marjus's girl

RFE AFTER 6 MONTHS..proof of relatIonship

57 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have not been to Albania.

I have seen it from both Yugoslavia and Corfu. Back then it was a closed state. I do know quite a bit about its history. Well the history of the area, I think Albania only dates back to WW1.

I do know it is a very high fraud location as far as US Immigration is concerned, and 80% Muslim.

If it sounds like a duck....

You keep missinfroming everyone in here, still without providing any help, and all the info that you have is completely wrong. Just quick info for you so that you know :Albania is member of NATO. They are fighting side by side with U.S troops in Afganistan and elsewhere; it dates back for more than 3000 years as one of the oldes cultures and population of EUROPE. Not a high fraud country as you refer to. Full STOP. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STOP ASSUMING!!!!

Edited by Andis

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Albania is not high fraud!

What are you smoking!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Albania is not high fraud!

What are you smoking!

For US immigration, Albania is definitely a high fraud country. This says nothing about the Albanians who aren't trying to immigrate to the USA but many who are, are attempting to do so fraudulently. Lot's of countries full of great people will still be high fraud in this context. Such statements are not intended to be indictments of the population in general. They have a specific context.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

You keep missinfroming everyone in here, still without providing any help, and all the info that you have is completely wrong. Just quick info for you so that you know :Albania is member of NATO. They are fighting side by side with U.S troops in Afganistan and elsewhere; it dates back for more than 3000 years as one of the oldes cultures and population of EUROPE. Not a high fraud country as you refer to. Full STOP. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STOP ASSUMING!!!!

ditto well said and thank you....i gave up trying to defend myself , my husband and albania..i come here for help not a lesson in culture and immigration..and my rfe had nothing to do with high fraud or red flags.. it was just lack of evidence..

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

DS3032 ACCEPTED JULY 18, 2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

INTERVIEW DATE OCT 13, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
I got a 3 page RFE for bona fide relationship.

You asked if this is normal.

It is'nt.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You asked if this is normal.

It is'nt.

It isn't normal or routine for any country but we're seeing more and more of these extensive RFE's and I have yet to see one in a case other than when a high fraud country is involved. Those who are taking such statements personally, need to understand there's no need to defend a country, person or religion. Simply understand what you're dealing with and why, and respond the best way you can. Albania isn't Canada or the UK but it isn't Nigeria either.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Jeez Boiler, take a chill pill!

Marjus' girl, this sucks. I was so hoping your approval was right around the corner.

Hopefully this will be a simple RFE and although youve been waiting such a long time it will hopefully only set you back a couple of weeks. Sounds like youve got most of what they ask for, and I think your recent visit will be great for evidence as well.

Unfortunately with these RFE's it can just be the spin of the wheel sometimes :blink:

Old Edna mustve picked you :(

Still here with you though, if you need any more help just let us know! (if you could scan the RFE it probably would help too!)

Best of luck lovely!

Nick (USC) and Amy (UKC)

03/08 - Met at University in Albuquerque, NM

08/08 - Back to UK for a few years of travelling UK>US!

10/10 - Wedding Day!

s88ndknc8v.png

USCIS

11/16/10: I-130 package mailed

11/18/10: Express Mail tracking shows delivered

11/23/10: Online banking shows check cleared!

11/26/10: Touched

11/29/10: NOA1 arrives!(dated as 11/18/10)

03/17/11: Touched

04/08/11: I-130 APPROVAL!!

141 days from NOA1 to NOA2

NVC

27/04/11: Emailed Choice of Agent form

~{gap as I spent the summer in England}~

03/11/11: Paid AOS and IV fees

04/11/11: AOS and IV fees shown as PAID

08/11/11: AOS Packet sent

09/11/11: IV Packet sent

18/11/11: RFE received requesting AOS packet (which had already been sent)

21/11/11: RFE received requesting 2010 tax return

22/11/11: Sent 2010 tax return

29/11/11: CASE COMPLETE!!!

26 days through NVC

EMBASSY

10/12/11: Medical @ Bentnick Mansions

30/01/12: Interview @ 9am [APPROVED!!]

01/02/12: Passport with visa inside, and medical packet arrive via courier

02/03/12: Flight to Denver!

Timeline

Jeez Boiler, take a chill pill!

Marjus' girl, this sucks. I was so hoping your approval was right around the corner.

Hopefully this will be a simple RFE and although youve been waiting such a long time it will hopefully only set you back a couple of weeks. Sounds like youve got most of what they ask for, and I think your recent visit will be great for evidence as well.

Unfortunately with these RFE's it can just be the spin of the wheel sometimes :blink:

Old Edna mustve picked you :(

Still here with you though, if you need any more help just let us know! (if you could scan the RFE it probably would help too!)

Best of luck lovely!

thanks alot hun...for your support and offer of REAL help.. :thumbs: i have everything done but what my husband mailed today ...will have everything they ask for and more and will also be able to mail it monday...and your right hopefully will only set me back a couple of weeks at most..

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey Guys, I received an email on Friday saying that they have issued an RFE on my case. How long does it usually take for the hard-copy to arrive via mail?

Thanks for any response.

i got mine in 3 days ...it depends on where you live in usa or if you filed abroad..but 2-7 days in usa...i signed up for email, txt, and everything and it didn't tell me i had rfe , my congressman did!:)

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

just try your best at getting everything on the list. I'm sorry that you got a 3 page list. i guess i'm lucky in that aspect me and my husband have a child together so that's our proof. you would think that pics of your marriage ect would be enough.

Timeline

just try your best at getting everything on the list. I'm sorry that you got a 3 page list. i guess i'm lucky in that aspect me and my husband have a child together so that's our proof. you would think that pics of your marriage ect would be enough.

yeah accept a few ppl say they don't always accept child as proof either.. :rofl: at interview have ask for dna testing..my congressman said they are passing these heavy rfe's out alot ..not sure why ..so their not as unusual as the ppl here posted they were...they weren't doing anything with my case and when i got congressman involved poof rfe..ppl know now to get ppl involved when they go past 5 months so maybe uscis giving these out to kill time..it was no big deal i had more proof then they even ask for and it will all be seen at interview so really ended up being probably a plus for me..

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.