Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is this about?

• Right to Privacy
    • Right to Free Speech

159 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

yes it is. but, i'm assuming the flyer would be intended to disturb or intimidate the target. is fish correct, that it has to be a recurring action to be considered 'harassment'?

That is the gray area you run into with this sort of stuff. If my intent were to inform the community of a danger to it, then it's public concern and permissible.

Indy.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It's simple: He's an idiot.

If he went through the effort of taking out a damn billboard, it's in direct geometric-proportion to how much of an #### the man is.

All I heard when reading the article was: "Waaaaaaaaahhhh I need to humiliate her because she made me feel kaka inside waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh"

Another retard manchild.

And yes, this would apply to a woman in his position as well.

If I were her I would have laughed in his damn face and pointed all this out to him. Let him have his billboard if it makes him feel better. He was the idiot for putting his own face on it :rofl:

by the way:

anti-abortion-billboard-500.jpg

Edited by Gervl

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

The difference between merely being an arsehole and commiting harassment is intent. If I printed up a bunch of flyers with Slim's face on it with a warning of his criminal past and posted it all over his neighborhood, that is being an arsehole. Now, If i distorted it and said he was a murderer or a pedo, that would be harassment. See the difference Slim?

The creator of the billboard posted a picture of himself and a message about "the mother." Arsehole, maybe. Distortion? Quite a stretch.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Judge Tells Ex-Boyfriend to Remove Abortion Billboard

Published June 23, 2011

">ALMOGORDO, N.M. – A state district judge Thursday ordered an Alamogordo man to immediately take down a billboard that implies his ex-girlfriend had an abortion.

State District Judge James Counts issued the ruling as part of protective order the woman sought after Greg Fultz, 35, took out the sign on the city's main thoroughfare in mid-May.

The billboard shows Fultz holding the outline of an infant. The text reads, "This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!"

Fultz's ex-girlfriend has taken him to court for harassment and violation of privacy. A domestic court official had recommended the billboard be removed.

But Fultz's attorney said his client is adamant about protecting his free speech rights and will appeal.

"He said he is prepared to go to jail for this," attorney Todd Holmes said.

"His position is that this billboard is not really about her. It's about his statement of fathers' rights."

It was unclear if the woman had an abortion or a miscarriage.

Her attorney, Ellen Jessen, said earlier this month that she has not discussed the pregnancy with her client because that was not the point. The central issue is her client's privacy and the fact that the billboard has caused severe emotional distress, she said.

Jessen didn't immediately respond Thursday to a call and email seeking comment.

http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1QDf9Z440

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1