13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys I'm getting confuse here :( my fiancee and I are trying to find a civil surgeon here in Issaquah Washington just to certify my documents but they are asking us to pay $500 for the full medical examination and when I told them that it won't be necessary to do that. I just need them to fill out my I693 form, so they lower the price to 175$. I know it's just cheaper to do this stuff. Can someone tell me what exactly I need to tell to them so I can bargain this price? My friend did this for just only 30$. I hope you can help me with this one. I really appreciate it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mine was 35$ in Nebraska, I told them I needed immigration I-693 vaccination form transcribed. They said oh you have to do the whole medical. I said ok thanks and hung up. I called again and got someone different. I told them I need my I-693 transcribed I do not need a full medical because i have a valid one already. This woman told me to bring in the receipt from my previous medical, my vaccination sheet copy from my previous medical and the I-693 form with my sections already filled out.

I had called 5-6 other places before I got this one that would do it. It seemed that some of the secretarys did not know I could do this and some of the older women did know and corrected the younger girls.

They charged me for an "outpatient nurses visit" which was their lowest priced thing to pick from their computer billing system.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys I'm getting confuse here :( my fiancee and I are trying to find a civil surgeon here in Issaquah Washington just to certify my documents but they are asking us to pay $500 for the full medical examination and when I told them that it won't be necessary to do that. I just need them to fill out my I693 form, so they lower the price to 175$. I know it's just cheaper to do this stuff. Can someone tell me what exactly I need to tell to them so I can bargain this price? My friend did this for just only 30$. I hope you can help me with this one. I really appreciate it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

i have situation as yours... we've been trying to explain that i have my medical done in Phils. and they just need to transcribe the result in I-693 but still, they want us to pay $250 for just blood & skin test because we're told the immigration needs it.. pls help us too.. thanks a lot & God bless..

Hey, here is a thread where you will find civil surgeons who will transcribe the vaccines without ripping you off, that`s how i found our CS:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/231026-civil-surgeons-who-dont-rip-you-off/

you call and tell them you just need the transcription from form DS-3025 on I-693 , you don`t need a medical exam because you already had one not longer than 1 year before you apply for AOS so it is not required to have a new one .

Good luck.

mGDboiw.jpgmGDbm4.png

zzflag019.gif united-states-flag.gif

03/31/2010 filed I129

12/16/2010 Interwiew-Approved

02/07/2011 POE-Chicago

03/16/2011 Wedding!!!

05/23/2011 AOS,EAD,AP apps sent

07/15/2011 EAD, AP approved

10/05/2011 AOS approved

I'd like to recommend Dr. Renato V Fajardo. His office is located in Federal Way, if you're willing to drive ~40 minutes. My wife paid $35 for the transcription. The cost was $70, but our insurance paid half. You might want to give them a call. Here's their address and phone number: 34616 11th Place South, Suite 3, Federal Way, WA 98003 (253) 874-5148

I hope this helps you some. Good luck and keep us posted! :thumbs:

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We were told by our Senator's office (Oregon) that we did not have to have anything done with the medical which was done in June 2010 at St Luke's for her K1 VISA. The immigration worker for senator contacted the immigration attorney and she got the information directly from them.

We just had our AOS interview yesterday and all the medical information was fine. We sent in with the AOS everything she received from her St Luke's including current updated immunizations she has received since arriving here.

Nothing was asked further regarding medical. Of course if the medical is over one year ago then everything has to be redone.

Don't know if you want to take the chance or contact your senator's immigration workers and see what they tell you or not.

J & O

9/11/09 Met online

2/6/10 Met in Philippines

2/6/10 through 2/17/10 Together in Angeles and Manila

2/17/10 Returned back to states

2/22/10 Mailed in K1F VISA

3/1/10 VISA Packet Received California Service Center

3/3/10 Check cashed

3/3/10 Touched

3/6/10 NOA1 received

4/21/10 NOA2 mailed (54 days)

4/27/10 NAO2 copy received

4/29/10 Petition send to U.S. Embassy Manila

5/3/10 NVC (Hardcopy) letter received dated April 29, 2010

5/7/10 Olive received letter from Embassy

6/15 & 16/10 Medical Exam at St. Lukes Manila

6/15 Completed day 1 of medical will return in July for day 2

7/1 Appointment for passport renewal Expedited passport

7/16 Passport at DFA

7/19 2nd day of Medical PASSED

7/23 Interview Needs NBI Clearance & CENOMAR with misspelling of her name and then will be approved

