웃

Barack Obama's decision to play golf on Memorial Day was disrespectful and hardly presidential

63 posts in this topic

Just when you think American political hackery can't get any worse you get this. You have to have the thought process of an amoeba to think this is worthy of commentary.:rofl:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Just when you think American political hackery can't get any worse you get this. You have to have the thought process of an amoeba to think this is worthy of commentary.:rofl:

No kidding...

We have a lot to learn from the Brits x2 :rolleyes:

You need to stop being so oversensitive, Simpson.

Please explain why this op-ed article is worthy of anyone's time.

Poppycock. Tosh. No ones getting worked up over here. I'm just having fun with the usual suspects who look down their nose at this country.

Its worthy because he is the President of the United States of America.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Poppycock. Tosh. No ones getting worked up over here. I'm just having fun with the usual suspects who look down their nose at this country.

I'm looking down my nose at this article, certainly. The country as a whole - I'm afraid not, inconvenient as that might be to your preconceptions.

Its worthy because he is the President of the United States of America.

So anyone could write anything about the President of the United States of America - and it would be "worthy of attention" :rolleyes:

Get real dude, you need a spam filter for your consciousness!

I'm looking down my nose at this article, certainly. The country as a whole - I'm afraid not, inconvenient as that might be to your preconceptions.

I've been here way too long to fall for that nonsense.

So anyone could write anything about the President of the United States of America - and it would be "worthy of attention" :rolleyes:

Get real dude, you need a spam filter for your consciousness!

Knowing what the President did on memorial day is news worthy. Quit it with the drama.

Timeline

I've been here way too long to fall for that nonsense.

And if I were to say you look down your nose at the UK and every country not the US, would I be making a reasoned assumption? No, it would not be. You seem to see people's perceptions of the US in much the same as that GWB quote along the lines of "you're either with us, or you're the enemy".

Face it Simpson, you are full of utter shite. Note - that's not me saying Americans are full of shite, that's me saying YOU are full of it.

Knowing what the President did on memorial day is news worthy. Quit it with the drama.

No, it really isn't.

Edited by fishdude

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The least the president can do on Memorial Day is spend the whole daywith veterans and servicemen's families while acknowledging their sacrifice.

I actually agree. In fact, I would go a step further and ban golf from the presidency entirely. Heck, let's just ban it altogether.

Timeline

Actually I'm more inclined to believe that GWB gave up Golf because his holding press conferences during games (and earlier in his Presidency, as he cleared brush from his ranch) didn't give him the everyman public image he was looking to cultivate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
250149_157732790959905_102673803132471_336287_3916679_n.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Charles, where is your photo of him at Arlington? Yeah, he was there.

You know I have friends who are in the VFW....guess what they did after the parade? They had a barbecue.

And lets be clear - after one of this country's greatest disasters - in

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

You know I have friends who are in the VFW....guess what they did after the parade? They had a barbecue.

And lets be clear - after one of this country's greatest disasters - Katrina, Bush was out there playing golf. That's when he said, "You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie. Now watch this drive!"

And if I were to say you look down your nose at the UK and every country not the US, would I be making a reasoned assumption? No, it would not be. You seem to see people's perceptions of the US in much the same as that GWB quote along the lines of "you're either with us, or you're the enemy".

Face it Simpson, you are full of utter shite. Note - that's not me saying Americans are full of shite, that's me saying YOU are full of it.

No, it really isn't.

We will have to agree to disagree. x2

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

And lets be clear - after one of this country's greatest disasters - Katrina, Bush was out there playing golf. That's when he said, "You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie. Now watch this drive!"

that's not what he said

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushismvideos/youtube/brownieheckjob.htm

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!