623453874.jpg

weiner%2Bboxers.jpg

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

i keep having the 'picture pages' song running through my head, when seeing anything on the news about Weiner. If I could remember all the words, I'm sure could pen a new parody.