Jenn!

American Idol Season 10

121 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I was sad that Casey went home last week but I think that it was his time to go.

I enjoyed Jacob, but I feel that in recent weeks he's been holding back. His performance of 'No Air" was horrible, and while I liked his second performance, I didn't think it was enough to redeem him.

I like James, but I think his first performance was HORRIBLE and do not understand why the judges were praising him so much.

Hailey is not my favorite. I think the girl can sing, but she overdoes her growling and it hurts my ears.

Lauren needs to inject more confidence into her performances. You can tell she is uncomfortable up there.

Scotty is Scotty, not much of a difference in his performances.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Timeline

My picks for tonight's performance:

#1 James

#2 Lauren

#3 Scotty

#4 Haley

Scotty made me cry with his song about 9/11. But that may be more about my personal story than the song. It was still lovely, though. Lauren has found herself. Yay Lauren. She lost points with that dress, though. lol

iagree.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

:wow: What a shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I feel sooo baaadd...:crying: I didn't vote for James last night...:bonk:

I believed that someone must vote for him and he doesn't need my vote...

I like Scotty next to James and I wanted him to be top 3 and I voted for Scotty last night...

I stop watching season 10 right after Pia sent home. Now it's getting more unattractive. I think its more exciting to watch Pia (she got the total package), Casey, James, Lauren for the final. Instead watching Haley untill now (she's way out for Idol criteria, besides she's the only one who's seems happy when someone sent home, while others are sad even cried). So, there's nothing else that makes me want to watch the show :)

USCIS

2010-06-28 : I-130 sent

2010-07-01 : NOA1

2011-03-01 : I-130 RFE

2011-03-14 : I-130 RFE sent

2011-03-28 : I-130 Approved

NVC

2011-04-14 : NVC Received

2011-05-07 : Received DS-3032

2011-05-08 : Return completed DS-3032 (email)

2011-05-08 : Pay I-864 Bill

2011-05-11 : Pay IV Bill

2011-05-14 : Sent completed I-864

2011-05-26 : Sent IV package (DS-230 & required documents)

2011-06-09 : Case completed

2011-06-28 : Got interview date by call NVC

2011-06-29 : Got email Interview Date for August 23

:wow: What a shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I feel sooo baaadd...:crying: I didn't vote for James last night...:bonk:

I believed that someone must vote for him and he doesn't need my vote...

I like Scotty next to James and I wanted him to be top 3 and I voted for Scotty last night...

:(:bonk:

Now that James has gone :crying: my vote is for Lauren to win. She has really learned some showmanship quite quickly and gives remarkable performances now. If Haley bends her knees and lifts her arm one more time while she's performing I will throw something at the TV. Ditto for Scotty and his limp-wristed microphone holding.

iagree.gif

My first choice is Scotty... has been since he was first on.... just love seeing a little kid with a huge growly voice!

Second choice....Lauren.... just love her!!!!

Haley....just ok.

Old and Grumpy....But an American Citizen!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Haley is awesome and absolutely ready for the big stage.

Lauren has a good voice, but in all seriousness... this girl is 15. Is she just going to drop out of school, start writing songs, performing, and everything else that comes with a music career? Don't think so. Not to mention she has no stage presence. If she were to win, in 5 years she would be at the top of the list of the biggest Idol winner that flops.

James has it all and is ready for the big stage. Some like metal and some don't. He'll have an audience and he'll make it big with the metal fans.

Scotty... Has stardom in the country arena written all over him, girls love his stage presence, but again write songs, drop out of school etc... he's 16. He is probably going to win, but I wouldn't expect to start hearing him all over the radio for a few years. Too young. But once he finishes high school, watch out.

Casey... Wow!!!! I loved that guy. I would pay big bucks to go see Casey and Haley in concert. Actually that is the only concert I would pay to go see.

Pia... If she made an album I would listen to it everynight to fall asleep. Girl can flat out sing. Was absolutely the most beautiful voice on the show and she's got the looks. She just didn't appeal to the 12-16 year old girl crowd. Getting voted off so soon was a travesty, but she wasn't going to win anyhow. Think about it. 12-16 year old girls voting... is Pia going to win when you have Scotty, Casey, James, and Paul left? Nope. But she did have the most beautiful voice out of all of them and a fantastic range.

Jacob... great voice. I loved one performance, then the next, then it gets old. All the same

Paul... absolutely loved his style and the sound of his voice. Very rare to have a voice like that.

My favs in order... Casey, Haley, tie for third with Paul and Pia.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't care much for Haley at all. I think that growl is way over done. It's like she can't just sing without it.

Lauren needs to build some confidence but I do enjoy listening to her. Scotty has made me want to start listening to Country again. I can't believe he and Lauren are just teenagers.

James.... what can I say other than I'm disappointed that he got voted off last week. I wasn't a fan of his "tail" but he's got a lot of talent. I'm sure there's a record deal out there with his name on it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Soooooo happy Scotty and Lauren are in the final!

I'd taken a real dislike against Haley. Everytime I hear Adele "Rolling in the Deep" I cant just see her singing it! Ruined it for me!

Nick (USC) and Amy (UKC)

03/08 - Met at University in Albuquerque, NM

08/08 - Back to UK for a few years of travelling UK>US!

10/10 - Wedding Day!

s88ndknc8v.png

USCIS

11/16/10: I-130 package mailed

11/18/10: Express Mail tracking shows delivered

11/23/10: Online banking shows check cleared!

11/26/10: Touched

11/29/10: NOA1 arrives!(dated as 11/18/10)

03/17/11: Touched

04/08/11: I-130 APPROVAL!!

141 days from NOA1 to NOA2

NVC

27/04/11: Emailed Choice of Agent form

~{gap as I spent the summer in England}~

03/11/11: Paid AOS and IV fees

04/11/11: AOS and IV fees shown as PAID

08/11/11: AOS Packet sent

09/11/11: IV Packet sent

18/11/11: RFE received requesting AOS packet (which had already been sent)

21/11/11: RFE received requesting 2010 tax return

22/11/11: Sent 2010 tax return

29/11/11: CASE COMPLETE!!!

26 days through NVC

EMBASSY

10/12/11: Medical @ Bentnick Mansions

30/01/12: Interview @ 9am [APPROVED!!]

01/02/12: Passport with visa inside, and medical packet arrive via courier

02/03/12: Flight to Denver!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Meh, two country singers in the final - I can't get too enthused about that, but I can't complain, I guess that's what the country wants. I've had a hard time getting too excited about any of it since Pia left. I predict a Scotty win, but I'd rather see Lauren win it.

Meh, two country singers in the final - I can't get too enthused about that, but I can't complain, I guess that's what the country wants. I've had a hard time getting too excited about any of it since Pia left. I predict a Scotty win, but I'd rather see Lauren win it.

Totally agree. I was watching Chelsea Lately last night. Randy Jackson was on and they mentioned that the season finale starts tonight. :o I was shocked because I didn't realize. Thank God for Chelsea Lately. :lol:

iagree.gif