Brusik

Email DS-3032

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CSR from NVC last night asked for mine and my wife's email.. He entered into the system.. No idea why he asked for this..He also asked for my phone#

Once you receive the packet in your email resend your ds 3032 :) it should be accepted at that time :)

this allows you to do all the online things like payment and sending info except you will stil have to mail your packets but they can send you emails and packets now :)

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

CSR from NVC last night asked for mine and my wife's email.. He entered into the system.. No idea why he asked for this..He also asked for my phone#

They ask for your email addresses so they can email you the packages instead of snail mailing them which can save weeks.

When did you get your case number? It'll help to keep your timeline as up to date as possible. Most people get the initial information package within a few days of the case number being assigned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

They ask for your email addresses so they can email you the packages instead of snail mailing them which can save weeks.

When did you get your case number? It'll help to keep your timeline as up to date as possible. Most people get the initial information package within a few days of the case number being assigned.

I called Friday and CSR said give a week for number.. LOL I called auto line on Saturday and I had the number :dance: :dance:

I called Friday and CSR said give a week for number.. LOL I called auto line on Saturday and I had the number :dance: :dance:

If you just got the number on the weekend, then it was assigned sometime after you called on Friday. You should probably receive the initial information package sometime this week. Then you can send the DS-3032 and pay the AOS bill ;)

thx .. There is no mail I have received yet..I have NVC case number and Identification number csr gave me.. But nothing else..

I can't pay AOS bill yet because not in system

What you need to do is call nvc back, speak to human and give them the case number and ask them to send out the DS-3032 to email addresses, yours and partners and the non USCs 3032 can be signed and faxed or emailed back to them, but follow up with snail mail, once this has been done then the AOS and IV fees will be sent to the choice of agent, which should be the USC as the civil documents will be requested.

hope this helps

Dear Brusik,

This whole process (for all different lines) are really confusing in a sense, if you send two identical application, there is no guarantee that both will have same outcome. One MAY get approved and the other may be ended up getting RFE for this and that. So don't panic if something fails (I know still we panic) or you get unexpected response from the other groups.

From my own experience, this is what I learned (though many not be necessary for many)

1. Once you have the case assigned to NVC and you have a case #, the petitioner may call NVC and update the email address and contact phone number for both beneficiary and petitioner.

2. Send the email to NVC following particular format for the top and bottom part. What you write should be similar to the DS3032 and the basic format should be like this:

In order to ensure a prompt response:

- Enter your case number in the Subject Line of the e-mail.

- Include the

applicant's name and date of birth, and the petitioner's name and date of

birth in the body of the e-mail.

- If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organization name.

- Ask about only one case per e-mail.

Dear Brusik,

This whole process (for all different lines) are really confusing in a sense, if you send two identical application, there is no guarantee that both will have same outcome. One MAY get approved and the other may be ended up getting RFE for this and that. So don't panic if something fails (I know still we panic) or you get unexpected response from the other groups.

From my own experience, this is what I learned (though many not be necessary for many)

1. Once you have the case assigned to NVC and you have a case #, the petitioner may call NVC and update the email address and contact phone number for both beneficiary and petitioner.

2. Send the email to NVC following particular format for the top and bottom part. What you write should be similar to the DS3032 and the basic format should be like this:

- Include the

applicant's name and date of birth, and the petitioner's name and date of

birth in the body of the e-mail.

- If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organization name.

- Ask about only one case per e-mail.

Dear Brusik,

- Include the following at the top of your email:

applicant's name

applicant's date of birth,

the petitioner's name

Petitioner's date of birth

When the beneficiary assigns the Agent of Choice, they should mention the relationship (Lawyer, husband, brother, parents, or whatever) and provide the Name, Mailing Address, Contact Phone #.

I am sure you already did all of these.

Why don't you call NVC and see if you can get more clarity on what caused the failure.

Good luck and I am sure things will get okay.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

why dont u guys send it by regular mail with return reciept instead of all this computer junk ? its safer and u will have a written profe that u send it ?

Because it adds weeks on to the process every time you do this. In the case of the OP it was just a timing issue and all looks good now.

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.