Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is this about?

• Right to Privacy
    • Right to Free Speech

159 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

I'm not. The constitution is a very simple document that even common folks can understand. If you disagree with it, that's not the same thing as "seeing it from a different side" it simply means you disagree.

The reason you folks are libtards is because you think just because you disagree with something you can claim it means something other than what it says. That's pretty libtarded.

It didn't. But, that was fixored.

If you (or anyone) doesn't agree with a certain part of the constitution, get it fixored again. People often point to the fact that the original constitution didn't recognize women and people other than white men as being whole. Well, that's been fixed. Why didn't they fix the other stuff that was wrong while they were at it?

Exactly.

I don't understand why government has to be complex. Seems to me when it starts getting complex you don't ensure someone's rights, you ensure someone has a legal right to do wrong.

Slim, if it's such a simple document, how do you misunderstand it so profoundly?

Edited by The Dude
Indy.gif

It can be a reasonable connection to the person, without a name. In this case, I don't have all the facts, so I don't know.

It could be if evidence is presented. However, there are millions of billboards all across this country with pro-life messages on them. Why is this one any different than the rest?

Slim, if it's such a simple document, how do you misunderstand it so profoundly?

By "misunderstand so profoundly" do you really mean "wonder why folks can't follow it?"

I wonder how folks would feel if a jilted girlfriend took out a billboard that she was sexually unsatisfied because her ex had a small #######?

That's been done lots of times already but since society has a double standard, it's perfectly acceptable for women to do it. Just not the men.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I wonder how folks would feel if a jilted girlfriend took out a billboard that she was sexually unsatisfied because her ex had a small #######?

I bet thats why Weiner did it!

Edited by Sousuke

Slim, it's a simple statement that shouldn't require any further explanation. If you can't grasp it, much like you don't seem to grasp the first two amendments, that is your problem, not mine.

I agree. They're very simply written and I'd even argue that was done on purpose so 220 years later people couldn't say things like, "well, that's not really what it means."

I'm with you. Simplicity is great when it comes to government.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I agree. They're very simply written and I'd even argue that was done on purpose so 220 years later people couldn't say things like, "well, that's not really what it means."

I'm with you. Simplicity is great when it comes to government.

Yeah, unfortunately for you, we no longer live in 1790, and society, and the world have changed.

Indy.gif

Yeah, unfortunately for you, we no longer live in 1790, and society, and the world have changed.

That is unfortunate.

Society and the world have changed for the better? And if we continue along this road... are we still heading toward utopia?

Русский форум член.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Which brings me to my point: What are her damages?

I thought abortions were unwanted blobs of tissue removed from the body.

If I accused you of having your tooth pulled or your tonsils taken out...so what... what harm is caused by mentioning a simple medical procedure?

Simple embarrassment assumes she did something to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Estimate her damages.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Which brings me to my point: What are her damages?

I thought abortions were unwanted blobs of tissue removed from the body.

If I accused you of having your tooth pulled or your tonsils taken out...so what... what harm is caused by mentioning a simple medical procedure?

Simple embarrassment assumes she did something to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Estimate her damages.

Danno, you can stop your absurd self righteous indignation. If that is what your summary of what an abortion is, you clearly don't understand anything about it. That is really pathetic that you think that is all that a woman has to deal with. Do some reading Danno, you won't look so foolish next time.

Indy.gif

Danno, you can stop your absurd self righteous indignation. If that is what your summary of what an abortion is, you clearly don't understand anything about it. That is really pathetic that you think that is all that a woman has to deal with. Do some reading Danno, you won't look so foolish next time.

I think Danno's point is spot-on.

It's not surprising that instead of simply disagreeing with folks and presenting counter points you continually add judgemental criticisms to them as well. A tactic that's all to common in the media and society at large. "I disagree with you because you're stupid." Great job!

Русский форум член.

Timeline

I think Danno's point is spot-on.

It's not surprising that instead of simply disagreeing with folks and presenting counter points you continually add judgemental criticisms to them as well. A tactic that's all to common in the media and society at large. "I disagree with you because you're stupid." Great job!

Slim, if that is all you took from my post, then you need to read it again. You and Danno fail to grasp what an abortion entails beyond the obvious physical procedure. The anguish, the physical and mental pain both with the making the decision and with carrying out the procedure are all horrifying things to go through. Unlike you, I don't believe Danno is ignorant of this fact. It's just his usual self-righteous act.

Indy.gif

Slim, if that is all you took from my post, then you need to read it again. You and Danno fail to grasp what an abortion entails beyond the obvious physical procedure. The anguish, the physical and mental pain both with the making the decision and with carrying out the procedure are all horrifying things to go through. Unlike you, I don't believe Danno is ignorant of this fact. It's just his usual self-righteous act.

So you're saying I'm ignorant and he's self-righteous yet we're the ones who don't get it?

Nice try. You almost made a valid counter point about abortion yet have still not even tiptoed into the conversation of why it's wrong for this dude to post the billboard. Keep up the insults though. If you say them enough, perhaps others on here will totally ignore what folks like Danno and I post and instead form opinions of us strictly based on how you describe us. Works for the media! Should work for you too!

Русский форум член.

Do you want it broadcast on a billboard the next time your doctor checks for ####### polyps? When you come to him for erectile dysfunction disorder? when you get a vasectomy?

I mean, these are regular medical procedures right?

90day.jpg

Timeline

So you're saying I'm ignorant and he's self-righteous yet we're the ones who don't get it?

Nice try. You almost made a valid counter point about abortion yet have still not even tiptoed into the conversation of why it's wrong for this dude to post the billboard. Keep up the insults though. If you say them enough, perhaps others on here will totally ignore what folks like Danno and I post and instead form opinions of us strictly based on how you describe us. Works for the media! Should work for you too!

Slim, you need to read more. You seem to misunderstand half of what is posted on these boards. I have no idea if that is your design, or a flaw. How you are perceived on these boards is of your own doing. You are the one who stated on these public boards about your past actions. Don't get mad because some people remember what you post.

Indy.gif