Timeline

Packages that were sent out onJuly 03, 2012

Waybill: 9152220954 – Delivered: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 / KINGSTON - JAMAICA

Waybill:9152220895 – Delivered: Thursday,July 05, 2012 / GUAYAQUIL – ECUADOR

Waybill:9152220943 – Delivered: Thursday, July 05, 2012 / KYIV – UKRAINE

Waybill:9152220884 – Delivered: Friday, July 06, 2012 / NEW DELHI – INDIA

Waybill:9152220906 – Enroute: Friday,July 06, 2012 / VILLE CENTRE -SENEGAL

Waybill: 9152220921 – Enroute: Friday, July 06, 2012/ KANSAI - URASOE- JAPAN

Waybill: 9152221256 – Delivered: Friday, July 06, 2012 /SYDNEY - SYDNEY- AUSTRALIA

Waybill: 9152220910 – Enroute: Saturday, July 07,2012 / CAIRO - CAIRO -EGYPT

Waybill: 9152220932 – Delivery attemped: Saturday,July 07, 2012 / KABUL – AFGHANISTAN

Waybill: 9152221245 – Delivery arranged: Saturday,July 07, 2012 / TUNIS HACHED -TUNISIA

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Many thanks for this invaluable information. I was able to track a package that i suspected was ours.... and it eventually turned out to be ours :thumbs:

So happy it was helpful to you :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I'm beginning to think that packages aren't being picked up as usual by DHL. They had a holiday on July 4th. From what packages that were picked up on July 3rd ( that I posted) they have moved really slowly to their destination for most of them. I'll keep checking for movement :)

event.png

event.png

The packages that were picked up on July 3rd were scheduled on july 2nd (EXP 02 JUL 2012A). Doesn't look like they scheduled anything after that.

I am sure it has something to do with the holiday. I hate the thought but the NVC mailroom might have taken a long weekend right after July 4th holiday....

Timeline

The packages that were picked up on July 3rd were scheduled on july 2nd (EXP 02 JUL 2012A) Doesn't look like they scheduled anything after that.

I am sure it has something to do with the holiday. I hate the thought but the NVC mailroom might have taken a long weekend right after July 4th holiday....

Yes, the way you wrote it is correct. It must have been the holiday as you said. The shipments were picked up on July 3rd at 3:35pm (in the list above) and some are still enroute. It should return to normal soon :) It's fun watching them :D

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did call DOS. They said it's at the consulate in Montreal. But considering the people at NVC have been saying that it hadn't yet left for the consulate. And then suddenly, today on lady tells me it left on Monday. I'm just looking for some verification, because someone has to have been giving me miss information somewhere.

Could you please tell me what number you called at the DOS? Do you mean the specific Embassy number, or do you have a DOS phone number you can share? Thank you very much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I contacted the Seoul embassy today and got an email respond within an hour.

"The Immigrant Visa unit has not yet received your case file from the National Visa Center.

The relevant office expects to receive it within the next several days."

NVC told me they forwarded it to the Seoul embassy on July 3rd so I suspect it is

the delay with the DHL? Since I don't see anything being sent out

since July 2nd on DHL tracking they really haven't been picked up by DHL.

K1

12/08/11: NOA1

04/16/12: RFE Text/Email

04/18/12: RFE Hard Copy (forgot to answer yes/no to criminal background)

04/18/12: RFE Reply Sent

04/23/12: RFE Response Review

06/04/12: NOA2

06/29/12: NVC Received

07/03/12: NVC Left

07/09/12: Consulate Received

07/12/12: Packet 3 Received

07/30/12: Interview - Approved

08/11/12: POE - Approved

Could you please tell me what number you called at the DOS? Do you mean the specific Embassy number, or do you have a DOS phone number you can share? Thank you very much.

Read here about calling DOS

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264972-shortcuts-when-checking-for-updates-from-the-nvc-and-dos/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

^ He's totally got the numbers there. I love having graduated from NVC phone calls to DOS calls. I like someone who answers and not being put on hold! YAY for DOS!

K-1 Petition
Jan 11, 2012 - I-129F Sent (USPS Priority)
September 10,2012 - Interview - APPROVED!

November 10, 2012 - OUR WEDDING DAY

AoS/EAD/AP
Jan 22, 2013 - I-485, I-765 & I-131 Sent (USPS Priority)
April 9, 2013 - AoS Interview - Seattle - APPROVED!

ROC

Mar 04, 2015 - I-751 Sent (USPS Priority)

Apr 04,2015 - Biometrics Appointment

July 20, 2015 - RFE!

Sept 15, 2015 - Response to RFE Sent

Sept 29, 2015 - APPROVED!

Follow my Journey About Me or Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I've tried about every combination I can think of for dates and A, B, C, but only come up with one package when using EXP 03 JUL 2012B and that looks like a personal delivery. Can someone help me out? The NVC told me it was shipped on July 2nd to Manila Philippines.