7/29 NBI return to Embassy

8/2 CENMAR done should be picked up by Embassy at Pasay on Friday 8/6

8/4 PRISM & CFO completed

8/10 VISA Approved

8/12 VISA Received

8/16 CFO Stamp on Passport

8/18 Arrive PDX Via Tokyo

9/4 Married

1/11 Biometrics

3/10 AOS Interview Portland, OR

Timeline

I'd like to recommend Dr. Renato V Fajardo. His office is located in Federal Way, if you're willing to drive ~40 minutes. My wife paid $35 for the transcription. The cost was $70, but our insurance paid half. You might want to give them a call. Here's their address and phone number: 34616 11th Place South, Suite 3, Federal Way, WA 98003 (253) 874-5148

I hope this helps you some. Good luck and keep us posted! :thumbs:

Hey thank you for posting this one. We're thinking of calling this one by Monday and see if we can have it done by Friday :) I also have another question. Do I need to see first the Department of health for my tb test before I see a civil surgeon? would it matter? I think 75$ would not be bad at all :) it's better than paying 100-500$. I'm still not covered by my fiancee's insurance cause we're still not yet married until the end of the month so might as well just pay the full price. Although Federal is a long drive but that's fine. :) we appreciate the fast response. Thank you!!!!

Timeline

Hey, here is a thread where you will find civil surgeons who will transcribe the vaccines without ripping you off, that`s how i found our CS:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/231026-civil-surgeons-who-dont-rip-you-off/

you call and tell them you just need the transcription from form DS-3025 on I-693 , you don`t need a medical exam because you already had one not longer than 1 year before you apply for AOS so it is not required to have a new one .

Good luck.

Hi there, I've checked this site that you posted in here but i don't see any address here in WA :( but the prices are pretty good like the lowest fee they paid for it is just 25$ which is freakin' awesome :) I appreciate the response thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think some doctors like to make a good money out of us :P lame!!!!!!!

Timeline

Mine was 35$ in Nebraska, I told them I needed immigration I-693 vaccination form transcribed. They said oh you have to do the whole medical. I said ok thanks and hung up. I called again and got someone different. I told them I need my I-693 transcribed I do not need a full medical because i have a valid one already. This woman told me to bring in the receipt from my previous medical, my vaccination sheet copy from my previous medical and the I-693 form with my sections already filled out.

I had called 5-6 other places before I got this one that would do it. It seemed that some of the secretarys did not know I could do this and some of the older women did know and corrected the younger girls.

They charged me for an "outpatient nurses visit" which was their lowest priced thing to pick from their computer billing system.

This one is pretty helpful :) I think i'll use this line as well the next time I call ;) thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Hey thank you for posting this one. We're thinking of calling this one by Monday and see if we can have it done by Friday :) I also have another question. Do I need to see first the Department of health for my tb test before I see a civil surgeon? would it matter? I think 75$ would not be bad at all :) it's better than paying 100-500$. I'm still not covered by my fiancee's insurance cause we're still not yet married until the end of the month so might as well just pay the full price. Although Federal is a long drive but that's fine. :) we appreciate the fast response. Thank you!!!!

You don't need a TB test. That is part of the medical and you are ONLY getting your vaccinations updated and transcribed.

Per the instructions for the I-693 (Section III, 2A), if your visa medical is not over 1 year old at filing your I-485, and the medical exam did not reveal a Class A medical condition or if you did not have a Class A medical condiditon, ... (Section III, 2B) if the DS-3025 vaccination record was properly filled out during the visa medical, a transcription is not necessary. If it was not filled out correctly, you are required to submit Part 1, Information About You, Part 2, the vaccination chart and Part 5, the Civil Surgeon's Certification, of Form I-693.

You should get a copy of the I-693 instructions and read for your self to see if there is anything else of importance for you.

Hope this helps.

John

No need for a TB test!

Call and call all the doctors until some agrees to a reasonable price for transcribing to the i693. we found one for $25 here in PA, and we went to the health dept for the shot i needed and paid $10.

don't let them trick you!!!

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Per the instructions for the I-693 (Section III, 2A), if your visa medical is not over 1 year old at filing your I-485, and the medical exam did not reveal a Class A medical condition or if you did not have a Class A medical condiditon, ... (Section III, 2B) if the DS-3025 vaccination record was properly filled out during the visa medical, a transcription is not necessary. If it was not filled out correctly, you are required to submit Part 1, Information About You, Part 2, the vaccination chart and Part 5, the Civil Surgeon's Certification, of Form I-693.

You should get a copy of the I-693 instructions and read for your self to see if there is anything else of importance for you.

Hope this helps.

John

Exactly right!!

A properly completed DS3025 for anyone over age 18 should have:

1. Shots marked (date no longer than 10 years ago)

• MMR
  • Td or Tdap or DT or DTP or DtaP
  • Varicella or VH written by it if you had chickenpox

2. Everything else marked not age appropriate

3. RESULTS section filled in with "incomplete may be eligible for blanket waiver"

4. Signed and dated by the doctor

If it's not complete then see a civil surgeon for the I-693. If it is complete, send a photocopy of your DS-3025.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.