GOODBYE VJ

191 posts in this topic

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why the hell would you pick on someone because they cant spell..... FFS people can have many reason for not being good at spelling....

Kezzie

SPELLCHECK!?!?!?!??!?! is it that hard to hit that little button if you are worried that you may not have spelled something correctly??

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I wouldn't blame her for "opting out" even with the name change. I had just received a PM from her on dreamlife. Then when I tried to mail her back it would not go through.

-------------------------------

ticker.png

02/25/2006 Met Rong in person in Shenzhen, China

03/25/2006 Sent I-129F package to NSC

04/04/2006 Touched - received NOA1

07/03/2006 Touched - received RFE - IMBRA form

08/12/2006 Received NOA2 letter in the mail today!!

08/30/2006 NVC received case and assigned case number

09/07/2006 NVC sent case to China - Guangzhou Consulate

12/03/2006 Rong received P3 package!!!

01/11/2007 Rong received P4 and official interview date (soon, very soon!)

02/08/2007 Scheduled date for Rong's interview at Guangzhou Consulate

02/08/2007 Interview went smoothly

02/26/2007 Rong entered the USA via Chicago

03/16/2007 Rong and Steve are married!!

03/30/2007 Applied for AOS and EAD.

06/10/2007 Received RFE - I693A required

07/25/2007 Sent completed I693A back

I heard from her about 10 minutes ago.

English is not her first language and a few of you ran her off the board.

Nice reception for someone planning to move to the US. Good work. :angry:

I heard from her about 10 minutes ago.

English is not her first language and a few of you ran her off the board.

Nice reception for someone planning to move to the US. Good work. :angry:

who?? come on now ... she's leaving ... might as well name names!

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: Timeline

WHERE? That's what I want to know. I haven't seen it, so I have no opinion at the moment....although I'm leaning toward drama queen simply because of the lack of evidence. Someone gonna provide links this time?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Weird.

Her spelling always seemed fine to me. Nothing THAT blatent...and I don't see ANYONE anywhere that posted anything mean towards her EVER....

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Well all I can say is that I for one would not want to even try to post in a foreign laguage... spellcheck or not... but well done guy's thats another person gone from the boards.... nice welcome to VJ... maybe you want the TOS to include "you must have the abillity to spell and know how to use spellcheck to be a member of VJ"

Kezzie

1) There has been no proof offered of this "abuse" she received, yet people are posting chastizing "us" for running her off. Presumably when they themselves haven't seen this alleged abuse.

2) As soon as Dreamlife logged out, an "anonymous" user appeared in the "reading this topic" list, and hasn't left.

3) Ergo..... DRAMA QUEEN

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Sigh.

Who has the popcorn now? Kez, my turn?

:pop:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

WOW .. :P The reality is this forum is for everyone .. everyone is not always going to get along .. everyone is not going to always agree .. everyone is not always going to be kind .. ect ect ect. The best that we can do here or anywhere else in the world is be exactly who we are. Possibly here we can do the best we can to help others and care for eachother as we are all under a great deal of stress. I don't know about you guys ... but i have days that i'm certainly not myself :lol: You have to have a bit of a tough skin in the world and let things roll off your back ... I feel for people who can't just let things go and have faith in who they are :yes:

Edited by Robin28

~My AOS (K1)

Jan 19/07 NOA1

Feb 05/07 Transfered to CSC

Feb 08/07 Biometrics

Mar 30/07 Welcome notice sent

April 10/07 Card production ordered

April 13/07 Approval notice sent

April 16/07 Green card in hand

~My Sons AOS (K2) Age 11

Jan 19/07 NOA1

Feb 05/07 Transfered to CSC

Feb 08/07 Biometrics

Mar 30/07 Welcome notice sent

April 10/07 Card production ordered

April 13/07 Approval notice sent

April 16/07 Green card in hand

~My Daughters AOS (K2) Age 9

Jan 19/07 NOA1

Feb 07/07 RFE Snail mail

Feb 08/07 Biometrics

Feb 14/07 sent back RFE ~ Feb 21/07 email resp. RFE

Feb 29/07 Transfered to CSC !!

April 03/07 Card production ordered

April 04/07 Welcome notice sent

April 07/07 Welcome notice & Green card arrived

William,

She should have reported such activity to Captain Ewok, and I hope she did.

I trust Captain Ewok to both determine if a crime was committed and, if it was, to impose an appropriate punishment.

Yodrak

She was getting nasty PM's.

You will have to get the link from Captain Ewok.

1) There has been no proof offered of this "abuse" she received, yet people are posting chastizing "us" for running her off. Presumably when they themselves haven't seen this alleged abuse.

2) As soon as Dreamlife logged out, an "anonymous" user appeared in the "reading this topic" list, and hasn't left.

3) Ergo..... DRAMA QUEEN

Yikes! :blush: I am anonymous too! :)

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

Well!

Have no idea what is this all about...

All I can say, hmm, or ask, hmm, how you think - here is more good persons or bad? So you abuse all who is here. Althought, my english is not so good, so what? - main idea is for them to understand me and me to understand them. And so far so good.

Also, if some silly thing like that can influence yourself so seriouslly, hmm, you have to be stronger, if you have goal like this, this will happen time to time, just get some immunity. With this thinking way you will broke yourself soon.

You know, from few here i didnt received so good attetude, maybe because of my language also, maybe because we were approved sooner, and some are envious. In same time i know its not personal, its just how they feel down in this waiting time. But -

mostly here is very very good, understanding, helpful and great people.

And some who is not, i dont not to try to judge them, because maybe i am sometimes stright or cranky also. We cant value this here, because we are all here in some stress, problems, moods up and downs and so on. So i hardly believe no one should take personal something like this. If someone is offence you about this, this person dont have any intelligence, so this non intelligent person did not even deserved your attention. People are different here and outside also. Deal with this, its just life.

Also, one advice- if someone is laughting about you, start laught first, them wont have any weapons against you anymore, if you will laught first and make this as fun.

Take it easy! Have to start somewhere. If you will worry you will never learn english.

Good luck! :thumbs:

07/29/2006 – I-129 sent to Vermont

08/04/2006 - NOA1

08/28/2006 - NOA2 - approved

09/01/2006 - NVC - approved

09/07/2006 - Warsaw embassy sent packet 3 (damn post services, never received any)

09/18/2006 - packet 3 sent (Nothing fails)

09/27 - received packet 4

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

11/7 - arrived in USA, POE YFK

1/19 - Married

02/23/2007 - Civil Surgeon (checked just vaccines for $ 25)

05/04/2007 - AOS package sent to Chicago

05/11/2007 - NOA1

05/15/2007 - NOA2 - ASC appointment letter about biometrics

05/24/2007 - RFE about tax forms w-2 and 1099!!!

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

21/06/2007 - NOA3 - Transfered to California

10/07/2007 - AOS approved, card production ordered!!!

19/07/2007 - Half year marriage anniversary - GC arrives!!!

07/08/2009 - Package sent (My cover letter 40 peaces of evidence)

07/14/2009 - check was cashed

07/10/2009 - NOA 1 received, GK extended for a year

07/17/2009 - received biometrics letter with my case number

08/06/2009 - scheduled biometrics appointment

11/16/2009 - approval

12/01/2009 - touched - card production ordered

2/26/2010 - got ten year card

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!

Ne mirkli Tu neesi atstājis manas domas,

Tā, ka manas domas aizmirsa pat aizmirstību.

Mīļotais ir ienācis manā teltī,

Un mana sirds ir mulsas pārņemta.