elmcitymaven

Do I have to do this all over again?

239 posts in this topic

I suppose calling women who oppose this behavior "feminazis" is totally acceptable? And telling them to "get laid" is equally acceptable?

I see you surfing the RUB forum a lot.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

It's done in jest, and we are going to lay off. The so called thread you are speaking of in OT was nothing to post about. Everyone had a bit of fun, and it ended up on a good note. Your going over board with this. If I had a nickel for every time one of the VJ feminazi's trolled a thread and started unwarranted ####### my internet bill would be paid for this month.

Have a drink and get laid or something...but for crying out loud take a chill pill and relax. Again we are going to lay off with the "us vs them" from now on. Hopefully this puts an end to it and we all get along and live forever happy. :luv:

Let's let bygones be bygones. :)

And herein lies the problem...

Every one has been getting along fine lately with the exception of a few people with an ax to grind that apparently have too much time on their hands. It's these same people who love to bait others on threads or just seem to have at it for the fact they cant participate in a discussion without finding fault in others post on here.

I have never jumped on one of your threads, nor have I ever actually read an entire post of yours for the fact you preach the same ol spiel day in and day out. It's like your not happy unless your b*tching about someone on here.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

While your at it, you might want to get rid of that... ;"Still a happy bunny" phrase below your moniker for the fact it's obvious you aren't happy.

sigbet.jpg

Every one has been getting along fine lately with the exception of a few people with an ax to grind that apparently have too much time on their hands. It's these same people who love to bait others on threads or just seem to have at it for the fact they cant participate in a discussion without finding fault in others post on here.

I have never jumped on one of your threads, nor have I ever actually read an entire post of yours for the fact you preach the same ol spiel day in and day out. It's like your not happy unless your b*tching about someone on here.

Whether you would like to admit it or not, your way of thinking is what's the problem. Perhaps you're just that ignorant of the fact, I dunno.

As to your next post, I assure you, I am a VERY happy bunny. However, that doesn't diminish my intolerance for illiterate & classless misogynists. ;)

Edited by Anita Cocktail

Maybe we should just start calling the misogynists 'dickonazis'. Seems accurate enough.

SA4userbar.jpg

Maybe we should just start calling the misogynists 'dickonazis'. Seems accurate enough.

+1 :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

Perhaps!! What's funnier is they don't even recognize that they are what they are! :lol:

Because that term is probably complimentary in their brains....it has the word '#######' in it, therefore its connotation is one of virility, manhood, testosterone, PHWOAR!

When in reality, those in question are nothing like that.

Because that term is probably complimentary in their brains....it has the word '#######' in it, therefore its connotation is one of virility, manhood, testosterone, PHWOAR!

When in reality, those in question are nothing like that.

Perhaps. I suppose in certain circles, thinking completely from your nether regions is considered high brow.

SA4userbar.jpg

Commiecocks might be more appropriate. :P

That sounds like a game. A strange game, but a game nonetheless.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

It's all a game, especially between men and women.

That's true, although I'm imagining a board game with plastic pieces. I probably shouldn't elaborate.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's true, although I'm imagining a board game with plastic pieces. I probably shouldn't elaborate.

i suppose it's one where the knight threatening the queen has a whole new meaning.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!