neonmikey

I Hate to sound so pathetic

78 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
I know how you feel. In one respect I react opposite from you, I eat like a pig and have put 40 LB's on since this started. To tell you the truth I have a really hard time handling it. That's why I go back every 6 months or so. Because of the annulment Luz had to get this process has been going on for us about 2 1/2 years now. When we are together it's so good. When I have to leave it's SO BAD! But we are dealing with it as best we can. Just remember this, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I notice that a lot of those expressing similar reactions have filipina fiance's. It must be the fact that they are so sweet and loving that makes it hard to be away!!

I know how you feel. In one respect I react opposite from you, I eat like a pig and have put 40 LB's on since this started.

I expected smth opposite. Like I work hard, Work on Myself. No you didnt react opposite Yu are even worse.

Eat like a pig. Thats disgusting. To Put 40 lb??? heh... Well.. I guess she has to tolerate this if she wants ever be here.

I notice that a lot of those expressing similar reactions have filipina fiance's. It must be the fact that they are so sweet and loving that makes it hard to be away!!

Same here. Thinking about getting a filipina maid. hehehe ;)

Edited by type2negative

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I know how you feel. In one respect I react opposite from you, I eat like a pig and have put 40 LB's on since this started. To tell you the truth I have a really hard time handling it. That's why I go back every 6 months or so. Because of the annulment Luz had to get this process has been going on for us about 2 1/2 years now. When we are together it's so good. When I have to leave it's SO BAD! But we are dealing with it as best we can. Just remember this, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I know how you feel. In one respect I react opposite from you, I eat like a pig and have put 40 LB's on since this started.

I expected smth opposite. Like I work hard, Work on Myself. No you didnt react opposite Yu are even worse.

Eat like a pig. Thats disgusting. To Put 40 lb??? heh... Well.. I guess she has to tolerate this if she wants ever be here.

are you just here to piss off everyone you can? not a single thing you said above was beneficial to anyone on this board. in the future why don't you just keep it zipped rather than take every opportunity you can to make someone feel bad?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

are you just here to piss off everyone you can? not a single thing you said above was beneficial to anyone on this board. in the future why don't you just keep it zipped rather than take every opportunity you can to make someone feel bad?

Hey I am giving encourigement to people. Degrading yourself into inhumane, pig state is not an answer while your are waiting for SO. Put this time into hard work - Working OT, Work out in Gym, Kill this time(Since this time is painfull), But get some benefits out.

I Stronly suggest gym - Easies the pain of waiting/uncertanty. And Future wuife will be happy.

type2negative STFU!!!!! AND U KNOW WHAT ?U DO REALLY REALLY DESERVE THIS-- funny_10.gif

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Luz just ignore him!!! He's trash who gets off on making ppl mad.

Gary and you look wonderful together and if you're like me...you love him no matter how many pounds he puts on :)

Don't even sweat this guy.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline
type2negative STFU!!!!! AND U KNOW WHAT ?U DO REALLY REALLY DESERVE THIS]

I Loved this picture. Heh. But anyway, i will tell Gary oin you.

What does STFU mean???..

If i dobnt know, then its not insulting for me... :unsure:

Luz just ignore him!!! He's trash who gets off on making ppl mad.

Gary and you look wonderful together and if you're like me...you love him no matter how many pounds he puts on :)

Don't even sweat this guy.

Hey Karol.... Do you have anything better to do then to stalk me in my thread and ask people not to reply.

This is a free country man.

These people are not idiot like yuo think they are. They can make their own decisions.

You violetd TOS - Stalking, Insulting, Heh...

:unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I usually don't - but insulting someone and calling them a pig...I shoulda just ignored it :)

good advice Joel.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I usually don't - but insulting someone and calling them a pig...I shoulda just ignored it :)

good advice Joel.

yup. he just wants to be a bully but doesn't even have the mental capacity to do that well. He's more like a zit. Annoying, but ignore it and eventually it will go away.

Timeline

good advice Joel.

He Called himself a pig. "Eating like a pig". Thats where pig come from. ;)

Have Fun, Dont Stalk

good advice Joel.

yup. he just wants to be a bully but doesn't even have the mental capacity to do that well. He's more like a zit. Annoying, but ignore it and eventually it will go away.

Heh Logical fallacy. Since I pissed so meny people so badly. I do have a mental capacity to do it well.

;););)

I Loved this picture. Heh. But anyway, i will tell Gary oin you.

What does STFU mean???..

If i dobnt know, then its not insulting for me... :unsure:

:no::no:

U need to----- note1.jpg

crotchkick1.jpg

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
crotchkick1.jpg

roflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gif

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
I don't think she is joking... :no::P

I was more like asking her. Well, since you are here, clarify

SFTU

Whats is this??? She didnt tell, may be doesnt know too.