Thanks!

I-129F

Sent to the Texas office, forwarded to the California office.

Dec 19th, 2011 - NOA1

May 24th, 2012 - NOA2 (161 days, no RFE's)

NVC

June 27th, 2012 - Received (34 days)

June 27th, 2012 - Case#

July 2nd, 2012 - Shipped out

July 9th, 2012 - Received letter from NVC (dated July 3rd, postmarked July 6th.)

July 30th, 2012 - Received letter from the Minila Embassy sent to the U.S. Letter was Dated July 13th, 2012 and Post Marked July 26th, 2012

Medical:

July 6th, 2012 - Day 1

July 9th, 2012 - Day 2 (Approved)

Interview

July 19th, 2012 (Administrative Processing - Requested a new copy of the CENOMAR)

Aug 10th, 2012 Approved. (Embassy was closed for 4 days due to flooding)

CFO

Aug 16th, 2012 - Passed. Got the sticker.

POE

Aug 27th, 2012 - Everything went well.

Wedding

Oct 13th, 2012

I've tried about every combination I can think of for dates and A, B, C, but only come up with one package when using EXP 03 JUL 2012B and that looks like a personal delivery. Can someone help me out? The NVC told me it was shipped on July 2nd to Manila Philippines.

Thanks!

That package is sent by the NVC and as I can see it's diplomatic papers. So I don't see why it can't be yours.

Ship Date: 07/03/2012

Pieces: 1Total Weight: 1.0 lbs

Ship Type: Document

Shipment Reference: EXP 03 JUL 2012B

Service: EXPRESS WORLDWIDE

Description: US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS

On a side note, I really hope to see the DHL tracking return to normal today...NVC said my case left july 5th, called DOS today and they said its still at the NVC.

I don't know why they DHL doesn't show any package after the holiday :(

Edited by GandK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

For real? They're still at NVC? >_< Every time I get to a different part in this process, that part slows down from what it was, or something unusual happens. There was a holiday around my NOA2 date which caused the service centers to slow dramatically, then when I finally get NOA2, CSC starts taking forever to send documents to the NVC, and then when I finally get through the NVC, DHL has just stopped doing anything. Beautiful. :rolleyes:

Oh well, this new snag doesn't surprise me. I'm sure they'll start doing something this week. I'm hoping to see a bunch of cases appear for tracking on there later today, because I assume they have to get back to business this week. Monday is a fresh start.

K-1 Timeline:

12-09-2011 --- I-129F Sent

12-15-2011 --- NOA1 ------------------------------ 6 days

06-01-2012 --- NOA2 --------------------------- 169 days

06-29-2012 --- NVC Received ----------------- 28 days

07-06-2012 --- NVC Left --------------------------- 7 days

07-09-2012 --- Consulate Received ----------- 3 days

07-11-2012 --- Packet 3 Received ------------- 2 days

07-23-2012 --- Packet 3 Sent ------------------ 12 days

07-31-2012 --- Packet 4 Received ------------- 8 days

08-07-2012 --- Interview Date ------------------- 7 days from P4 - Approved!

08-09-2012 --- Visa in Hand -------------------- 2 days

08-29-2012 --- POE (LAX)

** Total Time From NOA1 to Visa In Hand: 7 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days - (236 days)

* For more detailed info, check the "About Me" section of my profile.

event.png

event.png

For real? They're still at NVC? >_< Every time I get to a different part in this process, that part slows down from what it was, or something unusual happens. There was a holiday around my NOA2 date which caused the service centers to slow dramatically, then when I finally get NOA2, CSC starts taking forever to send documents to the NVC, and then when I finally get through the NVC, DHL has just stopped doing anything. Beautiful. :rolleyes:

Oh well, this new snag doesn't surprise me. I'm sure they'll start doing something this week. I'm hoping to see a bunch of cases appear for tracking on there later today, because I assume they have to get back to business this week. Monday is a fresh start.

You spoke exactly what I was thinking. I mean I should stop being surprised now. Every time my case reaches the next step, thing completely goes out of normal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

You spoke exactly what I was thinking. I mean I should stop being surprised now. Every time my case reaches the next step, thing completely goes out of normal.

Me three.

Feels like I'm running into delays at every stage...

K1

12/08/11: NOA1

04/16/12: RFE Text/Email

04/18/12: RFE Hard Copy (forgot to answer yes/no to criminal background)

04/18/12: RFE Reply Sent

04/23/12: RFE Response Review

06/04/12: NOA2

06/29/12: NVC Received

07/03/12: NVC Left

07/09/12: Consulate Received

07/12/12: Packet 3 Received

07/30/12: Interview - Approved

08/11/12: POE - Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.