Obama 2012

Government Criminal Front Group Now Molesting 8-Month Old Babies.

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

sickening.

---------

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42978267/ns/travel-news/t/baby-receives-pat-down-kansas-city-airport/

A photo posted on Twitter of a baby receiving a pat-down at Kansas City International Airport is the latest in a number of recent highly publicized incidents of airport security screenings involving young children.

The photo taken by Kansas City pastor Jacob Jester on Saturday and posted on Twitter has been viewed nearly 300,000 times.

"I really didn't stop to think about what would happen," Jester told msnbc.com. "I just snapped a picture."

Jester said he was traveling to Albuquerque on Saturday when he noticed the woman behind him was traveling with a baby about the same age as his son. He had just passed through security when he looked back and saw the baby receiving the pat-down.

"My thinking was, this is an extreme measure. I wouldn't want that to happen to my own son," Jester said.

Jester, who said that he doesn't know the woman and her baby, snapped a picture with his phone and posted it on Twitter. "Just saw #tsa agents patting down a little baby at @KCIAirport. Pretty sure that’s extreme.”

The Transportation Security Administration posted a response on its blog: "We reviewed the screening of this family, and found that the child’s stroller alarmed during explosives screening. Our officers followed proper current screening procedures by screening the family after the alarm, who by the way were very cooperative and were on the way to their gate in no time."

TSA screeners are instructed to use a modified pat-down for children 12 and younger, according to the agency's website.

The latest incident follows recent highly publicized complaints over airport security screening procedures, including an 8-year-old boy who received a pat-down at Portland International Airport and parents upset after their six-year-old was frisked in New Orleans . Former Miss USA Susie Castillo also recently filed a complaint with TSA , claiming in a video that went viral that she felt "violated" after her groin area was touched four times during a security screening.

Jester said that he has great respect for the TSA and their efforts to keep the flying public safe.

"I'm not out to embarrass the TSA," Jester said. "But I do believe there has to be a line drawn. I do not believe that an 8-month-old constitutes a security threat."

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Not sickening at all. Who knows what they COULD have shoved down the babies diaper. Women have been known to smuggle stuff in their bras, especially the ones that can wear push up bras because they stuff things into the "push up" part hoping to avoid detection.

There was a tween who did a suicide bomb recently, people are getting less and less moral about what they'll do to achieve their cause/purpose. I like that they patted the baby down, now those dodgy people will think twice about using a baby for their evil purpose.

You can see the woman is smiling in the pic. She obviously doesn't care so I don't know why everyone else does. I care more about this random person posted a photo of a child he is no relation to without permission and without blurring the face of the child. Let alone the breach of privacy of the mother and TSA agents who likely did not sign a waiver for him to do so. The security measure I understand, the blatant breach of privacy I don't. I won't even give out a cell phone number of a friend to another friend without first checking with the person who's number it is. If you've ever been stalked you understand why.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not sickening at all. Who knows what they COULD have shoved down the babies diaper. Women have been known to smuggle stuff in their bras, especially the ones that can wear push up bras because they stuff things into the "push up" part hoping to avoid detection.

There was a tween who did a suicide bomb recently, people are getting less and less moral about what they'll do to achieve their cause/purpose. I like that they patted the baby down, now those dodgy people will think twice about using a baby for their evil purpose.

You can see the woman is smiling in the pic. She obviously doesn't care so I don't know why everyone else does. I care more about this random person posted a photo of a child he is no relation to without permission and without blurring the face of the child. Let alone the breach of privacy of the mother and TSA agents who likely did not sign a waiver for him to do so. The security measure I understand, the blatant breach of privacy I don't. I won't even give out a cell phone number of a friend to another friend without first checking with the person who's number it is. If you've ever been stalked you understand why.

Your Government is Proud of you Comrade!

American-Communist.png

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Your Government is Proud of you Comrade!

American-Communist.png

Snappy comeback. Diatribe much?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

So if an extremist group decides it wishes to utilize children to achieve it's goal that's just fine! But we musn't offend or upset anyone because that is totally unacceptable.

Edited by Andy H

Silence is golden, but Duck tape is silver.