crazy.eclipse

i need help about the form 221g

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

OUr visa petition was sent back to USCIS for review too. I am the american, so I called my senator, have your wife call the senator's local office in her town, not the office in Washington DC. THey will most likely ask her to do 2 things - fax a letter to their office describing your request - to have the senior consular officer review your file, to be told the reason for the denial as well. They will ask her to fill out a privacy release form. This will be found on the senator's website. she can do a search on his name to find his website. I went to fedex to fax my forms in.

My fiance and i also wrote several USCIS offices, Embassy again, etc. Our emails were about 5 pages long and detailed our relationship. How we met, and how I have dated INdians before and how alot of Indians attend my church, etc. I got a call from the senator's office about a week later. The embassy amazingly agreed to give us a 2nd interview. THis is extremely rare, but I think it was my 5 page letter which did it. I quoted visa statistics and used examples of couples who were also denied at Delhi embassy. this happens alot at Delhi.

I hate to say it, but more than likely they will still deny your petition, but should give you a definite reason for the denial.

Also, you can use form G-639 - have your american wife fill this form out and request a copy of your file and ask specifically for the consular notes.

I'd suggest seeing a lawyer too. Give them all the copies of everything you turned in and see if they can find what went wrong.

THe petition is valid for 1 year, per that letter you posted, so I would not refile yet. I would wait for the process to continue.

GOod Luck!!!!

my wife she call the senator's and he told her to go to the site and download a form and she did that and sent it by fax and she sent the form show they are refusing my visa and the form show my interview because they ask about that too but pleas if they deny my petition that did not mean they will cancel it but they will review it again and make a desicion and have other interview becaus is spous visa

Timeline

pleas i ahve question

i was reading all the documentthe give me back and i notice in the sponsore form i-864 ther is a smal paper on it said

missing hhms i-864a

i dont know what that mean but you all think that why they refusing my visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you for all your answers and yess my wife she call the senator's and he told her to go to the site and download a form and she did that and sent it by fax and she sent the form show they are refusing my visa and the form show my interview because they ask about that too so do you think becaus i have CR1 visa they will not cancel my application but they will review it and make a desicion to give me the visa or other interview if that right pleas answer me thank you

DOS dont have the authority to cancel your petition , they do have the authority to deny the visa and send the petition back for further consideration, I can't add more than what was said here already by many members

Either you get a 2nd interview or the petition will be send back and you have to follow it and work on it

Sorry it happened but being angry or sick is not gonna help you.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey Sou--

You just gotta get your wife here with a summary of the situation in a SINGLE place--you are all over the place, and I along with others are waiting to see what the entire situation is before responding. There is a wealth of experience here, but you are bouncing all over the place and with nothing from your wife, many of us are just sitting on the sidelines waiting to get all the relevant data before we start giving advice on something we don't yet understand.

So, get her here and in the meantime, STOP POSTING more fragments--it is only hurting you.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Nobody knows the reason here.

From what you told us here:

She's older then you.

She has a daughter who does not talk to you.

You did not know anything about her diploma.

You met online from a social website.

You probably had some communication problems with the Consular Officer.

I'm sure there are some more red flags that you did not mention yet.

Has your wife come to this website? Perhaps she can gain some knowledge here.

And you are different religions.

This is the list of red flags that we can identify based on the information provided. You need to calm down and listen to what people are saying. Start gathering the evidence to overcome these red flags first. Have your wife contact her senator and call the consulate. People have been giving you advice and you need to listen and go with their suggestions.

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Timeline

yess she call the senator and she sent email to consula and she call them but nobody answer but she call senator and she sent the form to them by fax and we will have a lawer in our case pleas if anyone here have a good idea it will help pleas give it to me and i gave to my wife this site and she read everything you all said and what i said it really important and she will use my acount to talke with everybody here thank you all for helping me GOD bless you all thank you so much brother's and sister's

Edited by souufiane

Timeline

yess im muslim and i dont have problem with christianity and the officer ask me if i will go with my wife to church and i said i respect all the religion and i talke with my wife about that befor and i dont have no problem to go to church with my wife i have my faith and befor i married my darling wife i know she is christian so i have to respect her religion and i dont want her feel i dont respect her religion so i deside to go to church with my wife becaus im her husband and i dont want her feeling like i dont honor her i love her so much and i will do everything for her but i will not change my religion becaus i belive of my religion i said like that to the officer in consula so do you all think maybe that will be the problem they refusing my visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dude – calm down no one here works for embassy and no one knows exact reason why your application was denied.

All we can guess based on things you have shared here with the members.

Most have highlighted the items that they think made Co deny your case, it seemed there was lot of disconnect between the answers.

Certain answers you provided to CO did not make any sense like telling the CO your wife’s favorite section in Bible etc.

Even the Senator cannot reverse the decision made by CO all he can do is ask the embassy to give you a second chance and let you have another interview.

Hiring a lawyer is not going to do anything other than spending more money, you guys might want to start thinking about an alternative approach, where she can move there for sometime etc.

Timeline

pleas pleas for everybody why they give me this document back

additional documents checklist letter.th form I-864 of support under section 213 a of the act and in this for i see at it a smal letter said missing hhmy i864A

part 1 information on the sponsor

part 5 sponsor's household size

part 7 use of assets to supplement incom

part 8 spnsor contract

good shepherd medical center

and all the information my wife sent like letters or letter back show they reciev somthing

and they keep some forms and my medical medecine

Timeline

i got email from The Consulate today and i want share it with you and i wish you tell me yours opinion about it thank you so much for you all help i really apreciat that thank you so so so so much

Dear Sir,

Your case has been returned to the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on June 09, 2011 for further review. The Consulate is unable to take any action on the case, as we no longer have the file. The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services will be contacting your wife to discuss the return of the petition to their office. Your wife is advised to wait a few weeks (8 to 10 weeks) before contacting USCIS to allow them to receive and review the file.

Due to the personal nature of the information, the file was sent via registered diplomatic pouch (#6520721).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Sou-

It says they sent your case back. Try having your wife come to this website for help. You've posted many topics where you keep asking the same thing over and over and you're going to get the same response and getting no where :whistle:

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

my opinion - the casefile was sent back to USCIS after the visa application was denied at the US Embassy.

exactly what type of help are you seeking ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

i think you got that back, solely, because of procedural error. This type of stuff typically stays with the casefile.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I've answered that, already, in another one of your topics. Have you seen it ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.