AllisonB

Well, I'm pregnant.

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I took a test last night. My EWI husband from Brazil and I just got married and were not expecting it...I'm not quite sure how I feel yet. I've never been one of those women who just couldn't wait to have children. I thought it MIGHT happen one day, but if it did, it did. My husband is very reassuring, but I'm nervous. I think my main worry is a huge change in lifestyle....Is that selfish?

Anyhow, I just told a couple of close friends and I'm trying to get in to the doctor to figure out how far along I am..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations!

How'd that happen? ;)

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Congrats, now please add yourself here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=205

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations!! :) It is a big lifestyle change. Give yourself some time to get used to the news!

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats. Don't know if you love your OBGYN but if you don't I can recommend a GREAT one :)

That's great news...

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Congrats. Don't know if you love your OBGYN but if you don't I can recommend a GREAT one :)

That's great news...

And why these news are great. Husband EWI, troubles down the road. Poor baby. Heh, thats where my taxes go to.............

Welafare

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

That's great news...

And why these news are great. Husband EWI, troubles down the road. Poor baby. Heh, thats where my taxes go to.............

Welafare

Because I'm sure it's not possible that Allison is an independent woman perfectly capable of taking care of herself and the baby without public assistance, dumbass....

sigh, don't even get me started with this.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Timeline

That's great news...

Welafare

assholeik5.jpg

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

That's great news...

Welafare

Because I'm sure it's not possible that Allison is an independent woman perfectly capable of taking care of herself and the baby without public assistance, dumbass....

sigh, don't even get me started with this.

Thats exactely what I am talking about.

Anyway.

Poor baby.........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats!! And your not being selfish, it does take time to adapt to the sence of being pregnant, knowing your going to have a child in 9 months, and coming into a HUGE lifestyle change. But lemme tell ya, after 2 kids of my own, i felt the same way, but now that they are here (daughter is 10, son is 1 year 4 months old) I couldnt ask for a better lifestyle change. It is indeed the best life i could dream of!! :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!