tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

So I played around on the DHL tracking website a little bit today and I found several packages from the NVC picked up by DHL on july 5th and also today july 9th, for example

waybill:9152221422

waybill:9152221481

Note that the description of these packages are "original documents" and not the usual "US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS" and their shipper's reference is in the format that reminds you of a NVC/Consulate case number.

I tried my consulate case number as a shipper's reference but got no results. Try yours, you might get lucky.

Well, at least we know that the NVC mailroom is still alive and working and did not go on strike.whistling.gif

OH MY F@$&ING GOD!!!

GUYS!!! I figured out the grand secret of the DHL universe!!!laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

So I was putting waybill number randomly to find any packages from the NVC picked up after july 4th holiday. I found some standard normal US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS package and then I looked at the shipper's reference.

The NVC shipper's reference starting from EXP 03 JUL 2012A has NO SPACE between month and year!!!

For example, instead of EXP 03 JUL 2012A you put EXP 03 JUL2012A and then EXP 05 JUL2012A and EXP 06 JUL2012A etc

I just found my package from NVC picked up July 6th and arrived in Stockholm on july 9thsmile.gif

And all this time I thought the DHL went on strike, or there was a major gas leak in the NVC mailroom lol.

Happy tracking everyone!

@ScottMelanie

yours should be waybill:9325818025

@Jake0926

waybill:9325816043

@Mitexi

waybill:9325817675

But do double check your waybill again, I could have been wrong biggrin.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

OH MY F@$&ING GOD!!!

GUYS!!! I figured out the grand secret of the DHL universe!!!laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

So I was putting waybill number randomly to find any packages from the NVC picked up after july 4th holiday. I found some standard normal US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS package and then I looked at the shipper's reference.

The NVC shipper's reference starting from EXP 03 JUL 2012A has NO SPACE between month and year!!!

For example, instead of EXP 03 JUL 2012A you put EXP 03 JUL2012A and then EXP 05 JUL2012A and EXP 06 JUL2012A etc

I just found my package from NVC picked up July 6th and arrived in Stockholm on july 9thsmile.gif

And all this time I thought the DHL went on strike, or there was a major gas leak in the NVC mailroom lol.

Happy tracking everyone!

=O You're right!! You figured it out! That's awesome news! Yaaaay for once a part of the process moved faster than I expected! :lol:

I checked the waybill you posted for me and that looks like it could definitely be ours. =) I'll probably call DOS today and double check, just for something to do. Checking up on this stuff seems to make the waits more tolerable.

Edited by Mitexi

K-1 Timeline:

12-09-2011 --- I-129F Sent

12-15-2011 --- NOA1 ------------------------------ 6 days

06-01-2012 --- NOA2 --------------------------- 169 days

06-29-2012 --- NVC Received ----------------- 28 days

07-06-2012 --- NVC Left --------------------------- 7 days

07-09-2012 --- Consulate Received ----------- 3 days

07-11-2012 --- Packet 3 Received ------------- 2 days

07-23-2012 --- Packet 3 Sent ------------------ 12 days

07-31-2012 --- Packet 4 Received ------------- 8 days

08-07-2012 --- Interview Date ------------------- 7 days from P4 - Approved!

08-09-2012 --- Visa in Hand -------------------- 2 days

08-29-2012 --- POE (LAX)

** Total Time From NOA1 to Visa In Hand: 7 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days - (236 days)

* For more detailed info, check the "About Me" section of my profile.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

Be careful when checking

If you do not select a destination country, it will NOT show the entire list of items sent. e.g. EXP 03 JUL2012A does not show up anything going to London. If you select the destination country as the UK, you'll see that something DID in fact go out. I have contacted DHL about this and confirmed. Make sure you select a destination country if you're looking for your case before you give up hope.

That's true, if you don't select country. It will only show 10 random waybills. Make sure you select the country!

Just got an e-mail response from Stockholm embassy today. They confirmed that they just received my case and will send packet 3 this weekgood.gif

Edited by GandK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

OH MY F@$&ING GOD!!!

Happy tracking everyone!

Wow great find!

I was thinking the same thing, thinking DHL people were slacking.

Looks like that is not the case!

Thanks a lot for you find!

It gave me peace of mind.

Edited by jake0926

K1

12/08/11: NOA1

04/16/12: RFE Text/Email

04/18/12: RFE Hard Copy (forgot to answer yes/no to criminal background)

04/18/12: RFE Reply Sent

04/23/12: RFE Response Review

06/04/12: NOA2

06/29/12: NVC Received

07/03/12: NVC Left

07/09/12: Consulate Received

07/12/12: Packet 3 Received

07/30/12: Interview - Approved

08/11/12: POE - Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OH MY F@{:content:}amp;ING GOD!!!

Happy tracking everyone!

:thumbs:

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

hiiii.....Can anyone please help me, to track my package from NVC to Tirana, Albania?

So many thanks :)

Dec 22- I129F sent TSC
Dec 27- txt/email NOA1
Dec 29- NOA1 Hard Copy Received
May 31- RFE text/email...oh wells ....
June 05- RFE letter
June 06 - RFE sent
June 11- RFE received at CSC
June 15- NOA2!!!!!!!!!!! So great!!!!!!!
July 16- NVC Received Case
September 27 - Interview Approved
October 10- POE NEW YORK
November 17- Wedding day
December 24- AOS Package sent
UQKwp2.png

aYJpp2.png

Timeline

hiiii.....Can anyone please help me, to track my package from NVC to Tirana, Albania?

So many thanks :)

Waybill: 9325818482 Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 15:35

Destination Service Area: arrow.gifTIRANA - TIRANA - ALBANIA

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Packages picked up on Monday, July 09, 2012

Waybill: 9325818375 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 13:08 - BUCHAREST - ROMANIA- Delivered

Waybill: 9325818224 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 08:34 - CARACAS - VENEZUELA– En route

Waybill: 9325818213 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 13:14 -DUBLIN - IRELAND,REPUBLIC OF – Delivered

Waybill: 9325818202 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 11:34 - CAIRO - EGYPT– En route

Waybill: 9325818143 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 15:13 - TOKYO - JAPAN– Delivered

Waybill: 9325818132 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 14:20 – VIENTIANE- LAO PEOPLESDEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC- En route

Waybill: 9325818014 -Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 09:29 - SANTO DOMINGO -DOMINICAN REPUBLIC – Delivered

Waybill: 9325818106- Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 22:08 - HO CHI MINH - VIETNAM - En route

Waybill: 9325818025 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 21:49 - MANILA - PHILIPPINES,THE – En route

Waybill: 9325818062 - Wednesday,July 11, 2012 at 08:05- JUAREZ - JUAREZ - MEXICO-En route

This is a few that were sent out.By adding your country of destination you might find your package. Good luck toeveryone :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Wow excellent information. I checked mine for July 5 to Bangkok and only one airway bill came up. But how do I know it's my package?

Waybill: 9325817513

If you were told by the NVC what date they sent your case to the embassy you can then go on DHL and track it as you did. When NVC gives you a date then it's yours, if not it's a guessing game for everyone. Good luck to you :)

I checked DHL and that does appear to be your package since that's the date NVC gave you. Good News!!

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

If you were told by the NVC what date they sent your case to the embassy you can then go on DHL and track it as you did. When NVC gives you a date then it's yours, if not it's a guessing game for everyone. Good luck to you :)

I checked DHL and that does appear to be your package since that's the date NVC gave you. Good News!!

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.